Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    The Kid:
    Just picked these up from JDH,, Helluva selection!!! Thanks Man!!!
    Photobucket
    If you can do it, get on a ferry out to the San Juans, and burn one of 'em this year. I used to love going out there. Hey, the tulips will be coming up in the Skagit valley pretty soon, too. Yer a lucky man.
    Drove through the skagit valley today had some things to do in MT Vernon,, Been a long long time since Ive been to Friday Harbor on the san juans,, Beautiful day today as the sun was out YEAHHH! Im More of a Spokanite!
  • Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Russ hooked me up bigtime on his contest for some RPs. See post in original thread for details. A true standup BOTL for sure - thanks Russ!
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    The Kid:
    JDH:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    If you can do it, get on a ferry out to the San Juans, and burn one of 'em this year. I used to love going out there. Hey, the tulips will be coming up in the Skagit valley pretty soon, too. Yer a lucky man.
    Drove through the skagit valley today had some things to do in MT Vernon,, Been a long long time since Ive been to Friday Harbor on the san juans,, Beautiful day today as the sun was out YEAHHH! Im More of a Spokanite!
    Man, that hit me hard. Spent 3 years in Bellingham in the 80's. I miss the Mountains, Islands and awesome Tulip fields in La Conner.
  • Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    beatnic:
    The Kid:
    JDH:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Man, that hit me hard. Spent 3 years in Bellingham in the 80's. I miss the Mountains, Islands and awesome Tulip fields in La Conner.
    We were married in Bellingham - lived there for 20 years. Spent more time in Vancouver BC than in Seattle; hiked the N. Cascades, fished the Skagit for sammon, went out to the Islands as much as I could, but it was never enough, sea kyacked in Bellingham bay and La Conner - yea I miss it, and the friends we made too. No place on earth like it. In 10 minutes you can drop a boat in fresh or salt water, or be snow skiing withijn 30 minutes. All you have to do is learn to like rain.
  • Options
    JDH:
    beatnic:
    The Kid:
    JDH:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    We were married in Bellingham - lived there for 20 years. Spent more time in Vancouver BC than in Seattle; hiked the N. Cascades, fished the Skagit for sammon, went out to the Islands as much as I could, but it was never enough, sea kyacked in Bellingham bay and La Conner - yea I miss it, and the friends we made too. No place on earth like it. In 10 minutes you can drop a boat in fresh or salt water, or be snow skiing withijn 30 minutes. All you have to do is learn to like rain.
    The rain doesnt bother me so much (well ok it does) but what really bothers me is the lack of sunshine,, I just cant get used to it,,Last time I went to the Dr i was severly deficient in vitamin D. Ive only lived out here for close to two years and I'm ready to go back to Spokane!!! Rather deal with the snow and ice. When the sun is shining It is beautiful here though
  • Options
    The Kid:
    JDH:
    beatnic:
    The Kid:
    JDH:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    The rain doesnt bother me so much (well ok it does) but what really bothers me is the lack of sunshine,, I just cant get used to it,,Last time I went to the Dr i was severly deficient in vitamin D. Ive only lived out here for close to two years and I'm ready to go back to Spokane!!! Rather deal with the snow and ice. When the sun is shining It is beautiful here though
    Ski to sea, baby. I was studying in Geology and did my thesis field work on top of Glacier Peak. Also cross-countried around Mt. Baker. I agree about the lack of sun. And no offense, but I think it gets to everyone up there. Society has a bouncier step down here.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Goes without saying, Greg and BandyT09. Got me end of trades with both of them today, pics in the mailman thread and what I got today. Thanks guys!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    me and this brother set up a trade..i wanted to take a few undercrowns off his hands. Well today those (3) undercrowns came along with (2) different Kristoff sticks both of which I have never tried. Good lookin out brother.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know I'm not the first to say it...but Bandyt09 is a great BOTL.
    He sent me a Nub package for simply replying to his post. And he included some tag along Graycliff 1666s (one of my favs!) and said that all of the cigars in the package have at least 1 year on them. AWESOME! These cigars will be some of the oldest ones I have and I look forward to seeing how the 1666s are with a couple years of age.

I know I said it on a PM and on the what did you get today thread, but I'll say it again - thanks Todd!
    Oh and if that's not enough, he said that instead of sending him any return fire, I reroute those sticks to the DCCC - I'm humbled by this gesture. And Ryan, I'll be getting some cigars out to you soon.

If you haven't done any trades/passes/etc. with Todd yet, jump on it ASAP. I look forward to more interactions with him in the future.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046

I received an unexpected package in the mail yesterday and it took me all day to finally track down who was responsible. I don't know what I did to have Direwolf set his sights on me, but WOW, what a hit! Thank you very much Randall.

I am an animal lover and don't like to see animals hurt in any way. This wolf however is toast ! This was an unprovoked attack, therefore I am within my rights to defend myself.

I would like to know who gave me up to you.

Direwolf has caused me some major damage as you can see from the picture. I can't wait to try that OSOK, love the packaging of that stick. Keep your head up Direwolf, you are my next target.

This was an awesome package and I appreciate it very much, thank you.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    laker1963:

I received an unexpected package in the mail yesterday and it took me all day to finally track down who was responsible. I don't know what I did to have Direwolf set his sights on me, but WOW, what a hit! Thank you very much Randall.

I am an animal lover and don't like to see animals hurt in any way. This wolf however is toast ! This was an unprovoked attack, therefore I am within my rights to defend myself.

I would like to know who gave me up to you.

Direwolf has caused me some major damage as you can see from the picture. I can't wait to try that OSOK, love the packaging of that stick. Keep your head up Direwolf, you are my next target.

This was an awesome package and I appreciate it very much, thank you.
    Glad the finally got there. You were talking about the OSOK' that I had posted before. So when I asked for a victim and you were nominated I had to throw that one in. That Padilla is awesome , it's the original Pepin blend. You'll see the age when you remove the cello.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    well Michael posted on the 'dont want in your humi" thread that he did not want both of his Cohibas red dot so we ended up trading.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Got two packages today, first up is pay it forward by none other than "The Kid" image Second up is a buy from Shaun Harrison image Honestly...both these guys nailed it. Rudy got me with smokes i have not had, and the others are pure class. Shaun must be psychic...because 1. I love AJ 2. I love corona's 3. Ave and Ruination are two of my Go-To smokes. Cheers brothers, thanks again!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    this brother also posted on the dont want in your humi thread and ive been wanting to try the nat. root so we worked out a deal BUT Jimmy decided to throw some extras he will fit right in....thanks man
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    pbchevo:
    this brother also posted on the dont want in your humi thread and ive been wanting to try the nat. root so we worked out a deal BUT Jimmy decided to throw some extras he will fit right in....thanks man
    Hope you enjoy. Give that uhc some time that sucker is fresh out of a box i got on monday. First box and first trade woot!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit, brother! Those Naturals look mighty tasty.
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I made a trade with Ochozacho wherein we both sent eachother one of every stick that we had multiples of. I'm sure it goes without saying that he's an outstanding BOTL. His end came today, and these are all very intriguing cigars... I cannot wait to get into these! Btw, that is a Tatuaje Wolfman on the end there (my camera sucks)

• Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got thes fine sticks in the mail. Just for sending him a big foam humidifier I wasn't even using and a couple everyday sticks I thought he'd like. He mentioned he was gonna send me a Nub. Wasn't expecting anything like this. Kevin is a BOTL of the highest caliber so add him to your list.image
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Rudy beat me up at school last week . . . . I'm telling.image
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I hope I'm tying this correctly. Its hard to see with the new shiner that Roman gave to me today. LOL. I just want to say this brother like to hit hard and I mean "HARD". See the "What did you get to day" thread for more details. Thank you Roman for the a$$ whoopin :D.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Fantastic BOTL!!! Great trader as always!! See what did you get and blind trade thread for evidence!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    So out of nowhere Aaron blows me away with some great mild cigars just cause he knows how much I appreciate them. He hit's me with EP Carrillo short run, RP Vintage Cameroon, Montecristo White, Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet ,and a MOW Virtue Salomon. What a great BOTL.
  • Options
    Damn,, Chemforever really hit me hard with his PIF,, He went way above and beyond what I was expecting and sent me a bunch of kick azz smokes. Including a stick Ive been wanting to get my hands on the Room 101 Osok,,,Awesome selction Phil.. Thank You Man,,Much Appreciated!!!
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    I had a extra humidifier that Kevin (Un_Sub) was looking for on hagglers corner, so I sent it to him. He decided he was going show his appreciation by sending some sticks even though I told him there was no need to send anything in return. Here is what he sent. Thanks again brother I will enjoy smoking them. image
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    We did a trade for some My Fathers/Oliva V's and VSG's Todds end came through very quickly and in fine form, always a pleasure...
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Got my half of a trade with Pbchevo today! image originaly it was for some Ave maria Cornas and some MOWPA i think, but he loaded it up with some other amazing sticks that i have wanted to try. I will be having my first Jamie garcia, AB, Toreno, perdomo, and tat i am super excited to smoke every one of these. Never new they made a CAO gold maduro that one is going to be amazing i just know it. That mowpa isnt even going to make it into my humi. I have heard so many good things about them that I just have to fire it up!! Thanks again man for the trade.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Just a bit of advice, eat a hearty meal before sparking up that Ruination. Trust me on this, I speak from the experience of a that same stick and nothing but a Diet Pepsi in my stomach. Nic-sick for hours...
  • Options
    jgibv sent this quality package for winning a recent movie trivia contest. Good BOTL for sure. Even sent my favorite Anejo. I'd trade with him any time. Thanks JG.

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    roman helped me out with two of my top 3 mow pa maduro and phalanx. he also decided to hit me with some great extras. mow 52-c and little devil, gurkha grand envoy, alec bradley family blend, particulares, and a 5 vegas "a"

thank you trident
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    It probably goes without saying, but this BOTL is extremely generous and I would trade with him any day!