Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Good Traders and Stand up Folks.

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Thanks kuzi. Thats what I was hoping for. The Defiance is one of my favorite cigars, its pretty good but most importantly all of the proceeds go to fighting anti-tobacco legislation in the state they are purchased. Make sure to read the inside of the band.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    THATS why it says "d o not remove"
    LOL yep. Which other one hadn't you heard of?
    I just got Markbb's package last night. One h3ll of trader, we agreed on a trade and he went overboard.
  • MarkbbMarkbb Posts: 196
    Thanks Madurofan I just thow in some ol standbys...looking foward to your package, if they don't sell the cigars online I might just have send some money for few more if I like em that much..
    I'd be happy to supply 'em. I asked the guy at my B&M if he expected them to be hard to come by and he said as far as he knew they'd be readily available at his shop. So lemme know if you want more we'll arrange it. Same goes for anyone else.
    I smoked the vigilantE Sungrown, markbb sent me, last night. Good little smoke I like it. If I can find more it may get in the ol' regular rotation.
  • bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Just received madurofan's package from the fun and games thread. As he promised, I got the Nubs! Been looking forward to trying em. Also received a Graycliff Double Espresso and a Defiance. Actually the Graycliff looked so good I couldnt resist...just burned it down to my fingers. Thanks for the smokes!
    That Graycliff was good and rested. Something like six months I think. Glad you enjoyed it buddy. Let us know what you think of the nubs. Someone told me this was a quote from Sam Leccia but I don't know its funny anyways .... "Think of me when you've got my NUb in your mouth." LMAO
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Received my Fun and Games package from bass8844, superb to say the least. Brian, you've outdone yourself on this one, thanks a million.

Joe
    Scrambler is a hell of a good trader. There was a Graycliff 1666 toro in my PIF! As well as 5 Vegas gold torpedo. YUMMY!
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Mf, Glad you're happy with the selection. Let me know what you think of the 1666 and how it compares to other Graycliff lines you might have tried. I think the 1666 is my favorite cigar so far, so I'm interested in seeing how the others are. (Of course, I had to pick one of the most expensive brand to be my favorite, the wallet isn't gonna like this)
    I've only had the double espresso, so I won't be comparing it to many other Graycliff's but I'm stoked about this. I was traded a robusto 1666 as well from Markbb so I have the robusto and toro both to compare. I'm hoping to smoke them both while on vacation next week. Thanks again buddy!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    Scrambler is a hell of a good trader. There was a Graycliff 1666 toro in my PIF! As well as 5 Vegas gold torpedo. YUMMY!
    Ditto that. He surprised me with a couple extras in my MAW package. A 1666 and a CAO black. BTW madurofan, your package will go out for sure tomorrow. Thanks for waiting and understanding.
    No problem Ron. Looking forward to it. Check your PM's.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Markbb sent me a CAO DVD to check out. what i didnt know was there a few extras in there, including the new I press and a very tasty looking greycliff. seriously dude, thats the bomb.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Joe (j0z3r) just bombed me with some mighty good looking smokes. He's good people in my book!
    BFGarner just hit me with some good sticks from the PIF. I'd happily be his cigar.com mooch again. He definitely has good taste in cigars.
    urbino:
    Joe (j0z3r) just bombed me with some mighty good looking smokes. He's good people in my book!
    I got a package (fun and games thread) from j0z3r last week with some tasty looking sticks. There were a couple I haven't seen before, a couple I've had once or twice and liked, and one I might have had a couple years ago when I started getting into cigars, but have been wanting to try.

The Perdomo "Cuban Parejo" looks especially good, but it's pretty hefty. I'll have to save it for when I have some time to kill. Maybe my 4th of July BBQ.

I'd agree, Joe is good people.
    While I'm catching up in here, Kuzi (not that he needs any more cred) sent me some primo sticks for the PIF.

There were a couple of sticks from the higher end 5 Vegas lines that I'm really looking forward to.
    I got my MAW package from mikalsan today. He went above and beyond. The items arrived very well packaged, and there were a couple of extra sticks thrown in, premium ones at that.

It was well worth the wait for the box to arrive from overseas. I'd be happy to deal with him again.
    And I got a trivia game package from Scrambler, containing a smörgåsbord of goodies. Solid.
    Got some sticks from urbino, awesome looking smokes, I can't wait to settle down with a Hemingway, it looks fantastic. Hey guys, I'll let you in on a secret... urby's got some good sticks, so get stuff from him if ya can :)

Thanks again man.

Joe
    Tobacco cooties optional.

Thanks, Joe. Hope you enjoy them.
    urbino:

I went ahead and left the cellophane on just in case there are some tobacco cooties.... just as an impromptu quarantined zone. :D
    You're a safety girl. </seinfeld>
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Got some sticks from urbino, awesome looking smokes, I can't wait to settle down with a Hemingway, it looks fantastic. Hey guys, I'll let you in on a secret... urby's got some good sticks, so get stuff from him if ya can :)

Thanks again man.

Joe
    I would expect nothing but the best from Mr. Urbino.. judging by his commitment to this little " hobby" . And looking at his reviews the man obviously has good taste in cigars.. Not a single review of a White Owl.. Yet.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    urbino:

I went ahead and left the cellophane on just in case there are some tobacco cooties.... just as an impromptu quarantined zone. :D
    I said it before keep your rascals wrapped and you won't have a problem..
    kaspera79:
    the man obviously has good taste in cigars.. Not a single review of a White Owl.. Yet.
    I'm just waiting for you to recommend them, kas, and I'm there.
    kaspera79:
    judging by his commitment to this little " hobby"
    BTW, I don't think I'm all that committed to this hobby. There are lots of folks here more committed to it than I am. My reviews just reflect what's in my humi, which is just a reflection of what I've learned from the truly committed people here (kuzi leaps to mind, and maddy, though he's steppin' out on us, the no good sumbuck). If I have good taste, it's because I'm learning from people who have good taste -- including you.

If I ever know as much about cigars as kuzi and maddy do, it'll be just because I'll have been around cigars for a long time, and picked things up along the way; and it'll have taken me much, MUCH longer to acquire the knowledge than it has them.