• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ctremblay187:
    Sandman1am:
    ctremblay187:
    bump bump 45 more days!!!!
    What? Am I that far behind already? LOL
    Its coming up quick that's all I know lol
    I better get my list turned in and get to shopping. Anyone else seem to have the number of people they buy for grow each year?
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    yep... the # goes up for sure... my family is doin the secret santa this year... tends to be nicer on the budget
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    lilwing88:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    so Iam supposed to send you the list of wants and nnot wants and my address? before November 1st?
    You have until Thanksgiving. Yes, PM me your name, address and a short list of your wants/don't wants.....

Did you get my PM
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    ctremblay187:
    Sandman1am:
    ctremblay187:
    bump bump 45 more days!!!!
    What? Am I that far behind already? LOL
    Its coming up quick that's all I know lol
    I better get my list turned in and get to shopping. Anyone else seem to have the number of people they buy for grow each year?
    no, but I've noticed my family's personal wish list items go up in price every year lol...like my kids going from wanting a simple video game to a flat screen television for their room with a new PS3 system!!!! Whatever happened to the good old-fashioned GI Joe toys??!!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I have noticed that on my own wishlist. I used to just want small things but now that I have a job I can simply BUY the small things so the only thing left that I want are large things like a PS3. xmas always turns into me thinking boy, what do I want that is under 20 bucks.
  • Options
    ever since i had a job when i was 16 if i want something i buy it through out the year. so when x-mas came around i always said i wanted cash. Now that im older its still the same. my dad still gets me something every year usually a gift card to a restaurant. this year i suggested a gift certificate to CCOM.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    My parents got me a gift card to cigar.com
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    which I used on the top tier sampler
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    My parents got me a gift card to cigar.com
    that's awesome, I wish my wife would get me a gift certificate either to ccom or the local B&M...since she hates cigars, i doubt she will be doing it anytime soon.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Bump.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Looks like about 21 in so far. come on guys we can get this to 30 cant we.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    lilwing88:
    Bump.

I take it you got my Lists?
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    lilwing88:
    Bump.

I take it you got my Lists?
    Got it.
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I just sent you a PM with my list. This was a lot of fun last year, so I'm definitely in.
  • Options
    Matt Marvel:
    I just sent you a PM with my list. This was a lot of fun last year, so I'm definitely in.
    Replied....
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    SOOOOO freakin jakked to get this started - cant wait to see who I get! Its like a license to bomb the everliving he11 out of some deserving target! LOL C'MON THANKSGIVING!!!

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When does this launch? Sniper I hope you come to my Outlaw Event in January. Looking forward to this. Gonna put a hurt on someone here.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Is there still time for me to get in on this? I have been out of it for a while and would love to do this.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Doesn't anyone read the 1st post anymore? LOL

Since wing is hunting I will help out. Get in by Thanksgiving by replying to this thread. Get with Wing with your wants and don't wants via PM. Good traders list apply and gifts go out Dec 7th thru 19th. Other rules apply so make sure you READ THE 1ST POST!!!!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jsnake:
    When does this launch? Sniper I hope you come to my Outlaw Event in January. Looking forward to this. Gonna put a hurt on someone here.
    Your Outlaw event?!?!? AWESOME!!!! I am totally there man, and will bring the camera so we can share it with the rest of the BOTL on here... if you havent experienced the Outlaw Cigar Company in Overland Park KS me bruddahs, you are missing out! Im telling ya, this place is MECCA for cigar smokers!!! And what better excuse to make the pilgrimage than to support our buddy jsnake>!?!?!? Make sure to let me know the date so I can get the weekend off Jake!

Also, thanks for the recommendation of Hill Cigar Company out in St Louis Jake. Went over there the week before last (was in town for work) and found a couple of gems there on the recommendation of the staff there. Excellent little B&M! Narrowly missed herfing there with Cank last week, and look forward to hooking up with him next time Im in StL.

• Options
    The Sniper:
    jsnake:
    Your Outlaw event?!?!? AWESOME!!!! I am totally there man, and will bring the camera so we can share it with the rest of the BOTL on here... if you havent experienced the Outlaw Cigar Company in Overland Park KS me bruddahs, you are missing out! Im telling ya, this place is MECCA for cigar smokers!!! And what better excuse to make the pilgrimage than to support our buddy jsnake>!?!?!? Make sure to let me know the date so I can get the weekend off Jake!

Also, thanks for the recommendation of Hill Cigar Company out in St Louis Jake. Went over there the week before last (was in town for work) and found a couple of gems there on the recommendation of the staff there. Excellent little B&M! Narrowly missed herfing there with Cank last week, and look forward to hooking up with him next time Im in StL.

January 21st and 22nd
  • Options
    letsgowithbob:
    Is there still time for me to get in on this? I have been out of it for a while and would love to do this.
    Sure. PM me your info (wants, don't wants, cigar preferences and addy). You have until Thursday the 25th to PM me.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Doesn't anyone read the 1st post anymore? LOL

Since wing is hunting I will help out. Get in by Thanksgiving by replying to this thread. Get with Wing with your wants and don't wants via PM. Good traders list apply and gifts go out Dec 7th thru 19th. Other rules apply so make sure you READ THE 1ST POST!!!!!
    Thanks Tony......
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Hey Wing, you've got a PM brother.

• Options
    bacon.jay:

Don't let Jay in. Tell him it is closed. We don't need his kind in here. He smells like fish sticks! JK of course.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    bacon.jay:

Don't let Jay in. Tell him it is closed. We don't need his kind in here. He smells like fish sticks! JK of course.
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm fish sticks.........
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    PM sent Marty
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    bacon.jay:

I'll be sure to send you a nice sampler of PBR and Natty Light if I end up getting you Jake.