Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• Options
    NectarCigarNectarCigar Posts: 171
    RCY Cigars:
    I did a trade with NectarCigar. Everything with the transaction was flawless. I would Like to make sure this guy is on the Good Traders list. Thank you Jimmy....
    Ditto for RCY, would not hesitate to trade with in the future!! Thanks Rick!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Steve20-motherfricking-10, that's who! Check the "what did you get" thread.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    MVW67:
    Bump to top, please add new or upstanding dealings to good traders list
    My fault for not posting this sooner.... Been a long 2 weeks.... Did a trade with Ehehat... He was fast ... He shipped the package out the very next day. Everything came in bundled up nicely and secure. Ehehat is a great trader and stand up botl.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    my second Trade with Jimmy (Imgembo) I though it was just doing to be 4 but he sent me a sampler lol. thanks alot brother
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    pbchevo:
    my second Trade with Jimmy (Imgembo) I though it was just doing to be 4 but he sent me a sampler lol. thanks alot brother
    hey i figured you would want to know what violta you liked best before you ever bought a box. Trust me your going to want to buy a box....... I think im going to get the toro next time. it seems to be my favorite. dude needs to make a lancero.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    My half of the trade with Pbchevo ( Junior). All but one of these ( 5v) I have never had and i am so excited. Trying to stop my self from smoking one of these ROTT. You really out did your self sir considering we sent the same day and i gave you no real direction as to what i wanted. Great variety and high quality sticks. I would trade with Junior any day of the week.

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Good looking trade guys!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Got a Stogie Stand from this great BOTL who has passed this invention of his throughout the forums as a gift to everyone!! I'm sure others will agree with me Daniel, but This is an awesome invention and we are all glad to be part of your giving generosity of sharing it with us!! Thank you!!!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Got a Stogie Stand from this great BOTL who has passed this invention of his throughout the forums as a gift to everyone!! I'm sure others will agree with me Daniel, but This is an awesome invention and we are all glad to be part of your giving generosity of sharing it with us!! Thank you!!!
    +100000000000 to this!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Got my end of HarleyHetz's nooblet trade.image
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I got my end of a trade with Medic45 a little while ago and haven't been able to post pics until now:

Medic45

Thanks for the trade, Brian!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    lovely cigars there brother. bump
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some lovin from Mike (musicman3) thanks brother.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a great selection of sticks from Jadelt... Jim's a true stand up guy and quality trader/bomber/BOTL image
  • Options
    Yet another awesome BOTL added to my list. Thanks John (jgibv)
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know Ken's already on this list - but I gotta give him a big shout out!!

Ken made a special stop at one of his local B&Ms to pick up a "B&M exclusive" for me - it arrived quickly and was packaged up nice & safely. If you haven't done business with Ken yet, get on it - he's a great BOTL.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    If he's not already on the list and my opinion is good for anything, ehehat is good to go. Brother blew me up on his newb trade! I was going to recommend that guy who calls himself "The Bear", but he can't count so deal with him at your own discretion. J/K Greg, you whooped me again!
  • Options
    Adding another to my awesome BOTLs list. Today I got a thank you bomb from our buddy shotgunJohn. Thank you so much brother. This is much appreciated. I am glad you are doing well.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    You have to add Medic45(Brian) to the list. Outstanding trader in my book and stand up guy.
  • Options
    I received a stunning gift from a stand up guy. Thanks Jiunn, I would think he is already on the list. Thanks Jiunny...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my fun and games winnings yesterday from Gordon (pelirrojo) great selection of sticks..thanks brother.

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    what i bought from Vulchor
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Just takin a minute to put bap001 on the listimage
  • Options
    I did a five stick trade with Raisindot. He came through on his end with nice packaging and shipping. Have to put him on the list. Thanks for the trade...
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I was inquiring about the master blends and Tony was a kindhearted guy and offered to send me a couple to sample. It took some convincing to make a trade out of it and he included some other awesome sticks, Thank you Tony, ill definately let ya know my thoughts on these! Much appreciated!!!
    P1010441
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I was lucky enough to guess Bombay's (james) favorte college team in the fun and games thread and I received an awesome selection of sticks Today,, Great assortment James !!! Thank you very much
    P1010440
  • Options
    I just wanted to put CLEsmokes on here. I sponsored him in his first newb trade and the guy hit me HARD! You can feel very confident that this guy is legit! Thanks again Adam!
  • Options
    bap001bap001 Posts: 28
    reggie713:
    Thanks Reggie!
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    bap001:
    reggie713:
    Thanks Reggie!
    no problem buddy!