Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Well, look at that laker, you've been here less than a day and are already eligible to participate in the PIF and fun and games threads. Almost everyone here is a pretty stand-up character, and most of us welcome the added participation in the games.
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Laker, there is one game that is designed specifically to allow noobs to build trading cred. Check out the Make A Wish thread, you grant someones wish by sending 3 of the requested cigar, once delivery is confirmed by the recipient, you get to make a wish yourself. (This plug has nothing to do with the fact that I just happen to be the guy currently waiting to have his wis granted.)

Looks like shipping between US and Canada would be a little pricey though.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Scrambler:
    Laker, there is one game that is designed specifically to allow noobs to build trading cred. Check out the Make A Wish thread, you grant someones wish by sending 3 of the requested cigar, once delivery is confirmed by the recipient, you get to make a wish yourself. (This plug has nothing to do with the fact that I just happen to be the guy currently waiting to have his wis granted.)

Looks like shipping between US and Canada would be a little pricey though.
    VERY KEWL! Thanks! OK can you fill me in on the essentials for shipping? Humidification is a must of course but are there specifics for packaging or is that left to the individual? I do a fair amount of shipping and could get them anywhere safely I think. Thanks again Scrambler I am on my way to check it out.
    j0z3r:
    Well, look at that laker, you've been here less than a day and are already eligible to participate in the PIF and fun and games threads. Almost everyone here is a pretty stand-up character, and most of us welcome the added participation in the games.
    Thank you joz3r. That is great! Let the games begin!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Not telling ya something you didn't already know, but just my tip of the cap to Duty. He sent me some amazing sticks I've been wanting to try. Had the Onyx reserve first and loved it.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Good Lord, j0z3r! You did bomb me back to the Stone Age! Joe's birthday bomb contained:

3 La Flor Dominicana Cameroon Cabinet (which I'm dying to try)
    4 Graycliff Legends (which I love)
    1 Montecristo Media Noche (which I'm dying to try)
    1 5 Vegas Limitada 2008 (which I've never had)
    1 Camacho Havana (which I've never had)
    1 Rocky Patel Rosado (which I've never had)

Wow. Just wow. You rawk, Joe.
    Just received my MAW package from vankleekkw. Awesome trader. He included some seriously nice bonus sticks.

Catching up, kaspera and bass8844 recently bombed me with some goodies and I got a very nice Fun & Games package from j0z3r.

These are all good traders and stand up guys in my opinion.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    And I just got a Mega Bomb from Scrambler. On the Fun and Games Package. Now it is a well known fact that Scrambler is a Great trader and the proof is...A. Fuentes Anejo/Viejo, ( which name is proper? ) I've heard them called by both, also La Aurora 1495 Cameroon, CAO Black, Victor Sinclair VS , Man O' War, and a Pepin Legends ( Yellow Label ) Thanks Bro. I am going to hang onto that Fuentes for a while. see how it ages, But then what will I compare it too ?
    There are some serious stogies gettin' passed around here these days!
    Scrambler birthday bombed me with some excellent stogies. I wanna be him when I grow up.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    Scrambler birthday bombed me with some excellent stogies. I wanna be him when I grow up.
    Is adoption still an option Urbi ?
    Always. If you have money. Or great cigars.
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Just received my end of a trade with Rob1110. I would like to add his name to the list of Good traders. He promptly sent out my package and everything looks great! Rob surely fits in as a stand up guy.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I got my PIF from Laker1963 yesterday. What a wonderful addition to my birthday haul. Wow, I mean really all I can say is WOW! 3 Ashton toro's, 3 Oliva Serie O toros and the CAO commerative sampler with 7 cigars and the Seed to Soul DVD. This BOTL is a unbelievably generous and an outstanding edition to our forum!
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Holy @%^$#A@!! I feel so inadequate
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I KNOW! I feel bad for what I sent to Urbs now, it doesn't even begin to compare to this.
    madurofan:
    I KNOW! I feel bad for what I sent to Urbs now, it doesn't even begin to compare to this.
    Dude. My mailing addy hasn't expired or anything, you know. Clear your conscience.
    madurofan:
    I got my PIF from Laker1963 yesterday. What a wonderful addition to my birthday haul. Wow, I mean really all I can say is WOW! 3 Ashton toro's, 3 Oliva Serie O toros and the CAO commerative sampler with 7 cigars and the Seed to Soul DVD. This BOTL is a unbelievably generous and an outstanding edition to our forum!

WHAT !!!? How the #*%^ did that happen? That's my order Maddy. I will need you to box it up and forward it to me immediately.

Your package had 2 Macanudo's, and a package of Old Ports !

I know I know WOW! Settle down Maddy try to let those Macanudo's age properly while working your way thru that package of Old Ports. Happy Birthday Bro' !

Of course you know I'm just jerkin' your chain, bud. Enjoy Maddy... I look forward to the reviews.
    Received a PIF package from Urbino today. Inside I found 8 premium sticks including a couple of Hemingways, a Griffins, a Gran Habano VL, a Camacho 1962, a huge Oliva G, a 601, and a Gurkha Titan. Wow!
    Payback, Scram, for some of the unwarranted premiums you've sent me. Hope you enjoy 'em. Those Hemi's need some time, btw.
  • dep691dep691 Posts: 311
    Just wanted to give j0z3r a nod, got six awesome sticks from him from the PIF game.
  • rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    And here's yet another big nod for j0z3r. Not only did he send the sticks we agreed on, but he even included a little surprise package for the wifey! Thanks much Joe!!!
    And I need to give a shout out to sdip on our trade -- everything as promised, plus a locally-rolled bonus -- and to maddy on the PIF thread (which I haven't had a chance to open yet, but it did arrive).
    And the obligatory nod to rusirius, he sent me the fetal doppler I've always wanted but could never bring myself to buy. Seriously though, the man knows how to hook a brotha up... and I mean brotha in the general, non-offensive manner of course.

Thanks Greg, you're good people in my book.

Joe
    Oh yeah, also one for DiasFlak. He came through with flying colors, as I was confident he would.

Shane, you're a stand-up guy and I'd trade with you anytime. Thank you for righting the wrongs of people with lesser morals.
    Broke out the PIF package maddy sent me. Top notch. He was going for stuff I hadn't had before, and he hit on 4.5 out of 5. (I've had the Cohiba, but it was years and years ago and I don't remember anything about it.) Well done, maddy.
    I got a package from Brown that I wasn't expecting...then I remembered Luko was having my pif flown in direct from ccom. That guy knows how to hook you up good, he nailed 4 cigars that I've never had but really want to try...especially that cammie nub mmm. Can I just mooch off of you forever Luko? You rock dude, many thanks. If you are ever on the receiving end of one of my packages, expect a doozy.

Joe
    j0z3r:
    If you are ever on the receiving end of one of my packages, expect a doozy.
    Ahem.
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    Ahem.
    Yeah, I know...run with it guys.
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    j0z3r:
    Ahem.
    Yeah, I know...run with it guys.

RUN AWAY, RUN FAR, RUN FAST BUT RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!