Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Secret Santa 2010 Pass - CLOSED FOR NOW

Comments

• I never got my target. Sad face.
  • rossdavey2:
    I never got my target. Sad face.
    Did you sign up. I just skimmed the list and didnt see that you jumped in before Turkey day
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    rossdavey2:
    Did you sign up. I just skimmed the list and didnt see that you jumped in before Turkey day
    Ross is in. It's my bad. I've updated the list to include a couple people that I got PMs from but forgot to add. All good.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • lilwing88:
    RaschNuts:
    rossdavey2:
    Ross is in. It's my bad. I've updated the list to include a couple people that I got PMs from but forgot to add. All good.
    i wasnt sure just skimmed real quick didnt know if he missed the deadline your you got busy with life and didnt get a chance. All good. Looking forward to the Christmas Mayhem that is going to occur
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I purchased something today for my Mark that is BAD ASS! TOTALLY UNIQUE ! I am Thinking HE WILL LOVE IT! EVERYONE I HAVE SHOW WANTS ONE! ! LOL WHen do we Send these off..........
    One QUestion... I know the Limit is "$30.00............. That covers this one thing and my Mind is saying "Only oen thing ? i might be inadequate in my giving....... is anyone elese feeling this way? LOL
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I purchased something today for my Mark that is BAD ASS! TOTALLY UNIQUE ! I am Thinking HE WILL LOVE IT! EVERYONE I HAVE SHOW WANTS ONE! ! LOL WHen do we Send these off..........
    One QUestion... I know the Limit is "$30.00............. That covers this one thing and my Mind is saying "Only oen thing ? i might be inadequate in my giving....... is anyone elese feeling this way? LOL

I am right there with you Ozzie ..... I know I am going over the limit with my mark and you of all people know what they say about rules................ " They are there to be broken" Christmas is about giving and bringing cheer and that warm fuzzy feeling to our victims .... i mean our Mark .......
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Redtailhawkoz:

I am right there with you Ozzie ..... I know I am going over the limit with my mark and you of all people know what they say about rules................ " They are there to be broken" Christmas is about giving and bringing cheer and that warm fuzzy feeling to our victims .... i mean our Mark .......
    +1, I am trying to "reel" back but having a hard time...on a side note, one of the shops I went to thought I was stealing because I was test fitting my wife's presents (wine) into a wine gift box. The guy asked to look in it (the empty wine box), I showed it to him, then he proceeded to try and make small talk with me...somehow that whole thing "irked" me.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I should have everything already in my possession or on it's way to me now! This is fun!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    So many things I can get.... pluss what the target wants = Over budget!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    yeah... $30 is a tough budget... but i'll play by the rules... kaboooom
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    im sticking with the thought of $30 for the "durable good" and then over the top for cigars.
    just got part one... so it might be stick from here on out.... we'll see... this is fun
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    robbyras:
    im sticking with the thought of $30 for the "durable good" and then over the top for cigars.
    So am I. Most of the wishes here are over 50 bucks, but oh well.
    wwhwang:
    kuzi16:
    robbyras:
    I tried to give a lot of none cigar options and stay in the $30 range... I think a few were a little higher but no more than $5
  • robbyras:
    wwhwang:
    kuzi16:
    robbyras:
    I tried to give a lot of none cigar options and stay in the $30 range... I think a few were a little higher but no more than $5
    I didnt Narrow down to specifically kinda when cigar accessories but didnt say what brand or model let the imagination run....
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    robbyras:
    wwhwang:
    kuzi16:
    robbyras:
    I guess I made my wish easy as I don't need any accessories I just listed some cigars. :) As for my mark, I've gone over the limit a bit and putting together a nice collection of "extras". I don't have any kids to buy for and my family just draws names so I don't get hit as hard as some on the holidays.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Hey, $30 is the minimum ...... no rules on going over! LOL! I just came up with $30 bucks to keep it somewhat affordable to our college age BOTLs or BOTLs with tight budgets. I know I went over with mine in the cigar dept. But I kept it pretty close in the gift dept.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    Hey, $30 is the minimum ...... no rules on going over! LOL! I just came up with $30 bucks to keep it somewhat affordable to our college age BOTLs or BOTLs with tight budgets. I know I went over with mine in the cigar dept. But I kept it pretty close in the gift dept.
    Thanks for clarifying wing :)
    lilwing88:

LOL it is what it is...... LOL My wife saw my Gift last night..... She said WTF is that! Like you need another one of those! I told her what I was doing and who it was for...... OPPS... not smart with all the kids,and family we have to buy for but F.U.C.K that ! LOL So now I am on the Cigar No Buy ZONE through the Holidays........Soooooooo I am trying to figure out How I am going to explian joining the Cigar of the Month Club... LOL
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Ooooh. I thought 30 bucks was the maximum. Maybe I should have wished for more, then. Oh well. That makes much more sense. Thanks for clarifying.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    lilwing88:
    Ooooh. I thought 30 bucks was the maximum. Maybe I should have wished for more, then. Oh well. That makes much more sense. Thanks for clarifying.
    Hell I thought it was the maximum too..but with cigars included i went over 30 for my fellow BORK so its all good!
  • smoke em if you got em:
    wwhwang:
    lilwing88:
    Hell I thought it was the maximum too..but with cigars included i went over 30 for my fellow BORK so its all good!
    I was using it as a guideline for the most part like 30-50 type range not including sticks. i think everyone has their own generosity and if they send something above and beyond they arent necesarily expecting quite the same but i think with everyone here we all know what ever we get will be sweet and above our expectations.
    RaschNuts:
    smoke em if you got em:
    wwhwang:
    lilwing88:
    I was using it as a guideline for the most part like 30-50 type range not including sticks. i think everyone has their own generosity and if they send something above and beyond they arent necesarily expecting quite the same but i think with everyone here we all know what ever we get will be sweet and above our expectations.
    x2...I'm WELL over my limit for sure...gonna be a big package...even had some help from "the Beard" himself lol
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    everyone going over the top is one of the reasons why 25+ posts plus good standing as a trader is needed. last year i shipped out about $120 in gift.
    i mean, i got it all back in other things i wanted... but it was all in fun.
    to me this is just like the biggest pass of the year. the super premium/accessory pass
    when is everyone firing this off?
    Redtailhawkoz:
    well... my mark was nice and vague... so I am shopping around to find some cool stuff that fills his needs... some things will be shipping from different locations, so while it's not exactly how I wanted to do it, he is going to get at least 2 packages from different locations... so it's won't all be arriving at once... but I'm hoping to get it out in the mail in the next few days!
  • Redtailhawkoz:
    I think original rules were you can send after the 7th but before the 19th. Ill prob be sending my package out this weekend.
    robbyras:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    well... my mark was nice and vague... so I am shopping around to find some cool stuff that fills his needs... some things will be shipping from different locations, so while it's not exactly how I wanted to do it, he is going to get at least 2 packages from different locations... so it's won't all be arriving at once... but I'm hoping to get it out in the mail in the next few days!

You must have gotten Me ! I am loking at what my marks list was and He is very specific! LOL LOL
  • Redtailhawkoz:
    robbyras:
    Redtailhawkoz:

You must have gotten Me ! I am loking at what my marks list was and He is very specific! LOL LOL
    I was thinking he got me LOL i was no where near as specific as my mark.
    Redtailhawkoz:
    robbyras:
    Redtailhawkoz:

then you must have gotten ME! I got a little over zealous on amazon and listed almost noting cigar related... for everything i found on amazon that I wanted, they recommend 5 more things i wanted... the list got out of control...but they are just ideas...