Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Secret Santa 2010 Pass - CLOSED FOR NOW

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    A public thank you to the Sniper!!!

A one of a kind Chicago Bears wool hat, Montecrist gift set, and a few more sticks for my pleasure. Thanks a million Sniper-------AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS, (and now New Years as well) TO ALL OF YOU!!!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I would LOVE to know who mine was.....
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    The Cank:
    ditto... but i think I can figure it out with a little snooping...
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Vulchor:
    A public thank you to the Sniper!!!

A one of a kind Chicago Bears wool hat, Montecrist gift set, and a few more sticks for my pleasure. Thanks a million Sniper-------AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS, (and now New Years as well) TO ALL OF YOU!!!
    Wear it proud brother! THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE!!! LOL :-D

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    CROWN THEIR ASS!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    A little background on that hat... the last time we went to the Super Bowl (which was also the year of the "CROWN THEIR @SS!" incident), some enterprising dude who worked in a dry cleaners started making those hats on his own time & selling them off a table at work. They were such a hot item he couldnt keep up with the demand! D@mned things were selling like hotcakes!

Then the Chicago Bears organization found out about them.

Then the Chicago Bears organization called the City of Chicago Police Department.

The dude called it team spirit and city pride.

The Chicago Bears called it trademark infringement.

Care to guess who won the disagreement?

HINT: Your hat can now be considered a collector's item, as no more are being produced. :-D

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I wanted to thank my SS wwhwang for getting me two of the things on my list and hitting me hard with some great sticks. I got an awesome table top lighter by A Bradley and a cigar clip. I'm really looking forward to lighting up those awesome sticks. Thanks **** sorry it took me so long to post a thank you. If you hadn't heard my phone and computer went down. Both are now back up and running. Now someone PM me wwhwang's new addy.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:

Lose no more sleep Brett, I was your Santa ....... It was a pleasure to have you and then get in on the bomb on top of it.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    maybe i missed it, but im still not 100% on who my santa is.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    My Secret Santa was T Evan... Awesome Brother thanks again! I cant wait till next year!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Being the moderator, I knew who my SS was..... Given the list of BOTLs who participated, I would have been happy with anyone. I knew you guys would come through and do some damage to some mailboxes, Ccom style!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    kinda worried about my SS pass, my mark hasn't posted anything about getting it yet...
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    I have no idea whosoever was my SS. He is kind of local tho (based on where it was sent from), and since we seem to have the same tastes in sticks, I wonder why we haven't tried to meet before.
  • Options
    i think mine might have been goldy...now that im thinkin bout it
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I don't have the slightest clue as to who my SS is. Has everyone received their packages?
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    smokeater187:
    Nope, I had Smoke em
  • Options
    Matt Marvel:
    I don't have the slightest clue as to who my SS is. Has everyone received their packages?
    I take full responsibility Matt!
  • Options
    Jdorais:
    I have no idea whosoever was my SS. He is kind of local tho (based on where it was sent from), and since we seem to have the same tastes in sticks, I wonder why we haven't tried to meet before.
    Maybe you and your SS went to a CAO event together and you were kind enough to buy him some sticks....
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Goldy:
    smokeater187:
    Nope, I had Smoke em
    Right state wrong BORK
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    The Cank:

Lose no more sleep Brett, I was your Santa ....... It was a pleasure to have you and then get in on the bomb on top of it.

Right on ! Thanks ! It was an awesome bomb and great gift ! I got everything I wanted !
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    The Cank:
    kingjk729:
    The Cank:

Right on ! Thanks ! It was an awesome bomb and great gift ! I got everything I wanted !
    And Thank you Brett, going to enjoy those sticks very much. Can't wait to try that Anejo. You rock.
  • Options
    sirfoster83:
    Goldy:
    smokeater187:
    Nope, I had Smoke em
    Right state wrong BORK
    that was gonna be my next guess lol so if it was you there sirfoster ur addy will be on the added to the need to bomb list!!! thanks for the awesome cutter, travel case and the tasty sticks!!!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Jdorais:
    Maybe you and your SS went to a CAO event together and you were kind enough to buy him some sticks....
    You! Right on brother! You shipped from Pinole to hide WC?
  • Options
    yeah, i used my folks address... i wanted there to be at least a little surprise...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    yeah, i used my folks address... i wanted there to be at least a little surprise...
    Smart, very smart.
  • Options
    Good Glad you liked it T ! Enjoy my friend !
  • Options
    All I know is that my target is getting 12 months of Christmas. He only got the 1st month in Dec. 11 mini bombs are still locked and loaded.
  • Options
    shawtdshawtd Posts: 72
    Holy Crap!! My SS package is ridiculous. I'm new to the hobby. I have been using a free cutter that I got from CCOM and a free lighter too. I have no ash tray. My SS hit me with THREE boxes. 2 showed up on Christmas Eve with a note about the third. I didn't post till now because we left town on Christmas Eve and just got back today. Wow, wow, WOW! My SS sent everything I need. New lighter and the butane to fill it. New cutter. New ash tray. And a boat load of sticks....even some locals. I couldn't be more blown away. I went from having no accessories to all that I need. Pics will be coming later after I get the camera unpacked.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    shawtd:
    Holy Crap!! My SS package is ridiculous. I'm new to the hobby. I have been using a free cutter that I got from CCOM and a free lighter too. I have no ash tray. My SS hit me with THREE boxes. 2 showed up on Christmas Eve with a note about the third. I didn't post till now because we left town on Christmas Eve and just got back today. Wow, wow, WOW! My SS sent everything I need. New lighter and the butane to fill it. New cutter. New ash tray. And a boat load of sticks....even some locals. I couldn't be more blown away. I went from having no accessories to all that I need. Pics will be coming later after I get the camera unpacked.
    Sweet, can't wait to see :) This was probably the best cigar event of the year for me :) Glad everybody had a great x-mas present thus far!
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    smokeater187:
    Nope, I had Smoke em
    Thanks bro...i really love the lighter, great sticks too!!