Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    If I ever know as much as they do it will be from hanging out here and asking , and absorbing all the knowledge being passed around here.. that may take a long time ..... " When you can **** the pebble from my hand it will be time for you to go..."
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    urbino:
    And I got a trivia game package from Scrambler, containing a smörgåsbord of goodies. Solid.
    Now that I've had time to give them a closer look, I see these are ALL cigars I've never had before. Well done, Scrambler!
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    maddy, though he's steppin' out on us, the no good sumbuck
    Hey where am I steppin out to? I went on vacation but I'm back, LOL
  • BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    Well I just got my package from Urbino. All I can say is thatnk god this came right after I paid my 2400 transmission bill. RP Connecticut is one of my favorites and a nub. Urbino is more than generous and a great human. Thanks!
    BFGarner:
    Urbino ... a great human
    You sure about that. I've had my doubts ;)
    madurofan:
    urbino:
    Don't play coy with me. You know you've been hanging out with that ***, beer.
    Astonishin'. You can say ****, but you can't say the word that, had I a speech impediment, would be "thlut."
    BFGarner:
    Well I just got my package from Urbino. All I can say is thatnk god this came right after I paid my 2400 transmission bill. RP Connecticut is one of my favorites and a nub. Urbino is more than generous and a great human.
    Modesty prevents me from agreeing. Honesty prevents me from objecting.

You're very welcome, BF. Hope you enjoy them!
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    urbino:
    Don't play coy with me. You know you've been hanging out with that ***, beer.
    LMAO I believe you've been known to frequent the same brothel.
    urbino:
    BFGarner:
    Well I just got my package from Urbino. All I can say is thatnk god this came right after I paid my 2400 transmission bill. RP Connecticut is one of my favorites and a nub. Urbino is more than generous and a great human.
    Modesty prevents me from agreeing. Honesty prevents me from objecting.

You're very welcome, BF. Hope you enjoy them!
    You need a stand to hold that head up or is your neck that powerful?
    Go ahead. Make your little jokes. We great humans take it all in stride.
    madurofan:
    I have no recollection of that, Senator.
    urbino:
    Go ahead. Make your little jokes. We great humans take it all in stride.
    LMAO GO ahead Mr. Jokey McJoke Maker
    urbino:
    madurofan:
    I have no recollection of that, Senator.
    Your crackin' me up Sam.. Where do you get this stuff from..
    kaspera79:
    Who's Sam?
    urbino:
    kaspera79:
    Who's Sam?
    That's an Eddie Haskel comment from the Leave it to Beaver show.. He use to say that all the time..
    Eddie Haskel. Classic. I just wasn't enough of a Beaver watcher (ummm, yeah) to catch the reference.
    I love beaver, mmmmm, can't get enough. I like new beaver best. Wait are we talking about a TV show ... nevermind, sorry.
    Ok lets talk about the man that calls himself rdnstn but his government name is Ron. This guy is home fresh out of Iraq, has some other things going on that are weighing on him and yet he found the time to play Fun and Games and get me a package out while going through all that. Not only did he get a package out he managed to line it with 6 sticks I've never smoked and 4 sticks I've never heard of. Great BOTL, can't say enough about him. Even somehow wound up in a bag from the B&M I frequent, I'm wondering if it got passed to him and he passed it here. Damn boomerang bag.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    I like new beaver best.
    Hope you don't like it too new, in some states that's a crime apparently...
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    I like new beaver best.
    Hope you don't like it too new, in some states that's a crime apparently...
    That's what my parole officer keeps telling me.
    Ok I dropped my beer when I read that urby! LMAO. I meant new to me, boys, new to me. I hear Singapore is the place for you guys!
    madurofan:
    Ok I dropped my beer when I read that urby! LMAO. I meant new to me, boys, new to me. I hear Singapore is the place for you guys!
    Uh-oh. Beer splutter on Aisle 5. Hope it wasn't a good one, maddy. Although, since it's you, I assume it was.
    Got a trade package in the mail from sdip, today. Some great looking stogies in excellent condition. Thanks, sdip!
    Wait a minute. Sdip! You sent me 7 cigars! Seven! Seven really good cigars. Was that the plan? I don't remember that being the plan. You went way above and beyond, dude!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Thanks for the plug Landon. You are correct that I was sent that bag and reused it to send to you. I had a feeling it started with you when I looked at the addresses. Anyway, I hope those cigars that I isent you are good. You'll have to let me know what you think of them. I tried to make the package worth your wait so I went to the local shop and picked out some that were a little on the more obscure side. I picked some up for me too because they looked so good. The Nestor is the one that has my eye right now, it looked and smelled great but I want to let it sit in the humi for a little bit.
    Yea I'm letting the rest as well. That nestor and the sancha both have my eye, but I put them in the fridgeador so they'd hopefully be out of sight ot of mind for a few weeks!
  • mikalsanmikalsan Posts: 53
    I dont know if this is legal here, but I am going to put in a plug for my Gunner. We have been giving each others humidors the eye the last few weeks and wound up trading a few today.

I passed him a Punch rare corojo (torpedo crystal), a Graycliff legends, and a CAO brazillia box pressed.

In return he passed me a Padron 1964 Maduro (lonsdale size), and a Nestor Reserve (maduro).

Apparently he was happy with one of the sticks I gave him, because it is reportedly the first time he has ever parted with one of his coveted Padron 64's. Let me just say, I am grateful and looking forward to the stick.
    Thanks Gunner!
    Sounds like you guys have some good smokes.
    urbino:
    Sounds like you guys have some good smokes.
    I second that!