Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Toombes:
    RampMonkey:
    chemforever:
    Toombes:
    When I checked my PO box on the way into work tonight, I found a lock-box key. Odd, not expecting anything unless someone decided to throw some destruction my way. Sure enough, a priority box rested inside with a return addy from GreenMachine. Oh He11 no, he didn't!! Well, actually he didn't. The package rattled when I shook it... Then it struck me, LEGO's. It would seem that Justin was kind enough to bomb my son, Gabriel. Justin, you went above and beyond the call of Brotherhood with this one. I didn't open the package because I want to see the look on Gabriel's face when I hand it to him. Events like this one make me proud to be a part of such a close-knit, though sometimes disfunctional, Brotherhood of The Leaf. From the bottom of my heart, I thank you Justin.
    lego's ...a timeless treasure, nice hit. Brings back some good memories.

Kick a$$!! Way to go Justin! I can't wait to hear what your son has to say bro :D Keep us posted.

He looked at the box with wonderment in his eyes, then a grin stretched across his face as he shook it and heard the familiar rattle inside. Within 15 minutes of opening the package, he had every project completed! Justin, both Gabriel and I thank you for the heartfelt gift of enjoyment. He has already put them to good use by incorporating them into other projects today. +1000, brother!
    Wow that is simply amazing. There are some very kind and creative people on this forum!
  • Options
    I'm honored to be in the company of such great brothers. Truly I am thats one of the coolest things ive ever heard of
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Guys I can vouch for this guy he is one stand up brother. If your not trading with him WELL YOU SHOULD... Check out my post in the Newbie Trade Thread....
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Trade set up with Stad, supposed to be 5 for 5 but he also is unable to count Very nice ISOM Fon!!! along with the rest will trade with him any Day!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Ive been doing some trades around with Mmccartneydc AKA DOC. He is an awesome guy if your not trading with him then you dont know what your missing.. Ill trade with him anyday of the week... Thanks Doc...
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Ive been doing some trades around with Mmccartneydc AKA DOC. He is an awesome guy if your not trading with him then you dont know what your missing.. Ill trade with him anyday of the week... Thanks Doc...
    Thanks brotha!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    Thanks brotha!

anytime, im thinking a 5er comming on lol you have something I want...lol J/K....
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I got a unprovoked smacking of pleasure from him. Thank you Sir, have to say he's a standup guy in my book. The story can be read in the Vermont ??? Thread....

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    mmccartneydc:
    Medic45:
    Thanks brotha!

anytime, im thinking a 5er comming on lol you have something I want...lol J/K....
    Sounds good, sending text!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Agreed to a 5-stick trade with this new BOTL last week, and here's what I got yesterday...

Thats right folks - yet another BOTL with a college education who cant count! LOL He's going to fit right in around here. Package came quick, perfectly packaged and humidified. If you get the opportunity to do a trade with this new member of our forums, jump all over it and do so with confidence. Thanks for the great trade jliu!

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Stand up guy. We worked out a 5 stick trade and of course this basturd can't count and sends me 7. Some quality smokes in there including a La Riqueza and a Tat Hav VI. I submit to the forum the newest BOTL worth trading with ...
  • Options
    Gift from Opatience he sent me, very stand up guy i would trade with him any day:)Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Gift from Opatience he sent me, very stand up guy i would trade with him any day:)Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    :) your thank you is on its way.Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now don't go and make me regret this. LOL!
    I know people who know people. ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    I was gentle. Just a thank you brother.
  • Options
    got a newbie trade in from jawn today, this guy rocks i will trade anyday with him. he is all right in my book thanks brother.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Mmccartneydc, marine, MVW and SleevePlz took it upon themselves to destroy my PO and half of the town I live in within the past three days! Check the "What did you get" thread for evidence files and corpse photos. Gentlement, you've outdone yourselves! I thank each and everyone of you from the heart of my bottom!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I posted a separate post about Doc and leerescue hitting me with return fire that was above and beyond, but thought it warranted posting in here. Great guys to deal with.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Just glad they made it there brother. You showed some interest in those, and I figured you would benefit from them, especially with that sparsly filled trunkidor.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MVW67 is an awesome guy who took me under his wing to get me on the good traders list with a 5 for 5 blind trade. This is the bomb he dropped on me.

Photobucket

What I sent can't even come close to that! Now I am off to the local B&M to pick up a few to surprise him with!
  • Options
    Vision:
    MVW67 is an awesome guy who took me under his wing to get me on the good traders list with a 5 for 5 blind trade. This is the bomb he dropped on me.

Photobucket

What I sent can't even come close to that! Now I am off to the local B&M to pick up a few to surprise him with!
    You might be bringing a butter knife to a gunfight when it comes to MVW67
  • Options
    I found that out too late. He's definitely a good guy thats for sure. I think I have learned a valuable lesson here. No one can count!
  • Options
    My sister and brother-in-law just told me "some dude pm'd us for our adress" and I asked who was it? some mvw67 guy. The only response I could muster was......well it is nice knowing you. LMAO
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Vision:

Photobucket

You'll be doing better when the dust finally settles and you crawl out of the gigantic crater where your mailbox/PO once resided. Nice hit, Mike!!
  • Options
    You know how long its going to take a newblet like myself to recover. I am already eyeing up some primo sticks. Just need to hit him when he's not looking. May take a while..... but it will happen@!
  • Options
    Vision:
    You know how long its going to take a newblet like myself to recover. I am already eyeing up some primo sticks. Just need to hit him when he's not looking. May take a while..... but it will happen@!
    Just got back from a golf trip to find your package:-) :-) Thank you, there is no need to go out and pick up sticks! Trust me on this welcome to the forum and enjoy the sticks, wiil post pics in the am:-)
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    Just got back from a golf trip to find your package:-) :-) Thank you, there is no need to go out and pick up sticks! Trust me on this welcome to the forum and enjoy the sticks, wiil post pics in the am:-)
    will trade with Vision any time also!!
  • Options
    MVW67:
    MVW67:
    Vision:
    will trade with Vision any time also!!

Well its too late. My wife.. yes my wife picked out a really nice stick. She got it for a song......
  • Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Yep. MVW67 will get his due. Gotta love Karma.
  • Options
    Streater:
    Yep. MVW67 will get his due. Gotta love Karma.
    easy streater:-) :-) :-) :-)