Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Secret Santa 2010 Pass - CLOSED FOR NOW

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Sandman1am:
    So are we posting what we got in here when we get it? My Secret Santa hit me hard already.
    I vote HELLS YES!!! Cant wait to see my secret buddy with his present! Mwwah.... mmmmmwwwwwahahah.... MMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :-D

Definitely post some pics!!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    The Sniper:
    Sandman1am:
    So are we posting what we got in here when we get it? My Secret Santa hit me hard already.
    I vote HELLS YES!!! Cant wait to see my secret buddy with his present! Mwwah.... mmmmmwwwwwahahah.... MMMMMMWWWWWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :-D

Definitely post some pics!!!!
    I got a lot of stuff today for my pass. It'll be a good cigar-smoking Christmas for somebody out there!

And I don't even have a third of what I'm sending yet:)

• shawtdshawtd Posts: 72
    RaschNuts:

Hilarious!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    got the last bit in today.
    hope to mail monday
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Look what I found in my chimeny!
    IMG00057

I had asked for a lighter and looks like I got a great one! In addition to the lighter this secret santa went a bit overboard on the suggested 3-5 sticks and tossed in some sticks I have been wanting to try. The RP Prodigy looks like one of the best constructed sticks I have seen in a while. I picked it up and was impressed at how it looked so needless to say I am excited to try that one.

Thank you santa!!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    NICE!!! The first hit! Looks like a damn nice haul Goldy!
    Yay! Pics! Good job ,goldy! And nice haul!
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Goldy:
    IMG00057

I had asked for a lighter and looks like I got a great one! In addition to the lighter this secret santa went a bit overboard on the suggested 3-5 sticks and tossed in some sticks I have been wanting to try. The RP Prodigy looks like one of the best constructed sticks I have seen in a while. I picked it up and was impressed at how it looked so needless to say I am excited to try that one.

Thank you santa!!!

ROCKING ! HO HO HO ! This is going to be GREAT!
  • Goldy:
    IMG00057

Thank you santa!!!
    Looks awesome. Those Prodigys are very good. I bought a box a few months back and have enjoyed every one so far. i was not responsible for this one.
  • I feel bad for my bombee. Money was tight and I just sent what I could, still is the gift +3-5, but I still feel bad. He will be getting a new years bomb to make some more damage in Jan.
  • shawtdshawtd Posts: 72
    I would guess you need not worry. This forum seems to subscribe HEAVILY to the old saying, it's better to give than receive!
    rossdavey2:
    I feel bad for my bombee. Money was tight and I just sent what I could, still is the gift +3-5, but I still feel bad. He will be getting a new years bomb to make some more damage in Jan.
    nobody would be disappointed if you stayed in the spirit of the rules.

we all understand that money is tight.
    we live in the same economy

most of the time getting to try a new or different cigar is worth more than the cigar itself.

besides,
    whats a few cigars between friends?

my package went out today.

this was no easy task given the foot of snow that fell in the last 12 hours.

kuzi16:

But your Santa and he is used to Feet's of SNow! LOL
    Redtailhawkoz:
    kuzi16:

But your Santa and he is used to Feet's of SNow! LOL
    well... the snow-thrower helped quite a bit.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    rossdavey2:
    I feel bad for my bombee. Money was tight and I just sent what I could, still is the gift +3-5, but I still feel bad. He will be getting a new years bomb to make some more damage in Jan.

most of the time getting to try a new or different cigar is worth more than the cigar itself.

besides,

x2, Don't feel bad, that's why the rules were in place. :) After all, we're all fellow BOTL...I think everybody is just thankful and excited to get something that they probably wouldn't get had nobody organized this event!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Nick2021:
    kuzi16:
    rossdavey2:

besides,

x2, Don't feel bad, that's why the rules were in place. :) After all, we're all fellow BOTL...I think everybody is just thankful and excited to get something that they probably wouldn't get had nobody organized this event!
    I know I wouldn't have gotten my gifts! Thanks santa
  • Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Well, I received the package with the gift I'll be sending out today. I'll pack it up and take it to the post office in the morning.
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    firetruckguy:
    Well, the crappy place I orderd a BIG part of my gift put it on BACK ORDER and didnt bother to send me any notification (not CCOM.....thay didnt have what I needed). So now I need to friggin try again and see if its at another site. Praying it will be here on time.

It was a good day Tator. I recieved my last piece of the gift today and launching tomorrow. One of you best get some sandbags filled ;)
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got mine already to launch. All done up really nice. Can't wait to see some of this stuff.
    I got part of my gift from Secret Santa today, the other half is due tomorrow..... All I can say is that this guy already went waaaaaay over board with the first half. I'm scared to see what comes tomorrow. Pics will be posted tomorrow or Wed.

My targets stuff is still coming together. I'll be sending his nuclear warhead out later this week. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    Just a Little heads up guys about Shipping...... I have been involved with some shipping things and have shipped out some things last week ALL USPS ....... Seems shipping is already slowed DOWN... i have delivery dates I just checked that have been pushed back 2-3 days from what it was 2 days ago......
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Its the spirit of the season is right...there are guidelines and above that is just XMas generosity, not expected. Money is tight here too my man, which is why mine can ship til the last day----payday;) But its great to have people here who understand and to share with

Happy Holidays, Merry Chirstmas, Happy Hannakuah, Kiick Ass Kwanzaa, Feliz Festivus, and all that stuff to everyone here.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    IT'S A FESTIVUS MIRACLE!!
  • t_evan50:
    IT'S A FESTIVUS MIRACLE!!
  • JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Locked and loaded. My SSP2010 goods are out the door and on the way!
    just a bump...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Thats right boys, check out what my Secret Santa did for ME!!!

From top to bottom, thats a Man O War ARMADA, RP Double Maduro, RP Fusion, Nica Libre, Padilla Habano, 601 Blue, AND a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro!

And to the left of them - a XIKAR V CUTTER!!! Fell in love with V cutters a while back, and I didnt even know Xikar MADE a V cutter!

I am totally jazzed about my gifts! Thanks Secret Santa, whoever you may be!!!

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    The Sniper:
    Thats right boys, check out what my Secret Santa did for ME!!!

From top to bottom, thats a Man O War ARMADA, RP Double Maduro, RP Fusion, Nica Libre, Padilla Habano, 601 Blue, AND a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro!

And to the left of them - a XIKAR V CUTTER!!! Fell in love with V cutters a while back, and I didnt even know Xikar MADE a V cutter!

I am totally jazzed about my gifts! Thanks Secret Santa, whoever you may be!!!

I do like that cutter. May have to get one. Oh and the sticks are nice too..except the Armada which should be sent to me for proper disposal. ;)