Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Todd sent me a couple I was looking to try plus a few more hitchhikers! Thanks brother!

Photobucket
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Steve hit me with one heck of a bomb today. He's got the goods, for sure. Don't hesitate to do business with him (unless, of course, you're scared)...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    These guys are hitting big Big T. 15 rounds, Are you ready to Ruuuummmmmmmblle ?
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    kaspera79:
    These guys are hitting big Big T. 15 rounds, Are you ready to Ruuuummmmmmmblle ?
    Hitting big, indeed.

15 rounds though... we will see. He's gotta survive the return fire first... lol.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got hit by Dustin today with a nice selection of cigars. Thanks Dustin. Did I ever tell you how I like my catfish? No? Well, I like my catfish bombed into dust. See ya around friend.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Got hit by Dustin today with a nice selection of cigars. Thanks Dustin. Did I ever tell you how I like my catfish? No? Well, I like my catfish bombed into dust. See ya around friend.
    Dustin, check your shoes my friend, you just done stepped in it..........
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Lol...I have no clue what to send you cats...so if get a chance to send something you've never had, I'm on it! Keep it on the corona/lancero theme. Cheers Joe
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    BigSteve is a force to be dealt with. This man is an outstanding brother and I just wanted to say he has smacked me good. We have been chatting back and forth and he answered my post that I was looking for some shorties. He didnt only deliver but went above and beyond.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Steve I know I have said it before, but thank you again. And for the brothers out there, I would do business with this man if you get the chance! :D
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Didn't have to do business with Steve to know what he's capable of, I was just my usual smartaZZ self and he whooped me for it!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    See?! Ouch...
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noah is a new player on the block and one that is really proving his metal already! Turns out he is about 45 min away from me so we will be hooking up soon. Until then however he heard that I was curious about the EP Carrillo Elencos and said he could send me one to review and try for myself.... it had followers including a MoW PA Maddie and two Fine and Rares!!!! Thank you so much Noah I WILL be getting you back even worse brother!!!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    Lol...I have no clue what to send you cats...so if get a chance to send something you've never had, I'm on it! Keep it on the corona/lancero theme. Cheers Joe
    Dustin, I assure you I'm going to enjoy the heck out of the Padrons you sent, as well as the other cigars. Just a friendly warning, I will be wiping out a decent portion of your "want to try" list...so batten down the hatches.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    90+ Irishman:
    Noah is a new player on the block and one that is really proving his metal already! Turns out he is about 45 min away from me so we will be hooking up soon. Until then however he heard that I was curious about the EP Carrillo Elencos and said he could send me one to review and try for myself.... it had followers including a MoW PA Maddie and two Fine and Rares!!!! Thank you so much Noah I WILL be getting you back even worse brother!!!

Glad everything arrived safe and sound! And glad I could provide you with some things you haven't tried. I've been warned about getting involved with you guys, but I'm pretty sure I can hold my own...
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    ndhaon91:
    90+ Irishman:

Glad everything arrived safe and sound! And glad I could provide you with some things you haven't tried. I've been warned about getting involved with you guys, but I'm pretty sure I can hold my own...
    2 Fine and rares awesome you lucky man.
  • Options
    cmartin hooked me up on our newby trade. An H. Upman New Yorker, diesel Shorty, two Fresh Rolled Habano torps and a Fresh Rolled Maddy Toro. He's a standup BORK who I'd trade with any day.

Almost forgot, he threw a Trinidad in for good measure!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I have to steal Brett's thread title and second it. ndhaon91 is an outstanding BOTL! If you haven't done business with him, don't be scared, but he will deliver. Sent me this today.....

• Options
    OchoZacho:
    I have to steal Brett's thread title and second it. ndhaon91 is an outstanding BOTL! If you haven't done business with him, don't be scared, but he will deliver. Sent me this today.....

Nice pick-up Zach, Noah really is an AMAZING guy and is quickly becoming a staple of this forum ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Shaun and I had set up a five for five trade for a chance for me to try the new Cojonu 2012 Braodleaf version from Pete Johnson... little did I know that like Jack the Ripper he was simply lying in wait for a victim dumb enough to stumble into his little ploy.... he did his homework as well as anyone ever has on me... Dude, thank you so much! Each one of these I've been dying to try or dying to be able to smoke again... you ROCK Mr. Ripper!! Hope you enjoy my end of our "trade"... IT'S ON!

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Heck of guy, I have to say he's a Stand Up Guy. Thank you for the bomb. You can see it in his thread...

• Options
    I guess Darren decided I needed some love... Honestly bro, it wasn't me but if this is what I get for being guilty by association I'll confess to mystery bombs more often! Thanks, Mephisto! Much appreciated!!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Did a trade with Ben and he sent some tasty sticks. If you guys get a chance to trade with him jump on it. Thanks Ben for trading with me.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Jason hooked me up on some Ferals, a Fine and Rare, and a Short Run.
    I'm gonna take care of you for what you did. You know what I'm talking about. Jason is a damn good BOTL.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Did a trade with Ben and he sent some tasty sticks. If you guys get a chance to trade with him jump on it. Thanks Ben for trading with me.

Thanks man, I appreciate you picking up the trade. The My Father was especially timely.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    probably dont have to add these borks here anymore but wth,lol ,, 1st up from a bomb by mvw67- mike image

and 2end from a trade with catfishbluezz -dustin image
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll second that....

Mike blew up my mailbox for no appearant reason today (see Pull a rabbit out of... thread)
    And Dustin's been PMing me back and forth about a few things - very helpful BOTL.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Toombes:
    I guess Darren decided I needed some love... Honestly bro, it wasn't me but if this is what I get for being guilty by association I'll confess to mystery bombs more often! Thanks, Mephisto! Much appreciated!!
    Yea, I got a bomb from him too, only you've been a lot quicker about posting........I'm putting pics up in the Thanks Mephisto thread.......I couldn't believe it! Completely out of the blue. Check it out.
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    I have to steal Brett's thread title and second it. ndhaon91 is an outstanding BOTL! If you haven't done business with him, don't be scared, but he will deliver.
    +1 on Noah...just did a great trade with him.
  • Options
    JJ and Jgibv came through today too, both excellent Brothers that I would gladly do business with again. P.S. I b$tch slap like a menace Jgbiv....you will be a target friend.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    If you guys aren't trading with Dustin you are NUTS! Got his end of our trade today, thanks brother

• Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I got my half of a trade with toombs friday. Sent a a great selection that included, Cohiba, AB, Tat, Morro castle, Gran habano, and disel. I will post a pic later tonight or tomorrow. Needless to say he is a great BOTL and i would trade with him any day of the week. Thanks again man great selection!. Always wanted to try out all of them.
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    I got my half of a trade with toombs friday. Sent a a great selection that included, Cohiba, AB, Tat, Morro castle, Gran habano, and disel. I will post a pic later tonight or tomorrow. Needless to say he is a great BOTL and i would trade with him any day of the week. Thanks again man great selection!. Always wanted to try out all of them.

Glad they made it and were some you wanted to try. Sorry again that they were so long getting to you.