Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    nice line up
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Wfip51 (Chris) is an outstanding BOTL, his first 5 for 5 trade, seems unable to count!! Very, Very nice Sticks!!1 Look Forward to trading with him again!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got my end of the trade with ndhaon91, brother hooked me up:

ndhaon91

Really nice samper of sticks. Great trading with you Noah, looking forward to our next one!

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    I sponsored jliu in a newbie trade and I received his end of the trade today. First off I am not gonna trust any more new brothers when they tell me "I am new to trading and don't know what to send" or "sure a 5 stick blind trade is fine" or "I sure hope you like what I sent cause I am a noob and all that"

Jiunn sent me a package that represents the truth about him.....yeah Jiunn you are a noob....NOT!! One more thing it is really freaking me out that so far all the new trades I have done I have been hit with a lot of my favorites and or sticks I wanted to try. I know I have no info in my BIO and I have been wearing my tin foil hat plus I keep the blinds closed at all times....how in the hell are you guys doing this?

Anyway here is what he sent me and Jiunn you are one stand up brother so anytime you want to trade I am game. Thanks for the great selection and the little trip down memory lane...that was a nice touch.

sweet! you got my end of the trade. good stuff mike. enjoy those my friend. got my end of the trade w/ you as well. definitely looking forward to the stuff you gave me. so here's why i'm a noob... 1) i don't have a camera to take a pic of the cigars mike gave me... I know that I'm probably going to get flamed for this... sorry guys. I'll try to get one soon. 2) 70 - 80% of the sticks mike gave me I've never heard of so I got some good ole fun googling to do. so yea, I'm a noob. I am for sure game to trade w/ mike any time. thank you brother!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Asianbiker8 offered to send me an EPC Elenco, since I had gifted/traded/bombed my only one. Seems it started crying about being lonely, so he sent some friends to keep it company. Derrick, you do realize you put your return addy on the box...

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Bandyt09 was doing some light house cleaning and was gonna throw some stuff in the trash(just kidding, Todd), so I was fortunate enough to pick-up some Tat Cojonu's for a he!! of a deal. Much thanks, brother! Now, if I can just let them rest...

Brothers, I thank you immensely for your generosity. Always a pleasure doing business with you.
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Ah crud. Now at least I know that they got there.
  • Options
    asianbiker8:
    Ah crud. Now at least I know that they got there.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Bandyt09 was doing some light house cleaning and was gonna throw some stuff in the trash(just kidding, Todd), so I was fortunate enough to pick-up some Tat Cojonu's for a he!! of a deal. Much thanks, brother! Now, if I can just let them rest...

Dan, smoke 'em up, they have rested enough!

• Options
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:

Oh, it's on then!!!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:

Oh, it's on then!!!

brother that's a good pickup. Enjoy those.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    jliu didnt want some park ave so he sent me some and plus some thanks again
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    jliu didnt want some park ave so he sent me some and plus some thanks again
    Nice...all great smokes

• Options
    wfip51wfip51 Posts: 45
    Mike got me back with a 5 for 5 trade. Appears he can't count either! Shark and San Lotano Oval among my current favorites! Thanks again for the warm welcome Mike! image
  • Options
    wfip51:
    Mike got me back with a 5 for 5 trade. Appears he can't count either! Shark and San Lotano Oval among my current favorites! Thanks again for the warm welcome Mike! image
    enjoy em all:-) :-) :-) :-)
  • Options
    wfip51:
  • Options
    wfip51:
  • Options
    Have to give a shout out to the following BOTL, what a great set of BORKS!!! RCY's Henchmen: Mephisto, Jmarta, Kaspera79, Doromath, 2 unnamed bombers and Medic45(You know who YOU are!!), Then the lone bomber Catfishbluezz All are very nice sticks. Thank You for being part of a great Group!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Have to give a shout out to the following BOTL, what a great set of BORKS!!! RCY's Henchmen: Mephisto, Jmarta, Kaspera79, Doromath, 2 unnamed bombers and Medic45(You know who YOU are!!), Then the lone bomber Catfishbluezz All are very nice sticks. Thank You for being part of a great Group!

+1 The BOTL's here are awesome....

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    Friday afternoon, I was working from home and my wife went and checked the mail, and came back in with a big a$$ box from Ccom. She asked about it very nicely and I said, "Seriously, I haven't ordered anything in a while . . . . . " So, I tore the box open and found the 5 pack of the MY Father Special Editions and the My Father Sampler. . . . . and Card with a message but no name.

So then I start thinking . . . . . who knows I'm a DPG mad man, but have never actually had a My Father, AND that I've been eyeing these exact samplers for a while . . . . Plus the message . . . .

So I called Jiunn and he fessed up.

Seriously, dude I'm humbled. Thank you. Its official, I got blown the F up.

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    boydmcgowan:
    Friday afternoon, I was working from home and my wife went and checked the mail, and came back in with a big a$$ box from Ccom. She asked about it very nicely and I said, "Seriously, I haven't ordered anything in a while . . . . . " So, I tore the box open and found the 5 pack of the MY Father Special Editions and the My Father Sampler. . . . . and Card with a message but no name.

So then I start thinking . . . . . who knows I'm a DPG mad man, but have never actually had a My Father, AND that I've been eyeing these exact samplers for a while . . . . Plus the message . . . .

dayum! That is nice
  • Options
    Very nicely done!!!! Want eat and have full tummy with the LB!!!!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Wowzer.....
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got my end from a so called newb trade with leerescue@ today, and man does David have great taste. Would vouch for this brother any day of the week. Sent them super fast as promised, with some killer smokes. Getting ready to fire the Macanudo 1968 up right now! Thanks for the hook up David!

• Options
    CvilleE:
    Got my end from a so called newb trade with leerescue@ today, and man does David have great taste. Would vouch for this brother any day of the week. Sent them super fast as promised, with some killer smokes. Getting ready to fire the Macanudo 1968 up right now! Thanks for the hook up David!

LFD Airbender Chisel, Nummie! As with all the other sticks!!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    boydmcgowan:

glad you like it so much. mission mcgowan complete. kablam!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    boydmcgowan:

Nicely done and you might want to hide those from BandT09. The guy is a MF ****, lol. Enjoy Boyd...

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:
    boydmcgowan:

Nicely done and you might want to hide those from BandT09. The guy is a MF ****, lol. Enjoy Boyd...

hahaha, that is the dirty rumor on the street about Todd and those MFs . . .

thanks though, Rick, I will for sure enjoy these. I think I'm gonna wait till Fathers day to enjoy the first one.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    thanks again Toddimage
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Tay saw a post of mine asking about 5V gold maduro's pmed me for my addy. He was supose to only send 3 sticks. Photobucket Need i say more? Great BOTL.
  • Options
    MVW67:
    CvilleE:

LFD Airbender Chisel, Nummie! As with all the other sticks!!!
    :) received my trade with Ccville today will post pics latter thanks man im bleeding:))