Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Luko, i have pushing 400 sticks in my humis now, (I'm up to three humis now btw guys!) and I still go to the B&M or order from ccom to put together a PIF or Pass or trade. When I put together my 1000th post thread everything except one stick, was fresh from ccom or the B&M.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Scrambler:
    What the hell, I've been away for on vacation for over a week and have been looking for a place to jump back in the fray here, so I'll be your ccom mooch.

If you send the package out today and PM the conf # to both me and Kuzi, he might even let your guesses count... I should head over there and enter some guesses myself.
    yeah i want him in too. hook it up lets make it work .
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Scrambler:
    What the hell, I've been away for on vacation for over a week and have been looking for a place to jump back in the fray here, so I'll be your ccom mooch.

If you send the package out today and PM the conf # to both me and Kuzi, he might even let your guesses count... I should head over there and enter some guesses myself.

Check your PM... it is sent!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    tracking number received. its all good. official "good trader"
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    So, who wants to be MY cigar.com mooch?
    I just ordered 45 more sticks from ccom (Man O' War friday deal was too tempting to pass up), so I need to clear some room in the humidors, come on who wants to be my mooch?
    So, with the sticks I just got today, I have 270 cigars. 78 of which are in my "temporary overflow" coolerdor. Someone needs to speak up and take a few of these off my hands!!!
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Man, Scrambler, I'd love to but I've got to take care of my existing responsibilities first. After I get a couple packages out, I won't have much on hand to share. I need to get smoking for the next month or so before I jump into my next game.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    I would jump on this for sure Scrambler; I have enough stock on hand, anf a stout order coming as well ;) But it is fire season, and august..and I could be on a helicopter this afternoon wishing I had made a three cigar Stick-a-dor, and gone for two weeks on a fire. Some other time bud, now I am not reliable :(
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Maybe you can merge this thread with the MAW thread, Scrambler. Be your own mooch by granting your own wish. :)
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Hey, Scrambler, "I want to be your cigar.com mooch." Gotta keep the line moving!
    PM'd you my contact info.

So I guess it's my turn to ask... Who wants to be my CIGAR.COM MOOCH?
    Awesome, I'll get a package out on Monday.

(mutters to self: Now which drawer did I stick those grape Backwoods in?)
  • wmaxhamwmaxham Posts: 80
    what in the world is a cigar. Mooch?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    wmaxham:
    what in the world is a cigar. Mooch?
    Hey wmaxham, on this same forum ,go to the oldest or first listing and the " game " is described. Basically you mooch cigars off the person asking and then you become the giver. Kind of passing along cigars after you receive cigars. There is a great description like I say on the first page here. Twenty five posts required. So get going!
  • pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    pilot711:
    phisherman:
    Ok Pilot,
    Send me your addy and I will get some smokes out to you shortly.
    -Dave
    PM sent buddy!
    Hate to give someone a bad rep but after over two months and numerous pm's I still have not received this package from phiserman. You can view this exchange on pg.10 and 11 of Cigar.com Pay it forward.
    He hasn't logged on to the board since 6/6
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    That's sad because he actually started this game and was one of the original members of this board. I think he may have went back to the EOTAC boards and settled in there but I don't know because I haven't been there in a long time.
  • sackermasackerma Posts: 45
    cant wait till i have some stocked up to join the game.. it looks like a great way to find some new cigars and get rid of some ones i might get bored with
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Whos turn is it right now anyways?
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    It looks like zoom is waiting for a mooch.
  • DiasFlakDiasFlak Posts: 342 ✭✭
    ill be his mooch!
    I was starting to wonder ("Bueller... Bueller....") PM me your address and email and I'll get something out to you early next week.
    info sent me good sir!
    Thanks, your package is ready to hand to the mailman tomorrow ( I love Click and Ship!). You should get a tracking number from USPS via email shortly.
    thanks also i sent you another pm
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Friendly reminder Dias, you're up.
    who wants to be my mooch ;) also i will be out of town intill friday so any shipments might me late im sorry for this but i have alot of work ahead of me.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    DiasFlak:
    who wants to be my mooch ;) also i will be out of town intill friday so any shipments might me late im sorry for this but i have alot of work ahead of me.
    Hi all.I don't know if I can be included in this reindeer game or not yet but if I am illegible I would gladly be your mooch Diasflak
  • dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    laker1963:
    if I am illegible I would gladly be your mooch Diasflak
    I read ya.... er, no, I don't.. that way you can be his mooch :)
    send me your info laker so i can get a package out mon or tues