Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I just made a photobucket account.... can someone let me know that you can see these pictures - apparently my other pics were working for some people and not for others...

I made a trade with Ochozacho wherein we both sent eachother one of every stick that we had multiples of. I'm sure it goes without saying that he's an outstanding BOTL. His end came today, and these are all very intriguing cigars... I cannot wait to get into these! Btw, that is a Tatuaje Wolfman on the end there (my camera sucks)

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice looking sticks brother.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Picked up my half of a trade with Joz3r
    Thanks Joe,, looks like that Padilla has some age on it,, Also havent ever tried a A GOF Carlito,, been on my want to try list for quite a while.Thank You, hope you enjoy the sticks I sent!!!
    jo3er
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Imgembo posted that he had some ACID that he wanted to move. Being partial to an infused smoke every once in a while, I jumped on it. Supposedly a 4-stick trade. Not so... Jimmy went above and beyond on his end. Excellent trade and an outstanding BORK! I'll vouch for Jimmy anytime! Pix will be up Sunday. Thanks for the trade, Jimmy.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    Picked up my half of a trade with Joz3r
    Thanks Joe,, looks like that Padilla has some age on it,, Also havent ever tried a A GOF Carlito,, been on my want to try list for quite a while.Thank You, hope you enjoy the sticks I sent!!!
    jo3er
    Glad they arrived safely Rudy. The Dominus has somewhere in the neighborhood of 2 years on it, and boy does it make a difference.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Jimmy, Justin, Zach. You all already know, these three guys, top notch BOTLs. See "What Did You Get Today" thread for pics. Thanks for the fantastic smokes guys...even though I had to endure a thorough inquisition from the wife, lol.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know it's been said before but these are both great BOTLs. (See What did you get today for pics)

First off - CVilleE (Eric)
    So I guessed Eric's movie trivia post last week and he said he was busy working OT and had some family commitments so it would be a few days before the package went out...I said no biggie because I had plenty of cigars to smoke.
    Well I don't know if Eric didn't read that I had "plenty of cigars to smoke" or if he was pissed for having to work OT and took it out on me, lol - but this crazy fool sent me 7 great cigars, 6 of which I've never had and he took out a good portion of my wish list in doing so. Thanks for the package Eric, it was over the top and I won't soon forget this. I look forward to burning a couple of these this weekend.

Then after being blown away by Eric, I thought ok, this other box can't be anything dangerous right? Wrong!
    Enter - JHewey (Justin)
    Justin and I have been exchanging some boxes this past month but he landed a punch yesterday that, after Eric's package, KO'd me. Justin hooked me up with 3 great sticks I've never smoked, 2 LPs and a La Riqueza. These are some great looking cigars and I'm looking forward to them all.

All in all these two BOTLs hooked me up with 10 total cigars yesterday, 9 of which are "new to me."
    If you haven't done any exchanges with Justin or Eric before I highly suggest you do. They're both great guys and if you're looking for something special or have anything on your wishlist, watch out because they'll probably find it and send it when you least expect it.

Thanks guys!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Rudy and I worked out a blind 5 for 5 trade...I was under the impression that the AB Fine and Rare that sparked the trade was one of the five, apparently Rudy felt otherwise as he hit me with the AB and five other fine cigars.

Thanks Rudy.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Rudy and I worked out a blind 5 for 5 trade...I was under the impression that the AB Fine and Rare that sparked the trade was one of the five, apparently Rudy felt otherwise as he hit me with the AB and five other fine cigars.

Thanks Rudy.
    nice hit there!!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:

Thanks Rudy.
    Your welcome.. AMZ1301 helped me out with the Emilios,,,And JJ helped me with the L40's... Enjoy!! Oh and Chemforever got me hooked on the Mi Barrios,, Great bunch of guys!!!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Imgembo posted that he had some ACID that he wanted to move. Being partial to an infused smoke every once in a while, I jumped on it. Supposedly a 4-stick trade. Not so... Jimmy went above and beyond on his end. Excellent trade and an outstanding BORK! I'll vouch for Jimmy anytime! Pix will be up Sunday. Thanks for the trade, Jimmy.

Yeah, I'm quoting my own post... Seems that imgembo can count just as well as everyone else here.

Photobucket

Outstanding example of BORKmanship! I'd gladly throw down on a blind trade with Jimmy anytime!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my movie trivia winnings today and all I can say is...nice selection brother..

• Options
    SleevePlz and imgembo, nuff said. Both of these brothers came out swinging like Tyson. Pix are up on various threads.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks bro. It was a pleasure being on the other end of some destruction around here.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Thanks bro. It was a pleasure being on the other end of some destruction around here.

I'm going to write your name on the bathroom wall of the local 7-11, you'll get all the destruction you've ever wanted.
  • Options
    i know i dont need to add 90+ irshman but brett smacked me good today

imageimageimage
  • Options
    james hit me with with his part of a trade we have going , good bork to trade with for sure image
  • Options
    CvilleE done went and muffed me up! He PM'd me that he was sending a package in celebration of my daughters birth, but I wasn't expecting to have my aZZ blown over to the next town!
    MOW Little Devil
    MOW PA Maduro
    AB MAXX
    God of Fire Carlito 2007
    Siglo VI Limited Rezerve Entubo
    and a barber-pole wrapped Gurkha that I've never seen befor, but looks oh so tasty!
    Eric, your generosity knows no boundaries. Thank you from the heart of my bottom!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    CvilleE done went and muffed me up! He PM'd me that he was sending a package in celebration of my daughters birth, but I wasn't expecting to have my aZZ blown over to the next town!
    MOW Little Devil
    MOW PA Maduro
    AB MAXX
    God of Fire Carlito 2007
    Siglo VI Limited Rezerve Entubo
    and a barber-pole wrapped Gurkha that I've never seen befor, but looks oh so tasty!
    Eric, your generosity knows no boundaries. Thank you from the heart of my bottom!
    Glad they made it safe bro..Congrats again on the new addition to the family! She's a doll from the pics I seen....The Gurkha is a Blue Steel, Double Corona Maddy by the way....hope you enjoy them, you deserve it....
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Daniel and I worked out a blind trade... i saw his pics of some Monte Habanas so I shot him a PM to see about a trade... we agreed on a 5 for 5... but you know how that goes...

2012-03-22_09-47-45_833

hit me with the Monte, JDN, J Fuego Origin, Oliva V, Puro Maduro, 777 Maduro and Guillermo Leon, all corona's which is just feeding my corona obsession... and in honor of the 3rd annual BORK Baseball League, he included a few packs of Topps... I'm 12 again! this is awesome! Thanks so much Daniel!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Daniel and I worked out a blind trade... i saw his pics of some Monte Habanas so I shot him a PM to see about a trade... we agreed on a 5 for 5... but you know how that goes...

2012-03-22_09-47-45_833

hit me with the Monte, JDN, J Fuego Origin, Oliva V, Puro Maduro, 777 Maduro and Guillermo Leon, all corona's which is just feeding my corona obsession... and in honor of the 3rd annual BORK Baseball League, he included a few packs of Topps... I'm 12 again! this is awesome! Thanks so much Daniel!
    Enjoy Brother. Let me know if you get an Albert Pujols card, maybe we can trade again hehe.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:

I'm going to write your name on the bathroom wall of the local 7-11, you'll get all the destruction you've ever wanted.
    How funny is that.. i found bandyt09`s address above a urinal in a pub last saturday. Said bomb for a good time... and it has been! HahahaSo blame toombes! Bro i better not find my info anywhere but in the womens restroom at rhino in vegas.. thanks
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    Toombes:
    SleevePlz:

How funny is that.. i found bandyt09`s address above a urinal in a pub last saturday. Said bomb for a good time... and it has been! HahahaSo blame toombes! Bro i better not find my info anywhere but in the womens restroom at rhino in vegas.. thanks

Don't know about the lady's room at the Rhino, but there are a couple of water towers in my hometown that look kinda bare... Hehehehehehehehehehe!!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade (5 for 5, pshhhhh yeah right) from Robbyras. So stoked, I've not smoked any of these sticks before. Looking forward to smoke each and every one. Thanks again Rob, till we trade again. Now, which to smoke first...hmmm.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Those are some nice looking sticks! Well done Robbyras.
  • Options
    stowggie:
    Those are some nice looking sticks! Well done Robbyras.
    thanks! Daniel crushed me so it went both ways... that unbanded stick is the a CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger... love that stick!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    If anyone hasn't noticed yet, catfishbluezz is a force to be reckoned with. This guy is a top notch BOTL and a great guy to have around. If you haven't done business with him, do it!!!
  • Options
    Mike's craziness has been well documented here... this is just another shining example of his unmatched generosity... This is my PIF from Mike!

2012-03-23_11-46-25_197
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Got my PIF from Daniel today. What I want to know is I have nothing in my bio about my favorites or want to try. Some how this brother got into my head so from now on I am wearing my tin foil hat to stop future invasions. Thanks Daniel for the awesome sticks

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Awesome PIF! Grats Mike :D