Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Totally forgot to post this yesterday. Todd let me join in on a box splt . Along with my two 5'ers he sent along a few of his stash . Everyone here already knows what a great guy Todd is. And I want to say thanks for letting me in on the split.
    The El Tiante Habano Rosado's a great smoke. Let me know how the Oscuro is!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    Direwolf:
    Totally forgot to post this yesterday. Todd let me join in on a box splt . Along with my two 5'ers he sent along a few of his stash . Everyone here already knows what a great guy Todd is. And I want to say thanks for letting me in on the split.
    The El Tiante Habano Rosado's a great smoke. Let me know how the Oscuro is!
    :( I split too, but will not be back into town till tomorrow evening, to ge to see these beauties!!!:(
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Got a nice package from Trident. When the MOW PA Maduro were introduce, I missed out. He PM'd me and told me he would be able to send me a few to try. He didn't want anything in return. He also said he was just happy he could help. Sounds like a stand up guy to me. He also put in some strugglers. Thanks a ton and this is much appreciated. I will post them this evening....

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Doug, aka Laker1963, pop'ed my trading cherry, and my habana cherry twice. Class act and even when I got worried that his package had not arrived, he assured me they take time. Thanks a ton brother image
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got Taylors, (taythegibs) first trade did a 4 for 4 and It's good to see that he can count, not like some of you!!!! LOL Couple i haven't had will take em to florida and dispose of them correctly...LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greg is on heck of a BOTL. Been seeing all the damage he is doing around here. We worked out a trade and he sent me some killer sticks. Thanks brother. If he says he wants to trade you better jump on it.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got my end of a box split of El Tiante's today from bandyt09:

bandyt09

Not only is that the split but he threw in extras to boot, all from my favorites list!!! The El Tiante's look great and the extras are just over the top. Thank you very much Todd.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    This awesome BORK smacked me good. Sent me some info I requested on where he found the OSOK and then offered to trade with me to hook me up. Then he stepped it up a notch. He offered 1 each of all the sticks he just got which is ridiculous, and then he throws in one of my favs,the Cain F, as an extra. Can't say enough good things about this guy. Thanks again!

Pics:
  • Options
    So Paul and I met up the other night and herf'ed it up and he smacked me right in the face! Hooked me up with a OSOK. We both smoked one and loved them. Thanks again for everything brother!

• Options
    jasonusa1jasonusa1 Posts: 729
    ENFIDL:
    So Paul and I met up the other night and herf'ed it up and he smacked me right in the face! Hooked me up with a OSOK. We both smoked one and loved them. Thanks again for everything brother!

Did you guys share? ;)
  • Options
    jasonusa1:
    ENFIDL:

Did you guys share? ;)
    You know it! lol
  • Options
    spindriftspindrift Posts: 818 ✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    jasonusa1:
    ENFIDL:

Did you guys share? ;)
    You know it! lol
    If I never see that again (three guys sharing), it would be too soon........
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    jasonusa1:
    ENFIDL:

Did you guys share? ;)
    You know it! lol
    Its all good!!, SO Spin or E Is this stick any good or what,, WHat vitola?
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    jasonusa1:
    ENFIDL:

Did you guys share? ;)
    You know it! lol
    wonder what they were wearing while herfing??? lmao
  • Options
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    jasonusa1:
    ENFIDL:

Did you guys share? ;)
    You know it! lol
    LOL,,Took me a sec to put it all together.. Brilliant??
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    jasonusa1:
    ENFIDL:

Did you guys share? ;)
    You know it! lol
    wonder where direwolf is today, was he there? lol
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Heck of a stand up guy and I'll trade with him again any day. Thanks Junior for the trade. See Newbie trading thread.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    jasonusa1:
    ENFIDL:

Did you guys share? ;)
    You know it! lol
    wonder where direwolf is today, was he there? lol
    Huh? Where was I?
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Top notch BORK'n BOTL. Clearly a stand-up...kinda guy. Thanks for the trade Jonathon.
  • Options
    The Kid:
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    jasonusa1:
    ENFIDL:

Did you guys share? ;)
    You know it! lol
    lmao! It's a damn good smoke. This was the Filero vitola.
  • Options
    We both know these guys are ridiculous. Well I feel like this is to another level. I believe that Rick traded with Jake and commissioned this hit! I've been hit and hit hard. I'm still crying, shaking and sucking my thumb from the smack down that was laid upon me! A HUGE thanks to both of you guys! Dedicated today's daily cigar blog to this as well: http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2012/03/mar-2nd-2012-viaje-zombie.html

Pics of the damage:

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    We both know these guys are ridiculous. Well I feel like this is to another level. I believe that Rick traded with Jake and commissioned this hit! I've been hit and hit hard. I'm still crying, shaking and sucking my thumb from the smack down that was laid upon me! A HUGE thanks to both of you guys! Dedicated today's daily cigar blog to this as well: http://thedailycigar.blogspot.com/2012/03/mar-2nd-2012-viaje-zombie.html

Pics of the damage:

Nice selection of sticks. Been curious about the Zombie's. Methinks I must needs to try myself one of those...
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Phil is not taking his meds again. We did a trade for 5 sticks and this brother slammed me with 15. Way overboard. Guess I am not done paying him back for my Iowa sweatshirt.
  • Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    Robert is a great BOTL. I just completed my first trade with him and would do it again anytime. He does need to work on his counting skills as he sent 5 extra sticks. Again a top notch BOTL.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Received a bomb from Tony today. Really made my day, thanks Tony.
  • Options
    Newbie trade with cmartin. He's a good guy folks. with a good choice in sticks.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Russ sent me 15 - you read that right - *15* JdN DC that he was having a bit of a mold issue with. They came in today and are clean as a whistle and are ready to be smoked. Been resting since Aug 2010!!

Thanks for sending me these awesome cigars, brother. They are a favorite of mine, and they won't last long enough for any mold to come back, trust me! lol... matter fact, 5 will be torched this week!
  • Options
    Charles' end of our newbie trade arrived today. The brother ain't know slouch.. Love all these sticks. Two ovals in two days for me. Think I just might have to smoke one of those tonight.
    He's a good dood and hope to trade with him again sometimes.
  • Options
    Just picked these up from JDH,, Helluva selection!!! Thanks Man!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    The Kid:
    Just picked these up from JDH,, Helluva selection!!! Thanks Man!!!
    Photobucket
    If you can do it, get on a ferry out to the San Juans, and burn one of 'em this year. I used to love going out there. Hey, the tulips will be coming up in the Skagit valley pretty soon, too. Yer a lucky man.