Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Secret Santa 2010 Pass - CLOSED FOR NOW

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    BOMBS AWAY!!!!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    word! FINALLY arrived and I will be launching in the AM...pretty pumped
  • Options
    Got mine today. Will post pics later, but my santa wnt above and beyond. 19 sticks inc a Tony Soprano!!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine today. Secret Santa hit me with an ashtray, Xbox Live card, and 4 glorious sticks. Came wrapped up all nice in pretty Christmas paper. Will post pics later. Thank you Santa!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Nick2021:
    I can now take my cigars with me on my duck hunting trips lol...whoever sent it to me, if you can please pm me your addy I would like to send a thank-you card! Again, thanks for the gifts!
    Whoever Nick's Secret Santa is, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!

Thank you card my *ss... he will bomb you back to the Stone Age! LOL

You are gonna LOVE that V-cutter Nick. My SS got me one as well, and it ROCKS!

• Options
    I should have asked for a V cutter. Tried one at Xikar and loved it. Oh well maybe next year. This year was GREAT!
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Nick2021:
    I can now take my cigars with me on my duck hunting trips lol...whoever sent it to me, if you can please pm me your addy I would like to send a thank-you card! Again, thanks for the gifts!
    Whoever Nick's Secret Santa is, DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!

Thank you card my *ss... he will bomb you back to the Stone Age! LOL

You are gonna LOVE that V-cutter Nick. My SS got me one as well, and it ROCKS!

lol, thx bro already enjoying it :)
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    HOLY S.H.I.T Batman........ I returned home from a Wonderful Weekend with my Wife and Daughter in Pebble Beach to find My Mailman Laying on my Porch Covered in Wrapping Papper ,Lights and had a Few Sugar Plums stuck up his ass........ with two Boxes laying next to him........One was My Secret Santa Surprise which is Just as Rediculous as can be and the Other a Jingle Bomb from the Snipoe ...(post in that thread), I digress
    My Secret Santa Went WAYYYYYYYYY Out of Bounds! What an incredible Package and Gift. I have No Clue what I did to Deserve this , Hell i cant rememebr what I asked for! One thing I think I asked for I recieved! LOL
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Merry Christmas! This is AWESOME!
  • Options

Damn, Oz!!! Santa got you good!!!
  • Options
    No kidding.......... I have no clue......
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    HOLY S.H.I.T Batman........ I returned home from a Wonderful Weekend with my Wife and Daughter in Pebble Beach to find My Mailman Laying on my Porch Covered in Wrapping Papper ,Lights and had a Few Sugar Plums stuck up his ass........ with two Boxes laying next to him........One was My Secret Santa Surprise which is Just as Rediculous as can be and the Other a Jingle Bomb from the Snipoe ...(post in that thread), I digress
    My Secret Santa Went WAYYYYYYYYY Out of Bounds! What an incredible Package and Gift. I have No Clue what I did to Deserve this , Hell i cant rememebr what I asked for! One thing I think I asked for I recieved! LOL
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Merry Christmas! This is AWESOME!

A few sugar plumbs stuck up his ass......... Im laughing so hard im crying! Good one Ozzy!
  • Options
    I was when I wrote it.. LOL Very Grateful for you guys!
  • Options
    that's quite an amazing haul Oz!

I'm FINALLY getting mine out in the mail tomorrow... going to the PO with my bag of goodies... it should hit before Friday for sure!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Thats one amazing S.S.P ........ All I can say is wow .......... I am jealous and cant wait to receive my pass.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Thats one amazing S.S.P ........ All I can say is wow .......... I am jealous and cant wait to receive my pass.
    I know what yours is.... Me, beatin you silly....

/jk ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    kingjk729:
    I know what yours is.... Me, beatin you silly....

/jk ;-)

I am ok with that .... I just bumped up the home owners insurance and got the dog and the wife early Christmas presents .... yup you guessed it FLAK jackets and Combat helmets . We are ready.
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    nice one oz :)
  • Options
    looks like a couple of us have been really Blessed... WHERE ARE All the Pictures! Others i think said they recieved thier gifts But no pictures! LOL
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I've got a package I haven't received do to the fact the mailman couldn't get down my drive due to ice. Don't know if its it, but if it is I'll be posting pics later today.
  • Options
    Im still anxiously waiting to hear santas missle come screaching through the sky.
  • Options
    I think a lot of people (including me) mailed out this past weekend. So, there should be a lot of bombs dropping today and tomorrow......
  • Options
    Steve (Ironmick63) doesn't know how to post pics, so I'm posting his haul for him.......

That's three JDN Antano Dark Corojo and a GOF...... very nice!
  • Options
    i FINALLY LAUNCHED!!! man the PO was BUMPIN!!! but the Eagle is away!!! should land in the next few days!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    robbyras:
    i FINALLY LAUNCHED!!! man the PO was BUMPIN!!! but the Eagle is away!!! should land in the next few days!
    Yea going to my PO has been a nightmare. Gotta love it when there's 2 "intelligent" people working and a line out the door and one of says "well as bad as I hate to, this is my last customer. I'm off". All while smiling and no one to replace them. It's happened twice in 3 days. Man I can't understand why they are going under? Ok that's my rant, I'm done.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    robbyras:
    Yea going to my PO has been a nightmare. Gotta love it when there's 2 "intelligent" people working and a line out the door and one of says "well as bad as I hate to, this is my last customer. I'm off". All while smiling and no one to replace them. It's happened twice in 3 days. Man I can't understand why they are going under? Ok that's my rant, I'm done.
    ha... i hear ya... My PO is actually pretty good... I got there at 8:50 and there was a line 12 deep... they opened at 9 and I was out by 10 after... so not a huge problem... they actually brought in an extra cashier to help out
  • Options
    well i got home early today because i had my last final for the semester.....i pulled up the driveway noticing a huge creator where my mailbox once stood and my front door was fallen in. luckily my mom was out to lunch for her birthday and did not witness what Santa dropped off. Upon opening the package i saw proceed with caution!! p.s. hope u like the snow. SANTA SENT ME SNOW!!!!! After i dug out my package under the snow i found a awesome xi blue cutter..a makers mark cigar....and a small travel humi with Spanish cedar and all. The in the humi was 6 or 7 delicious looking sticks. MY Santa deff hooked me up. So wherever Santa resides in Minnesota..Thank you and Merry Christmas....will post pictures of the front door and mailbox is up!!
  • Options
    imageimage I wonder about the AAA Maduro. Has a band on it like a bunch of protoype cigars I have seen. Anyone know what it might be?
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    jsnake:
    imageimage I wonder about the AAA Maduro. Has a band on it like a bunch of protoype cigars I have seen. Anyone know what it might be?
    Oh man thatmy friend is a FORUM BLEND MADDY!
  • Options
    Jdorais:
    jsnake:
    Oh man thatmy friend is a FORUM BLEND MADDY!

you are correct my friend.
  • Options
    Oh sweet. I am excited to try it. I have never had a forum blend or house blend here.