Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    woohoo info sent! thanks a million now to figure out what ill do...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    DiasFlak:
    Hey Dias, I do believe it's time for a question from you.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    DiasFlak:
    Hey Dias, I do believe it's time for a question from you.
    that is is lets seeee....
  • Options
    What was the First thread i posted on?
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    dutyje:
    Nice work, Luko... I got the PM.. now it's your turn to come up with a question... easy as that... then when somebody gets it, send your prize package to them, and enjoy the awesome smokes I'm about to send your way! :)
    Joseph...received your package today. It was pretty small and soft to the tou...sorry, just did that for Beavis and Butthead's sake. I did receive it today - perfect timing. I'm heading to the beach early tomorrow a.m. and I'm taking a few down. Leaving the legend for later (thanks for that) and will try the onyx. Very excited to try the sol cubano - I've been wanting to try sol cubano since this hobby got the better of me. I also stopped at the B&M and picked up a nub cameroon, oliva series g and RG edges for my trip. I owe Dias a package which should be shipping out from ccom.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Hope you like 'em Luko... The Camacho 1962 and the Onyx Reserve are my two favorite cigars ever. I haven't had the SC Cuban Cabinet yet, but I've got a few on hand. Scrambler sent me a torpedo in that as well, and I can't wait to use that as my first chance to test the flavor difference between two cigars of the same brand and different shapes. I haven't had the Padilla Habano yet, but I got a 5-pack of those as well, and will break one out sooner or later. You'd raved so much about the Legend I had to throw one in there. I've never had one of those either, but plan to smoke mine in the near future.
  • Options
    DiasFlak:
    What was the First thread i posted on?
    thats is my question to make it easier its on cigar 101
  • Options
    and it envolves something madurofan appears to dread
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'll go ahead and end this one. The thread title is: Lacioderma tobacco worm.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I'll go ahead and end this one. The thread title is: Lacioderma tobacco worm.
    ding ding ding and we have a winner folks send me your info im gonna be out of town till friday so i hope you dont mind a wait and im sorry.
  • Options
    Not a problem, just place an order on ccom for 5 OpusX and have it direct shipped to me. :)

Seriously though, no need to apologize you'll send it when you can, that's cool. BTW, PM sent.
  • Options
    And in keeping with the game, here's my question. As some of you may have read in another thread, I am an Electrician working mainly new commercial construction. What is the job I am currently working on? Here's a hint to get you started: Its a restaurant.

And.....GO!
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I'm probably way off, but I'll start the guessing with my favorite place to eat, Hooters.
  • Options
    I wish! The girls that apply here are cute enough, but for a Hooters? fuhgettaboudit.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Olive Garden
  • Options
    Nope. Think American style food, not americanized Italian. I suppose that kinda counts as a second hint.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Nope. Think American style food, not americanized Italian. I suppose that kinda counts as a second hint.
    I'd hate to jump in ahead of Kuzi, with his favotite eatery, but. Applebees.
  • Options
    Oddly enough, I have done several Applebees, but no, not this time.
  • Options
    pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    TGI Fridays?
  • Options
    Good guess, but sorry, no.
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Chili's ?
  • Options
    Ruby Tuesday's?
  • Options
    No and no... although we just recently finished a Chili's. Shall we go for another hint?

You guys are on the right track as far as it being a chain, currently there are 250 locations and counting throughout the US.
  • Options
    No, wait until it's closer to time for me to guess again. :)
  • Options
    bass8844bass8844 Posts: 416
    Lonestar Steakhouse
  • Options
    Nope. The food is more along the lines of something you eat with your hands, not so much with a fork and knife.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    skyline chilli
  • Options
    This chili is eaten with your hands?
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    skyline chilli
    lol they do hot dogs mainly
  • Options
    lol, I've never even heard of Skyline Chili. Is that more of a mid-west/eastern part of the country place?