Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Secret Santa 2010 Pass - CLOSED FOR NOW

Comments

• Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Got my SSPass today! This BORK came through big time. I have a photo uploaded to my facebook account. I have no idea how to get it on this forum. ARRRGGGG.

I got an ashtray, a Zikar torch and 10 Sticks!
    Best of DPG 5 pack
    San Miguel
    Drew Estate
    Ave Maria
    Avo Heritage
    Black Pearl
    Thank you my fellow BOTL!
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    Steve (Ironmick63) doesn't know how to post pics, so I'm posting his haul for him.......

That's three JDN Antano Dark Corojo and a GOF...... very nice!
    Thanks for posted the pic Marty. Thanks to my santa also the 3 jdn became one of my fav about a month ago and I can't wait untill the 1st warm day of summer so I can really enjoy the GOF. Thanks again Santa.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Jdorais:
    Got my SSPass today! This BORK came through big time. I have a photo uploaded to my facebook account. I have no idea how to get it on this forum. ARRRGGGG.

I got an ashtray, a Zikar torch and 10 Sticks!
    Best of DPG 5 pack
    San Miguel
    Drew Estate
    Ave Maria
    Avo Heritage
    Black Pearl
    Thank you my fellow BOTL!
    Here ya go: LINK

Bookmark it now.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    i got my SS package today and this BOTL hooked me up with a captain morgan Glass set, a Stinky ashtray and some nice looking sticks.

There is only one problem.....................Im pretty sure i know who it is.........

Photobucket
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    Here is my Santa haul! Sweet
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Jdorais:
    Here is my Santa haul! Sweet

ROCKIN!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    When do we find out who our Santa's are ?
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:

+1
  • Options
    I didnt know we were ever supposed to know But I know who mine is.........they didnt hide there address... LOL
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Redtailhawkoz:
    I didnt know we were ever supposed to know But I know who mine is.........they didnt hide there address... LOL
    yeah... i KINDA hid mine... I had the box with no return address but the PO lady made me put one on there... DOH!

I have an idea who hit me as well... i'll be cookin up a nice little "thank you" over the next few weeks
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Mine crushed me today when I got home. Will post pics when I get a second ITS INSANE best of all I KNOW who it is. And am very greatful but still this was too much and I will have my retribution
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:

After Christmas day we can start guessing or accusing or just saying who you're Santa is.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i have ideas who mine is... im just not good with putting real names with forum names until i meet someone face to face

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    So its Christmas day and my Santa is Dave aka Vulchor . Dave Thank You so much for the awesome gift, I got the cutter that I would have inevitably purchased myself in the color I would have selected and an awesome array sticks that blew me away . Also the Anejo you sent is my first and I will smoke it in your honor when I choose to fire it up. I am also looking forward to the Oliva V , Kristoff, Cohiba Black , and lets not forget the second OPUS X in the last month that I have received from you. Thanks again so much and I hope that you're Holiday Season is a good as mine and that you have a great New Year as well.
  • Options
    My Secret Santa is Chris Tremblay aka smokeater. Chris thanks do much for the glasses, sticks and ashtray. Retaliation will be coming. Merry christmas and happy new year.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Well, my recipient already knows who I am (its Xmas Day & he should have FINALLY opened his present!) and that really couldnt be helped. Sure would like it if my Santa would come forward & take a bow so I could render a proper thank you, but I suppose thats his choice. :-)

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    so after christmas are we supposed to come forward??

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have absolutely no idea who my Secret Santa is. I think my target knows who I am though.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    I have absolutely no idea who my Secret Santa is. I think my target knows who I am though.

SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE! Heheheehe
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jsnake:

Nice hit Ozzy!
  • Options
    sirfoster83:
    Mine crushed me today when I got home. Will post pics when I get a second ITS INSANE best of all I KNOW who it is. And am very greatful but still this was too much and I will have my retribution
    Here it is. Thanks Santa or Evan whatever you want to go buy. image
  • Options
    holy crap. thats crazy.
    just crazy

... how are some people able to compete with THAT?!

thats the last time i even stay in the spirit of the rules.

i may have to send a bit of a bomb here to make up for the lacking in the gift i sent out.
    firetruckguy, I was your santa.
    so...
    it may not be today, but some day soon.... its on!

man...

you all brought it to a level i was not even thinking on.

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    sirfoster83:
    I was so close to not including those Davidoffs! I've never had one, but Kelly recommended I get them for ya so I had to put them in there. I think I'll be getting some of those the next time I order. Enjoy it brother!
  • Options
    it was a good addition. it is one of the best cigars i have ever had.

worth every penny at full blown retail.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    sirfoster83:
    sirfoster83:
    I was so close to not including those Davidoffs! I've never had one, but Kelly recommended I get them for ya so I had to put them in there. I think I'll be getting some of those the next time I order. Enjoy it brother!
    I was in shock when I opened it... I have never had a Davidoff but will now be smoking one next xmas eve. Thanks again and again you went WAY overboard.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    holy crap. thats crazy.
    just crazy

... how are some people able to compete with THAT?!

thats the last time i even stay in the spirit of the rules.

i may have to send a bit of a bomb here to make up for the lacking in the gift i sent out.
    firetruckguy, I was your santa.
    so...
    it may not be today, but some day soon.... its on!

man...

you all brought it to a level i was not even thinking on.

DUDE! thanks so much! I realy dont know why you think you owe me anything more...... I love what I got! I cannot believe how heavy that crystal ashtry is, will work perfect when it warms up. Truely kuzi, your a great BORK, you made my holidays my friend!
  • Options
    Nick2021:
    Got my SS package today...man, somebody went above and beyond! Not only did I get my cigar travel case, also got a xikar v-cutter and some damn good stogies! Individual didn't leave their info. behind, but please know you have my sincere thanks! I can now take my cigars with me on my duck hunting trips lol...whoever sent it to me, if you can please pm me your addy I would like to send a thank-you card! Again, thanks for the gifts! image

Your welcome ;) Enjoy that Work of art maduro, one of my all time favs. Happy New years to you and yours!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Look what I found in my chimeny!
    IMG00057

I had asked for a lighter and looks like I got a great one! In addition to the lighter this secret santa went a bit overboard on the suggested 3-5 sticks and tossed in some sticks I have been wanting to try. The RP Prodigy looks like one of the best constructed sticks I have seen in a while. I picked it up and was impressed at how it looked so needless to say I am excited to try that one.

Thank you santa!!!

You're quite welcome Goldy, hope you enjoy the sticks and lighter.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jsnake:

hmmmmmm thank you Secret Santa!! Whoever you are ;)
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    jsnake:

hmmmmmm thank you Secret Santa!! Whoever you are ;)

The postmark I think said.......FOLSOM CA. HERE THAT TEAIN A COMIN...COMIN ROUND THE BEND .........