Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Stu will make a great addition to the forum! This is his first trade, mine will go out tomorrow!image
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my end trade with Vision/Peter Very Nice, we talked alittle about golf, sent me some sticks for the course and some regs (who plays by ythe rules here?) and a very nice sleeve of Pro-V1s, thank you very much Pete and anytime you wish to trade you let me know!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Got my end trade with Vision/Peter Very Nice, we talked alittle about golf, sent me some sticks for the course and some regs (who plays by ythe rules here?) and a very nice sleeve of Pro-V1s, thank you very much Pete and anytime you wish to trade you let me know!!!
    Very nice trade. The wife has actually arranged for me to play Pinehurst No.2 when I get home, I am very stoked!
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    MVW67:
    Very nice trade. The wife has actually arranged for me to play Pinehurst No.2 when I get home, I am very stoked!
    Very Nice, played TPC John Deere Yesterday, Very Nice Course!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    MVW67:
    That is a great Peter, and a unique and throughtful gift brother! Congrats on great cigars and extras Mike, no one deserves it more bro ;)

Marine, glad you have such a great situation and family my friend, it's apinfully evident that you are blessed and happy and that is what it is ALL about, savor it bro this is what dreams are made of ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Thanks brother. 1 year down and 1 more to go and I can be home for good. I am so glad I have found this forum, it has made time go by faster, filling it with something I enjoy. I will be happy to get home to return some of the gratitude that I have been shown over the last few weeks. You guys have made a difference in what would be an otherwise boring and depressing life in the sand. (Sorry to thread jack)
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Thanks brother. 1 year down and 1 more to go and I can be home for good. I am so glad I have found this forum, it has made time go by faster, filling it with something I enjoy. I will be happy to get home to return some of the gratitude that I have been shown over the last few weeks. You guys have made a difference in what would be an otherwise boring and depressing life in the sand. (Sorry to thread jack)
    Glad to hear everything is helping nad that it's making it better bro! Stay safe and let us know when you're state-side!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bombay was looking for a couple of OSOK's, so we agreed to a trade. He came through on his end in a big way. Thanks again brother. Would trade with you anytime. Trade with Bombay
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    OK, so here is my end of a trade I made with a great new BOTL by the handle of armaes8. He is the rarest of all birds here on the forums - the dude can actually count! LOL Got exactly what we agreed on, packaged perfectly and they got here so fast he had to have strapped them on a rocket!

Thanks for the great trade my friend!!! :-)

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:

Thanks for the kind words my man! ... And all the sticks I have added to my collection!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Greenmachine is the bomb guys! Top notch in my book!!!
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    This is long over due but with the crazy schedule lately I have a few minutes to post the trade that Bigharpoon and I did not to long ago. Greg did a outstanding job on hitting me ! And if I recalled it was to be a 7 stick trade but looks like we have the same issue with counting LOL :D

Photobucket

Thanks again Greg! I look forward to our next trade here in the near future :D Oh how were the spuds that I sent :P
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my end of a trade from Glen today....he was looking to move some graycliff crystals - I said lets make it happen and he shipped these out lickity split, and the cigars arrived safely and were packaged great.

If you get the chance to trade with Glen, do it!!!!
    Glen, thanks again and I Look forward to more trades with you in the future.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    armaes8armaes8 Posts: 279
    Got my end of the trade with the Sniper as well. He sent the Graycliffs: two Graycliff Espresso's (one churchill and one torpedo) and three Graycliff Chateau Grand Cru's (one robusto, one torpedo and one churchill). I sent two Undercrowns, MoW Virtue, MoW Ruination, 601 Green label. Its seems both of us can count. Love the swap. Look forward to smoking.......and how to post pics!

Thank you SNIPER
  • Options
    Got my end of the trade with the Sniper as well. He sent the Graycliffs: two Graycliff Espresso's (one churchill and one torpedo) and three Graycliff Chateau Grand Cru's (one robusto, one torpedo and one churchill). I sent two Undercrowns, MoW Virtue, MoW Ruination, 601 Green label. Its seems both of us can count. Love the swap. Look forward to smoking.......and how to post pics!

Thank you SNIPER
  • Options
    jgibv:
    Got my end of a trade from Glen today....he was looking to move some graycliff crystals - I said lets make it happen and he shipped these out lickity split, and the cigars arrived safely and were packaged great.

If you get the chance to trade with Glen, do it!!!!
    Glen, thanks again and I Look forward to more trades with you in the future.

Thank you SNIPER
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    I done got blowed up by jonnysmokes, Direwolf and an order from ccom...
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    allsmokedup. A stand up guy who was most kind, and all unasked for what happened. Thanks again, brother. :D
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Last time I mooched off of kingjk729 he hit me pretty good. Now Jim did ask me if I wanted to go back down that road again, I figured my not replying to his comment would give the impression of fear and he would go easy on me.

The pictures speak for themselves, Jim either didn't get my silent message or he didn't care cause he did it again to me. Jim thanks for the awesome sticks, The King Havano I have been wanting to try and the RyJ Vintage Maduro as well as the Cain I have not had. I am looking forward to burning through these.

The best part of all this is I now have your current address. Thanks for the awesome mooch brother

• Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    From my little newbie Armaes

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Wanted to give a big thanks to Rick! Mentioned that I wanted to try out La Aurora 100 Anos, La Aurora Preferido maduro, and Gurkha Cellar Reserve. He gave me those along with LFD Air Bender, Room 101 Namakubi, AVO XO, Crowned Head Four Kicks, and an unbanded maduro corona. Thanks again, Rick. I'll make a note of this.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Got bombed into next week by these 3 guys today. All of you are some stand up guys and I look forward to my dealings with you in the future.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Scarlin came through huge! I wasn't expecting the love in the box that was on my doorstep today. Thanks for hooking me up with some sticks on my wish list. I look forward to all the tasty treats.

Photobucket
  • Options
    armaes8:
    Scarlin came through huge! I wasn't expecting the love in the box that was on my doorstep today. Thanks for hooking me up with some sticks on my wish list. I look forward to all the tasty treats.

Photobucket
    yum Cain Daytona
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Here is from mweber
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Jaxcolon's is awesome guys trust me u wanna trade with him!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    he hit me an my son lol
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Traded with Vision for some Aberlour 10. Arrived Wednesday and in great condition. Thank you very much for the trade!
  • Options
    got my first end trade with tommie73, Very nice selection of sticks, thank you!!!

• Options
    Thanks for the big hit MVW67. Too generous.

imagePhotobucket
  • Options
    Thanks for the Great Sticks, Good list for him to BE on!!!