Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He handed me a good fashioned a$$ whoopin ....
    It needed it's own thread the destruction was so massive CLICK CLICK CLICK

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    MVW67:
    CvilleE:
    Got my end from a so called newb trade with leerescue@ today, and man does David have great taste. Would vouch for this brother any day of the week. Sent them super fast as promised, with some killer smokes. Getting ready to fire the Macanudo 1968 up right now! Thanks for the hook up David!

LFD Airbender Chisel, Nummie! As with all the other sticks!!!
    :) received my trade with Ccville today will post pics latter thanks man im bleeding:))
    Glad they finally got to you safely bro! I'd love to hear the post lady's excuse for not leaving the package for you 2 days ago. Either way it was a great trade...Thanks for everything!
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    MVW67:
    CvilleE:
    Got my end from a so called newb trade with leerescue@ today, and man does David have great taste. Would vouch for this brother any day of the week. Sent them super fast as promised, with some killer smokes. Getting ready to fire the Macanudo 1968 up right now! Thanks for the hook up David!

:) received my trade with Ccville today will post pics latter thanks man im bleeding:))
    Glad they finally got to you safely bro! I'd love to hear the post lady's excuse for not leaving the package for you 2 days ago. Either way it was a great trade...Thanks for everything!
    :) she said she put in the wrong box by mistake and did not look on the box for the addy. Its all good. Nice sticks im bleeding know! I need manpons:)))).
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Not that it needed to be said, but John sent me a Viaje Super Shot in a bomb. i loved it so much, he went out and bought me 5 more for trade since my funds are low; hence, the beating I laid upon him. This is another one of the reasons why this place is so amazing, people going out of their way to get other guys they've never met smokes they dig. Thanks again John, revenge is sweet right?? Lolololol....
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade with Todd, as always a great BOTL to deal with and know! I'll leave the ISOM selection up to the imagination. Thanks Todd!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Cmartin contacted me lookin for info, which I gladly provided. He in turn provided me with an aZZ whooping. Love the Fresh Rolled and UHC, but can't wait to try the Cuban Label. I'm really digging the patch, too. Much thanks, Chris, but this ain't over...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

90+ has been spouting off about "bear-fooking" some of the Brotherhood. Guess I should have paid attention... Brett hit me with some favorites and a pant-load of sticks I've been **** after. Only problem is that he left his return addy on the box. Go raibh maith agat go leor, dearthair.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Cmartin contacted me lookin for info, which I gladly provided. He in turn provided me with an aZZ whooping. Love the Fresh Rolled and UHC, but can't wait to try the Cuban Label. I'm really digging the patch, too. Much thanks, Chris, but this ain't over...

90+ has been spouting off about "bear-fooking" some of the Brotherhood. Guess I should have paid attention... Brett hit me with some favorites and a pant-load of sticks I've been **** after. Only problem is that he left his return addy on the box. Go raibh maith agat go leor, dearthair.
    Glad you liked everything I sent Dan, let the Johnny-O! Lancero rest for about 12 months, it's going into it's sick period but it will be incredible after a year long nap ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:

Glad you liked everything I sent Dan, let the Johnny-O! Lancero rest for about 12 months, it's going into it's sick period but it will be incredible after a year long nap ;)

Letting that beauty rest is gonna be tough, but plans have been made well I advance for it. Thanks for the awesome sticks, brothers! The Ccom Cuban Label shall meet its demise tonight!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:

Letting that beauty rest is gonna be tough, but plans have been made well I advance for it. Thanks for the awesome sticks, brothers! The Ccom Cuban Label shall meet its demise tonight!

Nice hits brother, would i be correct in the information you provided was umm lets see my ADDY....lol
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:

Nice hits brother, would i be correct in the information you provided was umm lets see my ADDY....lol

Ummmmmmmm... I have no recollection of that event... U can't have an addy, u live in an ambulance like I do!
  • Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Don't let him lie to you Brian.... Guilty. Lol
  • Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    Let me know how you like that CCOM Cuban label. I love that stick.
  • Options
    cmartin:

Chris let me tell you i have bombed his azz not once but now 2 times in the last 2 weeks.. Thought of the day never leave your Herf just laying around.....lol
  • Options
    cmartin:
    Let me know how you like that CCOM Cuban label. I love that stick.

The Cuban Label was a solid smoke. A good hour and 10 minutes. Light, smoke, no harshness even down to the nub. I believe I may have found a new daily stick.
  • Options
    Medic45:
    cmartin:

Chris let me tell you i have bombed his azz not once but now 2 times in the last 2 weeks.. Thought of the day never leave your Herf just laying around.....lol

I seem to recall I'm not the only guy who leaves his travel-humi laying around unattended...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Medic45:
    cmartin:

I seem to recall I'm not the only guy who leaves his travel-humi laying around unattended...

you are as of NOW....lol
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    CvilleE:
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    MVW67:
    CvilleE:

:) she said she put in the wrong box by mistake and did not look on the box for the addy. Its all good. Nice sticks im bleeding know! I need manpons:)))).
    :)
  • Options
    Seems I was thrown under the bus by another member of the Brotherhood. Strolled into the PO this morning, opened the box and found a little pink slip. Woot! My Ccom order has made it! I hand said slip to my postmaster, who now walks with a horrible limp after being in the line of fire from recent bombings. He returns with not one but two boxes. With trembling hands he sits the boxes on the counter and hobbles away, fast as He11. Sure enough, one is addressed from Ccom. The other priority box has a return address of Visalia, CA... Smokingdaddy done run me down with some awesome sticks! I'm quite positive I know where he got his info. Let's just say that it's another western state that just happens to start with the letter C, as well. Thanks a bunch, Jason! You nailed a couple favs and couple I've wanted to try. But, when will you newbie learn to put fake return addys on the boxes?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    got my Pay it forward from Tony today, quick and too the point with an AMAZING selection... Check that thread
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Toombes:
    Seems I was thrown under the bus by another member of the Brotherhood. Strolled into the PO this morning, opened the box and found a little pink slip. Woot! My Ccom order has made it! I hand said slip to my postmaster, who now walks with a horrible limp after being in the line of fire from recent bombings. He returns with not one but two boxes. With trembling hands he sits the boxes on the counter and hobbles away, fast as He11. Sure enough, one is addressed from Ccom. The other priority box has a return address of Visalia, CA... Smokingdaddy done run me down with some awesome sticks! I'm quite positive I know where he got his info. Let's just say that it's another western state that just happens to start with the letter C, as well. Thanks a bunch, Jason! You nailed a couple favs and couple I've wanted to try. But, when will you newbie learn to put fake return addys on the boxes?
    Hey Dan, Im gald you like the sticks, enjoy brother. As far as when will this newb to the forums learn to put fake return addys on boxes, um, right now. Doh, I can't believe I didn't think of that. Lol
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Hey Dan, Im gald you like the sticks, enjoy brother. As far as when will this newb to the forums learn to put fake return addys on boxes, um, right now. Doh, I can't believe I didn't think of that. Lol

Too late, Jason. It's in my BORKadex and I plan to plaster it on the bathroom wall of every seedy joint that I happen to pass by!
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:

Too late, Jason. It's in my BORKadex and I plan to plaster it on the bathroom wall of every seedy joint that I happen to pass by!
    And to think I took out the bottle of Hanford water I was going to include in that bomb. I knew I should have left it in. Well there's always next time. Lol
  • Options
    When I checked my PO box on the way into work tonight, I found a lock-box key. Odd, not expecting anything unless someone decided to throw some destruction my way. Sure enough, a priority box rested inside with a return addy from GreenMachine. Oh He11 no, he didn't!! Well, actually he didn't. The package rattled when I shook it... Then it struck me, LEGO's. It would seem that Justin was kind enough to bomb my son, Gabriel. Justin, you went above and beyond the call of Brotherhood with this one. I didn't open the package because I want to see the look on Gabriel's face when I hand it to him. Events like this one make me proud to be a part of such a close-knit, though sometimes disfunctional, Brotherhood of The Leaf. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you Justin.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Toombes:
    When I checked my PO box on the way into work tonight, I found a lock-box key. Odd, not expecting anything unless someone decided to throw some destruction my way. Sure enough, a priority box rested inside with a return addy from GreenMachine. Oh He11 no, he didn't!! Well, actually he didn't. The package rattled when I shook it... Then it struck me, LEGO's. It would seem that Justin was kind enough to bomb my son, Gabriel. Justin, you went above and beyond the call of Brotherhood with this one. I didn't open the package because I want to see the look on Gabriel's face when I hand it to him. Events like this one make me proud to be a part of such a close-knit, though sometimes disfunctional, Brotherhood of The Leaf. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you Justin.
    lego's ...a timeless treasure, nice hit. Brings back some good memories.
  • Options
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:
    Smokindaddy:
    Toombes:

And to think I took out the bottle of Hanford water I was going to include in that bomb. I knew I should have left it in. Well there's always next time. Lol

Hanford water... (shudder)
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    chemforever:
    Toombes:

Kick a$$!! Way to go Justin! I can't wait to hear what your son has to say bro :D Keep us posted.
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    I received my end of the Movie Trivia Pass winnings from this great BORK today. What an AWESOME selection of sticks. I've been wanting to try the MOW SP Little Devils since I read about them. Thanks a ton bro!!

• Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Good thing I viewed you wish list before sending out you cigars because the LD was not originally in there. I'm glad you liked them enjoy AJ out did himslef on the LD.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It probably goes without saying - but Mike is one helluva stand up guy.

Just check the T/P/B thread, you'll understand.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    RampMonkey:
    chemforever:
    Toombes:

Kick a$$!! Way to go Justin! I can't wait to hear what your son has to say bro :D Keep us posted.

He looked at the box with wonderment in his eyes, then a grin stretched across his face as he shook it and heard the familiar rattle inside. Within 15 minutes of opening the package, he had every project completed! Justin, both Gabriel and I thank you for the heartfelt gift of enjoyment. He has already put them to good use by incorporating them into other projects today. +1000, brother!