Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Secret Santa 2010 Pass - CLOSED FOR NOW

Comments

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    t_evan50:
    The Sniper:
    Thats right boys, check out what my Secret Santa did for ME!!!

From top to bottom, thats a Man O War ARMADA, RP Double Maduro, RP Fusion, Nica Libre, Padilla Habano, 601 Blue, AND a 5 Vegas Gold Maduro!

And to the left of them - a XIKAR V CUTTER!!! Fell in love with V cutters a while back, and I didnt even know Xikar MADE a V cutter!

I am totally jazzed about my gifts! Thanks Secret Santa, whoever you may be!!!

I do like that cutter. May have to get one. Oh and the sticks are nice too..except the Armada which should be sent to me for proper disposal. ;)
    Another nice haul... Good work so far boys!!! I am hoping that the final portion of my gift arrives today... I want to get this baby out!!!
  • Options
    sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    My poor target and I share a similar liking for something he asked for.... then the snow came and lets just say it has to be replaced ; )... Have to make one stop and launch tomorrow. I have the rest ready to go.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    My poor target and I share a similar liking for something he asked for.... then the snow came and lets just say it has to be replaced ; )... Have to make one stop and launch tomorrow. I have the rest ready to go.
    Haha, blame the storm.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    LLLLLLLLLLLAUNCH!

• Options
    sirfoster83:
    Day early got motivated and Lauched today!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    sirfoster83:
    My poor target and I share a similar liking for something he asked for
    hahahahahahahaha love it
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    My Secret Santa got me a bottle of Disaronno Amaretto, Xikar Xi2, 3 San Miguel, Padilla Dominus, Padilla Miami, and a Hammer & Sickle Moscow City! Thanks so much!

Sorry for the lack of pictures. Already packed and shipped everything I can't carry with me to the airport.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Its in mid flight................;)

Photobucket
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    AWESOME! If there is a better drink out there than a nice amaretto sour made with Disarrono, I sure dont know about it!

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    My Secret Santa got me a bottle of Disaronno Amaretto
    for real?

now thats overboard.

this is why this is my favorite pass of the year.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Got mine today, thank you secret santa!!!!!!! Got a movie I asked for, Collateral on Blu-Ray, and 5 awesome sticks to boot! Diesel UC regular and Shorty Edition, Gurkha Regent, CCOM Sungrown Label, Man O War Original and Gurkha Grand Envoy. Thanks to whoever this fine bork is!!!
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    Got mine today, thank you secret santa!!!!!!! Got a movie I asked for, Collateral on Blu-Ray, and 5 awesome sticks to boot! Diesel UC regular and Shorty Edition, Gurkha Regent, CCOM Sungrown Label, Man O War Original and Gurkha Grand Envoy. Thanks to whoever this fine bork is!!!
    Another great haul... man... you guys are awesome! and Collateral is a GREAT movie! New News...
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My secret Santa hooked me up with 8 great sticks and a Bugatti B-1 Torch Lighter (just what I wanted)...i will post pics soon. HO HO HO
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    My santa went waaaaaaaay overboard!!!!!!!!

That's a 15-ct Herf-a-dor, Life by Keith Richards, an LFD Double Ligero Maduro, Camacho SLR Maduro, La Gloria Cubana N, JDN Antano Dark Corojo, AB Tempus Maduro and a San Lotano Maduro.

Santa, you rock!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Launched !!!!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5..... 4..... 3..... 2..... 1..... lift off
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Mine has been.launched for over a week......nothing posted yet hmmmmmm! Lol must ha ve killed.my mark.mn
  • Options
    I'm launching tomorrow. Nothing like waiting tlll the last minute, huh?

I'm one of those idiots who runs out on Christmas Eve to do his shopping.....
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Lanuching tomorrow as well....for whoever got me, Im a traditionalist wierdo and open EVERYTHING on XMas Eve....so if you dont hear a thanks or comment----dont think me ungrateful.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Well I had a knock on the door tonight and this........

Photobucket

Gave me this............

Photobucket

Thanks to my SS!

A beautiful lead crystal ashtray, a HUGE camacho maduro, Anego, LFD double, JDN antano, V maduro, 5 Vegas Relic, and a Graycliff double expresso! Thanks whoever you are!
  • Options
    I am still waiting for my last piece to arrive so I can launch... UPS BLOWS! it has been sitting at the local sorting facility since Friday... LAST FRIDAY...
  • Options
    firetruckguy:

Photobucket

Gave me this............

Photobucket

Thanks to my SS!

A beautiful lead crystal ashtray, a HUGE camacho maduro, Anego, LFD double, JDN antano, V maduro, 5 Vegas Relic, and a Graycliff double expresso! Thanks whoever you are!
    In my book, Anejo = Merry Christmas...... I have a #77 waiting to be fired up on Christmas.
  • Options
    firetruckguy:

Photobucket

Gave me this............

Photobucket

Thanks to my SS!

I hope she delivers mine. I bet I could even talk the wife into letting me keep her...
  • Options
    robbyras:
    I am still waiting for my last piece to arrive so I can launch... UPS BLOWS! it has been sitting at the local sorting facility since Friday... LAST FRIDAY...

Yep California UPS sorting Facility SUCK!
  • Options
    sirfoster83:
    firetruckguy:

Photobucket

Gave me this............

Photobucket

Thanks to my SS!

I hope she delivers mine. I bet I could even talk the wife into letting me keep her...

LOl Nice ........ My wife would probably do the same .... could be allot of fun! ROTFLMAO Id be smoking more than the CIgars!
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    robbyras:

Yep California UPS sorting Facility SUCK!
    it must the be the time for miracles... it's "OUT FOR DELIVERY"!!! WOO HOO... I will be launching tomorrow... Saturday Morning at the PO... should be good times... I'll bring my book
  • Options
    my PO yesterday told me that any packages after yesterday wouldnt be a gaurantee for christams delivery outside the state .. or in the state for that Matter! ROTFLMAO! Got to love that ***... and they are going o raise prices shut down on saturday and cut a million more postmen... we are all Screwed!
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Bombs away! :)
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    im assuming this is from my secret santa. ( im not expecting anything else)

what is it? a dozen cigars all blended by AJ Fernandez. this includes some of my favorite AJ blends (MoW, MoW ruination, MoW virtue, La Herencia oscuro) and, even better, a few that i have not tried ( G2 turbo, Padilla Achilles, and 5 vegas AAA)

THIS is why the secret santa is the best pass of the year. i always get something that i havent tried. to me thats half the fun. thank you!

now to try and cram this into my humidor... im at -10 on my over under for my humidor. now im at+2.

thats two over what is "full" for my humidor.

• Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Got my SS package today...man, somebody went above and beyond! Not only did I get my cigar travel case, also got a xikar v-cutter and some damn good stogies! Individual didn't leave their info. behind, but please know you have my sincere thanks! I can now take my cigars with me on my duck hunting trips lol...whoever sent it to me, if you can please pm me your addy I would like to send a thank-you card! Again, thanks for the gifts! image