Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Thanks for the Great Sticks, Good list for him to BE on!!!

NICE HIT ROB!!
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Thanks for the Great Sticks, Good list for him to BE on!!!

Enjoy, I know I do. Those are some of my favorites.
  • Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Looks like another good hit! Nub Dub, yummy
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi. I would like to nominate Jiunn. He a stand up folk
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Yes he is! I'll second that!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    haha yesssss! score one for jiunn. *spanish spanish spanish* gooooOOOOAAAALLLLL !!!!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    haha yesssss! score one for jiunn. *spanish spanish spanish* gooooOOOOAAAALLLLL !!!!
    congrats on going over 500 Juinn, like the month:-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Sir. You are a cheesehead lyrical genius. Straight up c.kurd. Thanks dude! Lookin forward to more aimless bsing!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted this, but thought it deserved posting in this thread.
    I did a trade with Ryan and here is his return fire. ; )
    Nicely done Ryan!!
    The My Father and the Room 101 LTD Namakubi would have sufficed.
    But hey, Torano, cameroons and Oliva V? Right on!

Thanks bud!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    Visions end of the trade with me2012-06-04111031 thanks man will get urs out asap
  • Options
    No prob bro.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Did a blind trade on my end and he blew me up thanks Michael. 2 day turn around would always trade with him he is a standup brother.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    Sir. You are a cheesehead lyrical genius. Straight up c.kurd. Thanks dude! Lookin forward to more aimless bsing!
    Juinn (like the month), you make me freakin laugh. Thanks for bringing the funny to the forums!!!
  • Options
    ukfanukfan Posts: 6
    Sorry it took so long to post these, but this is what mmccartney sent for my first newb trade. Thanks for the awesome set-up, Matt. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ukfan:
    Sorry it took so long to post these, but this is what mmccartney sent for my first newb trade. Thanks for the awesome set-up, Matt. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Happy to do it Stuart! You are welcome!
  • Options
    JaxcolonJaxcolon Posts: 24
    Got Medic's part of my newbie trade, wow. Great stuff, Thanks man!!! image
  • Options
    Also my end of a Medic trade.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Another nice trade! Seems like everyone is tossing the My Fathers around like Halloween Candy. Love it. Good work gents
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    After a bit of a hiatus from the Newb Trades, I felt a bit froggy and sponsored pelirojo in a blind fiver. He almost knows how to count, and decided to smack me like a two bit ho' in the process! Gentlemen, do yourself a favor and hit this BORK up for a trade! Gordon, much appreciation and respect!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Next, mmccartneydc and I agreed on another semi-blind fiver since I mentioned I had a stick he was looking for. I'm not sure about Chiropractors, but I had to learn some basic calculations when I was in Paramedic school... Matt, above and beyond brother!!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    I posted in the Johnny-O trade that I wanted to trade or split an order with someone and Direwolf answered with this package. Thanks bro. I really appreciate it. I can't wait to light these bad boys up.

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Did a trade with Lee McGlynn and everything went very smoothly. Well packaged and delivered quickly. Thanks for the great trade! I look forward to dealing with you again. Guys, please don't hesitate to work out some dealings with Lee. Trade with Lee McGlynn
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    Oh baby! I don't know what you traded but you got some delicious looking sticks in return!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Have to give him a big thumbs up. Did a blind trade with him and he shipped first. Everything came in good shape and fast. Thank you Mr. Sibling of the Leaf. Would trade with him any day.
  • Options
    Catfish done laid a whooping on me! Check the "What did you get" thread for more info.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    And thank you mr. Sleeveplz!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Did my newbie trade with Paul in person. Someone has been teaching newbs how to swing. Great trade! Pics posted tonight in newbie trade thread
  • Options
    Antonio decided to remind me of my age by calling me "old and bald"... But he made up for it with an awesome selection of stick: Diesel Shorty, Onyx Torpedo, La Differenci Cubana, AR Emperador, LFD double Ligero chisel-tip corona, RP Sungrown Lancero, MOW Virtue and an EP Carillo. Many thanks, bro! You provided a great surprise to brighten an otherwise crappy week.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Antonio decided to remind me of my age by calling me "old and bald"... But he made up for it with an awesome selection of stick: Diesel Shorty, Onyx Torpedo, La Differenci Cubana, AR Emperador, LFD double Ligero chisel-tip corona, RP Sungrown Lancero, MOW Virtue and an EP Carillo. Many thanks, bro! You provided a great surprise to brighten an otherwise crappy week.

Toombes, Glad you liked them. I hear if you smoke one or all the week is no longer crappy!
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Lee was getting rid of some AB Tempus and said I could have them. What a great guy, he also threw in some extra sticks. Thanks alot Lee. Everyone he is a stand up guy and should trade with him as often as possible. Photobucket
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there safe!! Hope you enjoy them! Oh if you like the air bender try the lg signature
    Money can't buy taste