Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    SleevePlz was nice enough to pick up a few of the 007 RyJ's he found at his B&M... these look like they have some SERIOUS time on them... and he threw in a few things I had listed in my bio for good measure... thanks Bro! 2012-04-16_12-40-25_488
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade with Mike today, it was supposed to be 5 smokes......yeah, anyways! Mike was a pleasure doing business with and is a standup guy in these forums. Cheers Mike image
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Glad they arrived safely, it was a pleasure trading with you.

• Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appndhaon91 let me in on a nice deal. sent me a couple of stow aways also. big thanks man. i have been trying to get these for a while
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    The Irishman is playing whup a$$. Check out the thread "Irish Whipped Me".
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    slickric:
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone Appndhaon91 let me in on a nice deal. sent me a couple of stow aways also. big thanks man. i have been trying to get these for a while
    Very nice just a wee bit jealous!
  • Options
    GrazuhGrazuh Posts: 164
    My end of a trade with OchoZacho. Another fine example of BORK math. There are only three there, right?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    ...mmmm, close enough. They sure look good !
  • Options
    Did a newbie trade with Medic45 and I was blown away when I opened the package today. We all know Brian is a Paramedic and in true form he provided a LEE CO. EMS Administered Controlled medications note....very thoughtful of him.

He also sent along a towel so I could wipe the beads of sweat from my forehead, which happened after I saw the sticks....er.....Controlled Medication he sent me. This brother is far from being a newbie, he delivers like a forum veteran.

Thanks Brian for the towel and Medication I will use them as prescribed and for those that haven't traded with Brian yet...get with it before all the meds are gone!!

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Brother I am gla you enjoyed it.. And thanks for being my first trader it was an awesome experience! You sure can catch someone off guard lol
  • Options
    Medic45:
    Thanks Brother I am gla you enjoyed it.. And thanks for being my first trader it was an awesome experience! You sure can catch someone off guard lol
    Who me? any time you want to trade just let me know

• Options
    MTuccelli:
    Medic45:
    Who me? any time you want to trade just let me know

yes you and same here will trade anytime !!!
  • Options
    I just received MTuccelli's end of our trade. All I can say is that man ya'll cant count!!! It was a great exp, and I would do it again anytime. Thanks for the sticks MTuccelli I believe I will enjoy one tonight.....
    This guy is a class act......
  • Options
    I can count I just chose not to this time :o)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Yeah..Mike is like those rabbits in the story Watership Down. They could only count to four, so anything over that was Five. Nice hit Fiver.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Darn rabbits they just multiply!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:

yes they do multiply very nicely at that :)
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107

Thanks Vinny (Jetmech_63), can't wait to light it up!
  • Options
    Medic45:
    MVW67:

yes they do multiply very nicely at that :)
    My rabbits are out of control...
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Deejmemix posted that he was looking for a decent cutter. Since I had a Colibri laying around after picking up my CC Perfect Cut, I shipped it out to him. He offered an exchange, but I told him not to worry about it and that I was just trying to help a brother out with needed gear. Well, Shane didn't listen very well...
    Haven had the Indios, but the rest are in my favs list. Thanks for the great sticks, Shane!!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    Deejmemix posted that he was looking for a decent cutter. Since I had a Colibri laying around after picking up my CC Perfect Cut, I shipped it out to him. He offered an exchange, but I told him not to worry about it and that I was just trying to help a brother out with needed gear. Well, Shane didn't listen very well...
    Haven had the Indios, but the rest are in my favs list. Thanks for the great sticks, Shane!!
    And Hank u for the cutter
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    Toombes:
    And Hank u for the cutter

No problem. Glad I could help.
  • Options
    Got my end of a deal with zeebra and he even held on through some PP nonsense. Thanks brother image
  • Options
    Speechless...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Have to put all these guys on the list. All are stand up folks. Thanks for everything yesterday.

• Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of said deal, all in great shape, and really looking forward to the experience...

Kas decided to smack me around a little, thanks for the nice supprise!

Can't say enough about these guyz...A Big Thanks brothers....
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokingdaddy Jason is certainly a good trader and stand up BOTL! Got his end of a mutual bombing him and I are doing and he is stellar in every way! This guy is generosity embodied in every way, seriously guys do NOT hesitate!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    JHewey end of the trade image
  • Options
    Marker saw me post about a mowpa trade... Offered to send me some for no reason....of course, they had some friends and he asked nothing in return. Things like this are why I am here, and try and do the same when I can. Thanks marker, won't forget it image
  • Options
    I sponsored jliu in a newbie trade and I received his end of the trade today. First off I am not gonna trust any more new brothers when they tell me "I am new to trading and don't know what to send" or "sure a 5 stick blind trade is fine" or "I sure hope you like what I sent cause I am a noob and all that"

Jiunn sent me a package that represents the truth about him.....yeah Jiunn you are a noob....NOT!! One more thing it is really freaking me out that so far all the new trades I have done I have been hit with a lot of my favorites and or sticks I wanted to try. I know I have no info in my BIO and I have been wearing my tin foil hat plus I keep the blinds closed at all times....how in the hell are you guys doing this?

Anyway here is what he sent me and Jiunn you are one stand up brother so anytime you want to trade I am game. Thanks for the great selection and the little trip down memory lane...that was a nice touch.