Home Non Cigar Related

World Cup 2010 - http://espn.go.com/espn3/

Comments

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    We should probably have a game like the one we had with the NFL... Like - guess the game score and whoever is closest wins - then the winner sends a package to the next person who wins... and yeah - Germany TRASHED Australia...
  • bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Brazil is on espn per my iphone fifa app,i was actually thunking going to my local b&m to watch some of the games but so far i seem not to make it there as games are kinda early!
    I am down for a game as i never participated in one,Ren who is you favourite to win the cup,it seems France!
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Spain winning the whole thing.
    bigbgballz:
    I am down for a game as i never participated in one,Ren who is you favourite to win the cup,it seems France!
    France? Hahaah - no way!!! At this point - I don't know really... I really liked how the Germans played last game so I want to see all first games and then I'll make up my mind ;)... Who is organizing the game? lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    bigbgballz:
    My predictions for tommorow are:italy to tie,win for netherlands and cameroon!
    italy by one. 2-1

netherlands by one

cameroon by two.

for tuesday:
    Brazil by 2

Portugal by 2

New Zealand and Slovokia tie in a frustrating mess.
    italy tied... got paid to watch that game (watched it at work)
    netherlands won but i missed the game. i heard it was good anyone see it?
    cameroon... geeez... they dominated in possession and in shots on goal, but they didnt lead in one critical area:
    score.

just watched the portugal game... seems like they didnt even show up. and ronaldo needs to quit his whining to the ref. he takes a fall if there is a stiff breeze in his area.
    just waitin for the Brazil game now.
    Brazil is gonna win today 3-0.
    Pacman84:
    Brazil is gonna win today 3-0.
    by 3...

i only think by two. the brazilian team is a bit young and they dont want to come out and look bad by giving up a goal to N. Korea. this may cause them to play a bit on the tentative side.

then again... the germans were a bit young as well and they won 4-0
    I think they'll put on a show against N Korea.
    Netherlands played well, they are good team. I cant stand Ronaldo, he is always whining and his reputation of simulator will not get him fouls sometimes and even more yelloy cards. Portugal is like France, they are not going to make it far. Today I expect to see Brazil win but its not going to be to easy as asian teams play very disciplined soccer to compensate for lack of individual skills.It could go both ways easy win by lots of goals or tough win by 2.
    Today I have... Honduras 1-0 Spain 2-0 Uruguay 1-0
    Pacman84:
    Today I have... Honduras 1-0 Spain 2-0 Uruguay 1-0
    thats what i woulda picked too. the only win we woulda had would have been Uruguay.

i only got to see the first bit of the Honduras vs. Chili game. i was very impressed with Chili.
    Lol. Damn kuzi I just can't pick em like I use to. I have Mexico tomorrow beating France.
    today: argentina by 3
    nigeria by 1
    mexico and france tie

i know the first game is on but i have yet to see a bit of it. gunna go watch now.
    Gonzalo Higua
    kuzi16:
    Gonzalo Higua
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Bavaria Beer Girls at the World Cup

30 Dutch Women @ the World Cup... all dressed in orange mini-dresses... all in the name of beer... Heaven went to the World Cup?!?!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I enjoy soccer but this is much more interesting!!! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/15/world-cup-sexy-soccer-bod_n_613410.html
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    HA!! I like you're thought proccess Pheebs!! Great minds think alike!! at the same time too!!
    Wow Argentina had no mercy with south korea lol. I thought Nigeria would have beaten greece but oh well. Today I have Mexico 2-1.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    nightmaremike31:
    phobicsquirrel:
    HA!! I like you're thought proccess Pheebs!! Great minds think alike!! at the same time too!!
    yeah I love painted jersey's of any sport!
    Well it turned out better for Mexico by shutti
    Shutting down France. The first goal was questionable for an offsides but it wasn't called and the penalty was a good call.
    Pacman84:
    I thought Nigeria would have beaten greece but oh well. Today I have Mexico 2-1.
    they were up by one at one point then Kaita had to go and get a red card in the 32nd minute, so Nigeria was down a man the rest of the game. if that wouldnt have happened then it coulda been a better game.

I know bro I can't believe he let his emotions get the best of him by throwing that *** kick at him what a dumbass.
    before the first game gets too far in...

germany by 2

us by 1

england by 2

I can't believe what the F is going on with Germany... I had high hopes for them... I hope at least US wins today... IDK about England
    Renaissance_Man:
    I can't believe what the F is going on with Germany... I had high hopes for them... I hope at least US wins today... IDK about England
    one wrong... and us is down by one 20 min in .... not a good day for predictions i guess.
    kuzi16:
    Renaissance_Man:
    one wrong... and us is down by one 20 min in .... not a good day for predictions i guess.
    Yeah :/
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Renaissance_Man:
    kuzi16:
    Renaissance_Man:
    Yeah :/
    Make that 2-0