Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Secret Santa 2010 Pass - CLOSED FOR NOW

Comments

• Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725

Just received my Secret Santa present. Awesome package. An Anejo and JJ Mad. I asked for and a Decade, Oliva V mad., Graycliff DE, and San Cristobal (which I've been wanting to try). Thanks Santa!!!
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Just got my package and blew the door right off the hinges. I'll get a pic up later, but here's the run down: 2 La Herencia Cubana Oscuro Fuente's
    2 Tatuaje Havana VI
    2 San Cristobal
    2 Diesel
    2 Padilla Miami
    2 Gran Habano Vintage
    2 AJ Fernandez Signature
    Cain
    5 Vegas Limitada 2008
    Ave Marie
    LFD Air Bender
    Also included was the tobacco leaf ashtray from CCOM. It weighs a ton, and is beautiful. My mom said "It's not an ashtray, it's a *****ing weapon!" Haha. Man, whoever you are Secret Santa, THANK YOU! I'm as giddy as a school girl right now! Seriously, awesome package and Merry Christmas!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    im assuming this is from my secret santa. ( im not expecting anything else)

what is it? a dozen cigars all blended by AJ Fernandez. this includes some of my favorite AJ blends (MoW, MoW ruination, MoW virtue, La Herencia oscuro) and, even better, a few that i have not tried ( G2 turbo, Padilla Achilles, and 5 vegas AAA)

THIS is why the secret santa is the best pass of the year. i always get something that i havent tried. to me thats half the fun. thank you!

now to try and cram this into my humidor... im at -10 on my over under for my humidor. now im at+2.

thats two over what is "full" for my humidor.

oh holy crap.

as if 12 cigars wasnt enough....

today i got the second half of my secret santa gift.
    this is crazy.
    one more cigar i have yet to try. there is an Avo Maduro, a diesel of epic stature, and three of my favorite cigars ever: Camacho Triple Maduro, Davidoff Millennium blend and LFD Airbender.

thats just nuts. what is even more nuts is that there was also a crazy big Oliva Ashtray. this thing is impressive. its the kind they use at B&Ms... not the kind that most would buy for themselves.

like i said, crazy.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    jsnake:
    Oh sweet. I am excited to try it. I have never had a forum blend or house blend here.

Those are AWESOME!
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    kuzi16:
    im assuming this is from my secret santa. ( im not expecting anything else)

what is it? a dozen cigars all blended by AJ Fernandez. this includes some of my favorite AJ blends (MoW, MoW ruination, MoW virtue, La Herencia oscuro) and, even better, a few that i have not tried ( G2 turbo, Padilla Achilles, and 5 vegas AAA)

THIS is why the secret santa is the best pass of the year. i always get something that i havent tried. to me thats half the fun. thank you!

now to try and cram this into my humidor... im at -10 on my over under for my humidor. now im at+2.

thats two over what is "full" for my humidor.

oh holy crap.

as if 12 cigars wasnt enough....

today i got the second half of my secret santa gift.
    this is crazy.
    one more cigar i have yet to try. there is an Avo Maduro, a diesel of epic stature, and three of my favorite cigars ever: Camacho Triple Maduro, Davidoff Millennium blend and LFD Airbender.

thats just nuts. what is even more nuts is that there was also a crazy big Oliva Ashtray. this thing is impressive. its the kind they use at B&Ms... not the kind that most would buy for themselves.

like i said, crazy.

Yeah Man! Had mne a Huge ass AIr Bender today! LOve those !
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    Secret Santa Pass!!

Ho-leeeee CRAP Santa! I got absolutely blown away today! I am incredibly humbled and grateful and I can't even begin to describe how awesome seeing this on my front step today felt. Two boxes, one bigger than the other, and all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

By the way, BRB while I go to Lowe's to get a new front door...

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    bacon.jay:
    Secret Santa Pass!!

Ho-leeeee CRAP Santa! I got absolutely blown away today! I am incredibly humbled and grateful and I can't even begin to describe how awesome seeing this on my front step today felt. Two boxes, one bigger than the other, and all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!

By the way, BRB while I go to Lowe's to get a new front door...

GOOD GOD MAN! that is ridiculous! congrats on the haul brother! wow!!!!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    This is getting ridiculous!!! You guys made running this thing worth it. I didn't do much, but you all made me proud!!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    OK THIS THING IS OUT OF CONTROL! I cant wait till next Year NOW!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So I came home today to find some serious damage to the house , Thank god the wife was at work and that I got the dog his own flak jacket otherwise I might have had to hunt my SANTAdown.................. so my SANTA laid one helluva nice package on me . All I asked for was a nice cutter . So after accessing the damages and boarding up the front of the house I open my package to find a Xikar XI2 cutter ( Santa must have known I wanted the granite colored) and 8 AMAZING STICKS They all rock and are:
    Oliva V Maddy Torp
    Cohiba Black Supremo
    Kristoff Ligero Criollo Robusto
    Sol Cuban Cabinet Magnum
    Fuente Anejo Reserva no. 46
    Fuente Opus X Perfecxion no. 5
    5Vegas AAA
    Rock Patel Sun Grown Petit Corona

Thank you so much SANTA For the AWESOME package .......

imageimage

Psst SANTA DUCK I know who you areimage
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    DUCK I know who you areimage
    Uh oh..... How do you know? Did your Santa let the cat outta the bag?

I tried to be as stealth as possible with my target, for fear of retaliation!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    kingjk729:
    DUCK I know who you areimage
    Uh oh..... How do you know? Did your Santa let the cat outta the bag?

I tried to be as stealth as possible with my target, for fear of retaliation!

Me too...... but you never know who will rat you out ;)
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Got my Secret Santa package yesterday: image Thanks!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Or who you had just sent something too from a game...from the same home address....LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE!!!!, lol!
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    man, these are some nice hauls! Makes me want to start working on the next SS package now and slowly build up for next year lol
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Or who you had just sent something too from a game...from the same home address....LESS THAN A WEEK BEFORE!!!!, lol!

<This is crazy ...... how the hell does Santa live in Florida ................... Thanks so much for the awesome package Dave ........ just remember I know where you live!!
  • Options
    Vulchor:

This is crazy ...... how the hell does Santa live in Florida ................... Thanks so much for the awesome package Dave ........ just remember I know where you live!!
  • Options
    holy crap.

i almost feel like i didnt give enough.

• Options
    Santa comes to Florida a few times a year to defrost his silver bells and silver balls-----No problem at all Jim-----Merry Christmas.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    I got my secret santa package today!! There was a whole bunch of cigars (I can't remember them right now), a really nice EO 601 sampler box and the ash tray I had my eye on for about 6 months but never pulled the trigger on. There was a bunch of EO sticks and a 262 Paradigm so I knew instantly who my secret santa was. I have some stuff that you can't get anywhere else that I know you will like, buddy. So be on the lookout when that calendar changes pages!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Vulchor:
    To quote the title of my favorite NFL TV segment, "COME ON MAN!" That is some amateur, rookie crap right there - who would pull some garbage like that?!?!? :-)

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot to send my victim something. Would a post Christmas package be in order? I have something from the wishlist I forgot to stick in the box and realized too late. I might have to make a New Year's bomb.
  • Options
    I just got my package today----and what to my wondering eyes should appear-----BUT A BOX FROM A GUY I TRADED WITH A WEEK AGO, LOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sniper, Im sure its awesome, but as I said Im a traditionalist (and superstitious sp?) and I cannot open it until XMas Eve....though its killing me to wait.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Vulchor:
    I just got my package today----and what to my wondering eyes should appear-----BUT A BOX FROM A GUY I TRADED WITH A WEEK AGO, LOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Sniper, Im sure its awesome, but as I said Im a traditionalist (and superstitious sp?) and I cannot open it until XMas Eve....though its killing me to wait.
    Alright, so your Santa isnt SO secret this year... LOL I very much hope you enjoy it - your main gift is in all honesty a one-of-a-kind. And its your gift brother, open it whenever you like. :-) Merry Xmas!

• Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    The brothers here have always been so generous and reading this makes me very sad that I didn't participate but it wouldn't have been right since I wasn't on the forums very much this year. Oh well, there is always next year.
  • Options
    rdnstn:
    The brothers here have always been so generous and reading this makes me very sad that I didn't participate but it wouldn't have been right since I wasn't on the forums very much this year. Oh well, there is always next year.
    you always belong in the holiday pass.

you qualify as good people.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    While I was out of town I got my gift from Santa ! He went crazy with cigars ! He threw in a bunch extra for a bomb that ( little did I know ) was headed for my house. Thanks Santa ! AWESOME gift ! I finally got my ashtray !
    Photobucket
  • Options
    just launched mine today sorry for the delay but will get there by friday
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    holy christmas explosion Batman!

my Santa CRUSHED me!!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

that's a Bugatti B-1 Torch Lighter, 5 stick Herf-A-Dor and FIFTEEN STICKS!!!!
    5 Vegas Miami Torp
    Padilla 48
    Oliva V Lancero
    Padron Habano Londres
    Padron Maduro 7000
    La Riqueza
    DPG Series JJ
    Perdomo Fresco
    LFD Lingero pequeno
    Final Blend Robusto
    La Aroma De Cuba EE
    San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol
    LFD Mysterio
    Camacho PE
    Anejo 55

man... I don't know what to say... i'm truly humbled by this gift... I really can't believe it... I love the community here and how generous we all are with each other!!!

and I WILL find out who sent this... just sayin!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    holy christmas explosion Batman!

my Santa CRUSHED me!!!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

that's a Bugatti B-1 Torch Lighter, 5 stick Herf-A-Dor and FIFTEEN STICKS!!!!
    5 Vegas Miami Torp
    Padilla 48
    Oliva V Lancero
    Padron Habano Londres
    Padron Maduro 7000
    La Riqueza
    DPG Series JJ
    Perdomo Fresco
    LFD Lingero pequeno
    Final Blend Robusto
    La Aroma De Cuba EE
    San Cristobal Seleccion Del Sol
    LFD Mysterio
    Camacho PE
    Anejo 55

man... I don't know what to say... i'm truly humbled by this gift... I really can't believe it... I love the community here and how generous we all are with each other!!!

and I WILL find out who sent this... just sayin!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!!!

WOW Is there anything left of us guys here in California ... Nice Gift!