Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    CvilleE done went and muffed me up! He PM'd me that he was sending a package in celebration of my daughters birth, but I wasn't expecting to have my aZZ blown over to the next town!
    MOW Little Devil
    MOW PA Maduro
    AB MAXX
    God of Fire Carlito 2007
    Siglo VI Limited Rezerve Entubo
    and a barber-pole wrapped Gurkha that I've never seen befor, but looks oh so tasty!
    Eric, your generosity knows no boundaries. Thank you from the heart of my bottom!

Photobucket
    Ain't they crispy looking?
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Got my PIF from Daniel today. What I want to know is I have nothing in my bio about my favorites or want to try. Some how this brother got into my head so from now on I am wearing my tin foil hat to stop future invasions. Thanks Daniel for the awesome sticks

Glad they made it, even more glad that you like them!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Randalls, Direwolf PIF that landed today. Thank you for the kick a$$ sticks brother :D

Photobucket EDIT "Movie Winnings"
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho hooked me up!.
    Two E.P. Carrillo and two E.P. Carrillo Maduro.
    ive never had any in the line so i am super excited to try these. even after being in this game for this long, when it comes to new cigars, im like a kid at Christmas.
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    Randalls, Direwolf PIF that landed today. Thank you for the kick a$$ sticks brother :D

Photobucket
    I don't know if you've tried the El Tiante yet, but they are GOOD. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a Red Sox fan.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got a surprise package in the mail today from Smoke 'em if you got 'em...Direwolf's Movie Trivia Winnings! Direwolf wanted me to have his winnings because he knew I knew the answer but had to wait to cast a guess. So, when he won he told Smoke 'em (unannounced to me) to send the sticks to me instead. Today they arrived.

Thank you Smoke 'em for the sticks, they look great! And thank you Direwolf for your never ending generosity. You guys rock! And the payback for this is going to sting.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sent me a couple kristoffs to try and added a few extras imageimage
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Irish hooked me up big time on the MAW. He went way above and beyond what any sane human being would do. You're a stand up brother and should fear for the safety of your mailbox in the future. MAW from 90+ Irishman
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    No surprise to anybody that Greg has done it again. But he deserves to be added to this list each and every time he sends a package, because they are all evidence of his amazing generosity.

Greg, thank you brother.

for details see the "Oh. My. God. GREG!!" thread...
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    BigT06:
    No surprise to anybody that Greg has done it again. But he deserves to be added to this list each and every time he sends a package, because they are all evidence of his amazing generosity.

Greg, thank you brother.

for details see the "Oh. My. God. GREG!!" thread...
    I agree
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    got my end of a blind trade with bandyt09 today.

he got me good.
    johnny-o culebras, la aroma de cuba, my father le., my father lounge exclusive, camacho pe, dirty rat and a scdlh oficios

wonderful selection of sticks. thanks again
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    This guy is an amazing BOTL and deserves a spot on this list. If you haven't traded with him, don't ask questions, just bow out gracefully, you will not win.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    I know this goes with out saying, but the forum just wouldn't be the same without him. Brett, you are a true BORK.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Today I received Todd's end of a trade. Basically the one stick I knew about was a Diesel Curcible, the other 4 were blind. Now Todd could have sent some sh*t and who would I be to complain...but no, Todd doesn't roll that way, instead he blew my ass up with 4 high end premium cigars. Thanks Todd.
  • Options
    Imagine my surprise when I find a package from rburke1129 in my mailbox. Nestled inside were some goodies for the baby girl and an awesome selection of sticks for Daddy. Thanks for the surprise gift, Rich!
    In preparation for tonight's Weekly Cigar v-herf, bigT09 offered to send me a UHC. Well, Todd can't count...
    taythegibs wanted to trade off some 5V Gold Maddies, so I jumped on it. I supposed he didn't want them to get lonely because he threw in a 5V "A" and an 1844 to keep them company.
    I know I'm forgetting something or someone else and I apologize. It's been a busy week, but when I remember I'll post it up. The brothers I mentioned above have absolutely blown me away in the past 3-4 days with their generosity. Gentlemen, I applaud you! You have my gratitude and I have your addresses. Muwahahahahahaha!!!
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    Toombes:
    Imgembo posted that he had some ACID that he wanted to move. Being partial to an infused smoke every once in a while, I jumped on it. Supposedly a 4-stick trade. Not so... Jimmy went above and beyond on his end. Excellent trade and an outstanding BORK! I'll vouch for Jimmy anytime! Pix will be up Sunday. Thanks for the trade, Jimmy.

Yeah, I'm quoting my own post... Seems that imgembo can count just as well as everyone else here.

Photobucket

Outstanding example of BORKmanship! I'd gladly throw down on a blind trade with Jimmy anytime!
    Any time brother! Hope you enjoy! Congrats on the baby! Thanks for the recomendation btw
  • Options
    bigfnsteve and greg2648, nuff said. Pix to be posted tonight.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve PM'd me that he had sent a bomb that decided to do some sightseeing. After 2 weeks in the mail(thanks USPS, you goofy ****!), it finally showed up!
    Photobucket

Awesome selection of sticks and the majority are on my "Wants" list. Kudos to you, Steve! Thanks, Brother!!

greg2648 sent RBeckom's Bouncing Bomb pass my direction, which I also received yesterday. Greg being who he is, decided to send along some "stragglers"...
    Photobucket

Greg, vengeance shall one day be mine. Thank you tons for the awesome bomb! The Ave corona was excellent last night with a Blue Moon Spring Wheat Ale!! Smoked it down to a 1" nub!
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    what can i say about these guys that hasent already been said 100 times on the good trader thread

Thanks guys really helped put a smile on my face durring a crappy weekend.
    recieved an amazing bomb from them. thanks again
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Anytime Kevin, Happy to make your day....

• Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Anytime Kevin, Happy to make your day....

+1 hope you are having a better day today.

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just worked a trade with Steve recently. Here's what he sent: image

Like you guys said earlier, he's a stand-up trader. Thanks muchly, Steve.....
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Just got my winnings from th iconic movie characters contest robbyras. First off thqnks for the contest. Second thanks for the sticks they are all amazing! I have never tried any of these aside from the obsidian. So i am looking forward to all of these. I will have pics up later but to give you a taste. San lotano, cao, AB, my father,jdn, greycliff, and obsideian. Thanks again man for hooking us up with a contest . To say the least you are a very genourus man.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Toombes that sucks the my father got cracked. Hell it sucks that it two weeks and bouncing between lexington and charlston 6 times (not an exaggeration) ... Jlmarta: glad the sticks made it. Ill try and post the pics of your end of the,trade later today. Let me know how you like those! I appreciate the smooth transaction even if we did leave home at the same time!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Did a newbie trade with David and what a great selection. What I want to know is how did he know I smoked my last SC Artisan a few days ago. I been wearing my tin hat to keep you all out of my head so the only other option is satellite. If you are are not trading with David you best get with the program, standup all the way. Anytime you want to trade David I am up for it....Thanks

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Is a good dude....jsut saying, always a pleasure my friend.
  • Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Todd is an amazing BOTL - see the "what did you get today" thread for the full story, but this is a truly touching Bomb.

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Jiunn is new to posting here, but I've known him for a long time and can vouch for him being a stand up BOTL.

he left these for me the last time we herfed in my backyard. Thank you brother.

• Options
    MESKCMESKC Posts: 213 ✭✭
    MVW67 (Mike) is a hell of a BOTL. Got my package the other day from his contect of the extra sticks from Florida. There were several that I have not tried yet so that was a bonus. Below is a picture minus the Diesel shorty I could not wait to light it up. Mike thanks agin for the contest. image
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    MESKC:
    MVW67 (Mike) is a hell of a BOTL. Got my package the other day from his contect of the extra sticks from Florida. There were several that I have not tried yet so that was a bonus. Below is a picture minus the Diesel shorty I could not wait to light it up. Mike thanks agin for the contest. image
    glad you got them, thanks all that played!! Enjoy!!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...