Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Options
    BFGarnerBFGarner Posts: 96
    Wellp lol what can I do, but wait for someone to take me up on this offer.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If nobody claims this within a couple days, I guess I'll do it just to keep it moving. We'll see if anyone wants it by Thursday.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    we just need more people to partake. the forum is still small for too many games and there are several new people that wont because 3-5 cigars is a good percentage of their collection. someone will claim it sooner or later. its all good.
  • Options
    Well I don't know if this is a good thing or not, but since I am new at this my PIF will be coming from cigar.com because my collection is small. I hope that's ok. Also, whoever takes me up on it can make a suggestion for 1 of the cigars. I have a few picked out already though.
  • Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    BFGarner:
    Who wants to be my mooch?!?!
    I didn't think I was eligible again yet, but I just checked and its been 3 weeks already, so

I will be your cigar.com mooch!!!
  • Options
    Thank you god. Send me a PM with your info and let me know if there is any specific cigar you want to try or one specific kind you hate so I dont send that kind.
  • Options
    I know, it took me a while to get someone to take me up on my offer too.

PM sent.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    BFGarner:
    ... and let me know if there is any specific cigar you want to try...
    Gurkha HMR
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    BFGarner:
    Gurkha HMR
    Damn, why weren't you here to make that suggestion an hour ago? All I could think of to ask for was a White Owl "Chocolate".
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    BFGarner:
    Gurkha HMR
    Sorry just smoked it last night I swear
  • Options
    I'm off to traffic court to fight a damn ticket.

Who wants to brighten my day and be my cigar.com mooch?
  • Options
    Sweet! I just got BFGarner's shipment. It looks awesome. There are some seriously good looking sticks in there, like the RP Vintage '92 Belicoso and a Nub 460.

Thanks BF
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for you Scrambler, were you on the scrambler when the officer mistakenly pulled you over ? I got a ticket about a month ago and the cop showed me the video of me rolling through a stop sign.. How do you fight that one in court? A hundred buck later, I stop at signs now, well most of the time anyway.
  • Options
    No, I was in my Crossfire. I highly doubt I was going the speed he said, since it was pouring rain and there was very poor visibility. Admittedly, my eyes were not on the speedometer, since I was more concerned with staying on the road, but I wasn't even comfortable at the speed limit, so I had slowed down.... He says he clocked me at 20 over...

Today was just the arraignment, at the speed he cited me for, appearance was mandatory. I get to go back in a few months for a trial.
  • Options
    Speaking of PIF's and such, Scrambler I trust you received my prize package from the Fun and Games thread a little while back? The tracking said it was delivered, but I never saw any mention of it from you, so I just wanted to make sure you had received it.
  • Options
    j0z3r, I sincerely apologize. I could've sworn that I had sent you a PM. I did indeed get the package about a week ago.

I got them as I was heading out for work, so I stuck them in my coolerdor to get acclimated from being in transit.

I just pulled them back out of the coolerdor, they look pretty good, I'm about to light up the Oliva. There are a couple I haven't seen before, a couple I've had once or twice and liked, and one I've been wanting to try.

Thanks,

Edit: I just looked back at the fun and games thread. I did mention receiving them: "Got my package from Joe today, looks great. Looking forward to the Punch, its been a long time since I've had one from them, so I've been wanting to get one to try again." So I didn't completely diss you, but I did mean to send a PM too.
  • Options
    Scrambler:
    j0z3r, I sincerely apologize. I could've sworn that I had sent you a PM. I did indeed get the package about a week ago.

I got them as I was heading out for work, so I stuck them in my coolerdor to get acclimated from being in transit.

I just pulled them back out of the coolerdor, they look pretty good, I'm about to light up the Oliva. There are a couple I haven't seen before, a couple I've had once or twice and liked, and one I've been wanting to try.

Thanks,

Edit: I just looked back at the fun and games thread. I did mention receiving them: "Got my package from Joe today, looks great. Looking forward to the Punch, its been a long time since I've had one from them, so I've been wanting to get one to try again." So I didn't completely diss you, but I did mean to send a PM too.
    My bad then, i must have missed your post. All is good then, and I'll keep my eyes open the next time I browse the forums :).
  • Options
    What the hey? Scrambler, I'll be your ccom mooch. Been a little while since I've played the game.
  • Options
    Sweet. PM me your address. I thought I saved the label off the package you sent, but I can't seem to find it. I'll get a box out in the next 24 hours.
  • Options
    Pm sent. No rush Scrambler, the 4th is gonna hold it up regardless. Thanks in advance.

Joe
  • Options
    Oh and before I forget..... Who would like to be my ccom mooch? As I've said before, only serious moochers need apply. :)

Joe
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    And since it has been a long time, and the memory of that one has faded...I will be your Cigar.com mooch! :D
  • Options
    Terrific, send me your mailing info and I'll get some sticks in the mail by monday or so.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Terrific, send me your mailing info and I'll get some sticks in the mail by monday or so.
    PM sent ;) and thanks! :D
  • Options
    Happy Independence Day all :D And rolling right along...who wants to be my Cigar.Com mooch!
  • Options
    Smoke, your cigars are at the PO as of this afternoon, so they'll be going out tomorrow priority. I don't have any tracking info for you as I kinda spaced out and didn't get delivery confirmation... the new label printing machine had me all confused. In any event, they should be to you mid week I'd imagine, hope you enjoy.

Joe
  • Options
    Sweet, and thanks my man :D I'll forgive you this minor fox paws, as I am sure the weekends festivities had nothing to do with your confusion :P

I'm still waiting on a taker for my backwoods, they've been stinking up my desk drawer for a year now :P
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking about taking those backwoods of your hands but I'm going to wait and see if anyone else wants some well aged BW's before I take those and pass on my Macanudos!
  • Options
    I know a guy who only smokes backwoods. He must like them a lot too, because he smokes about 1/4 of the stick and sets it down somewhere and leaves it. Now, if that's not a testament to a great smoke, I don't know what is :D
  • Options
    Some of the guys like to smoke them on the fireline when we have a dinner break. Wait till I pull out a nice Robusto from my mini-humi while they are taking a pull on a poorly wrapped dachsund ****. I may make a few converts ;)