Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Picked up some Viaje from jsnake. He did me an awesome deal and got them out super fast. Pleasure doing business wih ya, Jake!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Jazbo:
    bigharpoon:
    Vision wanted to welcome me back to the on-line world with a blind '5 for 5' trade. I got his 'five' in the mail:

vision

Peter has SERIOUS counting problems!!! Fantastic blind trade my friend, these are some delicious looking cigars. Thank you again!
    Damn man, nice hit there Peter. I hope you learn how to count before you send me my end of our Blind 5'er trade
    Nice Hit Pete, must be that school system we went to that has us not being able to count lol
  • Options
    buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Posts: 500
    Lee was thoughtful enough to hook me up with a trade for some Family Reserve. What a great guy! Everyone should be so lucky to trade with Lee Photobucket
  • Options
    Robby had some Prensado's and Ramon Bueso's he was will to trade me. He hit me hard and definitely cant count. Photobucket
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but you guys already know they are good guys.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Picked up some Viaje from jsnake. He did me an awesome deal and got them out super fast. Pleasure doing business wih ya, Jake!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Toombes, ummmm can I buy them back? I kind of miss them. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. I should have put in a bodyguard but I was in a rush and the USPS ran out of boxes so I had to drive across town and just got all flustered. Anywhoot thanks brother.
  • Options
    Dude offered to send me some Padron I was looking for...didnt even ask for anything in return. I have a feeling he might get something anyway. Everyone, Robert is a great BOTL Photobucket
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought a 20 ct of 3 Siglo Gran Habanos.
    It's all good, they are the old ones and a price I can afford. LOL!

But then the sombeach bombs me in the process. WTF?
    Now, not only do I have to rebuild the damn porch, but I also have to re-do my wish list.

Thanks!!

Here's the bundle of 3 Siglos

And here are the goodies that tagged along. YUM!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,867 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont know if I posted these names but I will relist just incase. Its been a long week guys and I am sorry for not posting these names

jon00jon, Jazbo, Jeep Edson, Bklyn78

All stand up BORKS and I would trade with you guys any time, day, week.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Just wanted to drop a quick note and rep Bigshizza (Jim). Just did a sponsor trade with him and he is a top notch guy. Have no hesitations dealing with him folks.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    thanks for the good write up vision. glad you liked them.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Couple of Boris that have hit me and thought should get it up here!:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Just wanted to drop a quick note and rep Bigshizza (Jim). Just did a sponsor trade with him and he is a top notch guy. Have no hesitations dealing with him folks.
    One of these days...it's me and you with Kim chee and some Tsing Tao's Brotha!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    One of these days...it's me and you with Kim chee and some Tsing Tao's Brotha!!
    Please do not forget the moo shu. If you forget, dont wok over to my house
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know if he's already on here. Probably. But Webmost is an excellent brother hit me up out of the blue. With a great bomb. So put him on your list to do some trading.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Lee is an amazing trader if y'all ain't trading with him your missing out!! Jump on board and enjoy the pain!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    My man Jeep came through big time on our trade, that's twice he smacked people around.
  • Options
    jon00jonjon00jon Posts: 45
    Awesome trader, would trade with this guy anytime.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you medic I'll trade any day!! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Just received my first bomb from MVW67, you should see the debris field! Thanks so much Mike, and watch your back man!

• Options
    TonyChbeir:
    Just received my first bomb from MVW67, you should see the debris field! Thanks so much Mike, and watch your back man!

New there was one more out there couldn't remember where!!!!! Enjoy!!
  • Options
    Photobucket

BKLYN hooked it up hard. Love them all and he isa great trader!
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I thought I did this already but I guess not? Waaaay over due. Completed a noob trade with tj armstrong and nikki. All went smooth! Definitely trade with them again!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭

Thanks Jamie.
  • Options
    Got a Payback bomb from Nickiam, he is a stand up bork!!! Any dealings with Nick would be top notch!!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Jon00jon is a stand up guy and a good trader Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Again, SleevePlz hooked me up with some stuff I was looking for... thanks again!

IMG_20120718_182144
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    Again, SleevePlz hooked me up with some stuff I was looking for... thanks again!

IMG_20120718_182144
    Happy to help. If you really enjoy that MB2, let me know. They have more!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Thank you Lift! He is a great trader and was quick to ship! Trade (or bomb) with this guy..... He is a good dude. PMs replied to quickly as well.

Photobucket
  • Options
    Tony Chbeir is a stand up BORK, hit today with a very nice smackdown, can't wait to have coffee and cigar together!!! Thank You Tony very nice!!

Also got hit with another truely amazing package from JEEP totally awesome, breathtaking borkism right there would back either one of these BOTL anytime!!