Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Fun and Games

Comments

• Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Scrambler:
    Duty, As far as straight liquor goes, Tres Gen is my favorite. I prefer it immensely over Patron, which everyone seems to think is the best of the best.
    Patron is trash. Well-marketed, and that's about it.

Scrambler:
    People always look at me funny when I order straight tequila. Then when I turn down the lime, salt, or chaser they act like I'm insane/not human.
    My experience is exactly the same... At the Mexican restaurant after climbing, I have to order the tequila, straight, no ice, non-chilled glass (they keep all their glasses in the freezer), no salt, no lime. I sip one before my meal. Then I drink a beer with my meal.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Scrambler:
    Nope. My favorite is Rebel Yell, but its hard to find. My favorite mainstream bourbon is Knob Creek. Since its pricey most places, I usually order Jim Beam Black if I'm out. I'd have accepted any of these for the bonus. Either way, there will be a nice package headed your way.
    Never would have guessed Rebel Yell, Wikipedia gets the assist on this one with the IBA drink list. Only other would have been Old Fashion, and you just didn't seen the type. Good question . Now I have to get one in here.
    Okay, Lets start another game.. Back to first cars.. My first car was a 1973 what...
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    El Camino, which you nicknamed the Shaggin Waggin for all the tail you were pulling.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    kaspera79:
    Scrambler:
    Nope. My favorite is Rebel Yell, but its hard to find. My favorite mainstream bourbon is Knob Creek. Since its pricey most places, I usually order Jim Beam Black if I'm out. I'd have accepted any of these for the bonus. Either way, there will be a nice package headed your way.
    Never would have guessed Rebel Yell, Wikipedia gets the assist on this one with the IBA drink list. Only other would have been Old Fashion, and you just didn't seen the type. Good question . Now I have to get one in here.
    Okay, Lets start another game.. Back to first cars.. My first car was a 1973 what...
    NOVA!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Ford Pinto.
  • Options
    No, Nope, and Not ... All good guesses, and the Pinto was almost the car I bought until I was on my way to the car dealer, and saw this Black Beauty sitting with a For Sale sign on it. I paid cash and never even test drove it.
  • Options
    No guesses ? How about another clue.. It was... an American made car.
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    I still have a couple days before I'm eligible to guess again. I think I have a good guess though, just hoping nobody beats me to it.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Black beauty, american made.... Chevy Malibu?
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    kaspera79:
    Black beauty, american made.... Chevy Malibu?
    No las, sorry... never owned a Malibu
  • Options
    Nobody's said Mustang yet. So, you know, Mustang.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    That was my thought, especially with the black beauty possible horse reference.
  • Options
    Mustang was gonna be my first guess too. My brother's first car was a '72.
  • Options
    pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    Trans Am??
  • Options
    Black Beauty was just the name of my car. Not a reference to make, model, or body style. Although it was a a huge engine in a small car.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Something's telling me Chevy Nova??
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    kaspera79:
    Black Beauty was just the name of my car. Not a reference to make, model, or body style. Although it was a a huge engine in a small car.

Had to be a Vette?
  • Options
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:

Had to be a Vette?
    S*** I wish, remember I was on the way to buy a Pinto and then paid cash for this one.. I was only 16 years old when I bought this think CHEAP.
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Alright, now that I'm up and running again finally after my kids jacked up my computer, let me make a guess.

Chevy Vega
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Alright, now that I'm up and running again finally after my kids jacked up my computer, let me make a guess.

Chevy Vega
    Getting closer, but still not right.
  • Options
    Is the rule still one guess per day, because I have another guess I just couldn't decide between it and the Vega.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    Is the rule still one guess per day, because I have another guess I just couldn't decide between it and the Vega.
    24 hours to wonder... I know Urbi is hiding in the grass .. He is a sniper with night vision goggles, and the patience of a mantis..
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    rdnstn:
    24 hours to wonder... I know Urbi is hiding in the grass .. He is a sniper with night vision goggles, and the patience of a mantis..
    You should see my white crane kick. If do right, no can defend. </miagi>

I feel like there's an obvious guess here, but it's not coming to me. Hmmm...
  • Options
    Alright, my aunt had one of these, so it's a sentimental choice: Ford Torino.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    kaspera79:
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:

Had to be a Vette?
    S*** I wish, remember I was on the way to buy a Pinto and then paid cash for this one.. I was only 16 years old when I bought this think CHEAP.

OK so what you are saying was that this was a very bad choice? Almost a NO choice... as in can I guess again? Or do I have to wait? With answers like mine I don't pose much of a threat I guess. LMAO

Let me know cause i'm just itchin' with a new guess. This one HAS TO BE IT~!!!!
  • Options
    rusiriusrusirius Posts: 565 ✭✭
    Not sure if I qualify to guess yet (cause of my pitiful post count), but I'm gonna anyway...

Chevy Chevette?!?

And if I don't qualify to guess... Just call me Shirley and tell me to go to hell and I'll be on about my business... ;)
  • Options
    Hey Shirley, go to hell!!!

Actually by the rules on the first page you need to have a post count of at least 25. Since you don't, you need to pm kaspera and ask his permission. If he says it is OK and nobody else complains, then you are good to go.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    you can only play if you're wrong
  • Options
    It's officially been 2 weeks since I last won, so I'm gonna guess AMC Javelin.
  • Options
    Scrambler:
    It's officially been 2 weeks since I last won, so I'm gonna guess AMC Javelin.
    Getiing closer here.. all others no cigar.. I can smell a victory tonight. let's get this over with .