Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    LOL. I never thought I'd have a hard time giving away cigars. I was just kidding about the macanudos lol I've never even had one in the humi. I was all excited about it too been going throught the humi and the B&M trying to put together a sampler that made sense. BUT FINE I'll keep my damn cigars lol.
  • Options
    ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    madurofan:
    Ash, That is a very nice PIF thanks man. You hit one of my faves(Padilla 1932),and my old reliable (MX2). The others I haven't tried, looking forward to it though. Thanks for the aging info as well. You'll have to fill me in on that Ancient Warrior I've never seen it and can't find anything on it. I see its made by Gurkha but any info on it would be appreciated. Still waiting on a mooch guys?!?
    Glad to see your happy with the PIF.
    The stick was made exclusively for another online retailer. The difference between the "regular" Ancient Warrior and this one is the “regular” Ancient Warrior has a Nicaraguan binder with Dominican and Honduran filler whereas the "exclusive" one has Cuban-seed Brazilian tobacco, with both using a Brazilian wrapper. I have to admit that I didn't realize or didn't remember there were two "different" Ancient Warriors. I'm sure it was in the description when I bought them but then again, I'm lucky to remember my name on some days.
  • Options
    Haha I hear ya. Very happy with the PIF, I'd throw your name around in the Good traders but you already have a good rep so no need I guess. Well that warrior is going to continue to rest for the right occasion.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    GEEEEEEZZZ! I will be your cigar.com mooch.
  • Options
    pm sent. (almost for got that.)
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Alrighty then... I do believe I still have your address, so no need to send it to me. And i"ll be getting a package out monday and I'll pm you the DC number then.

And with that ashmaster... I do believe its your turn.

Duh, I guess I'll be getting it out Tuesday due to the holiday.
    Joe, just wanted to give you an fyi...USPS made an attempt to deliver the PIF on Sat, unfortunately I had to work, will try to pick it up tomorrow.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ashmaster:
    j0z3r:
    Alrighty then... I do believe I still have your address, so no need to send it to me. And i"ll be getting a package out monday and I'll pm you the DC number then.

And with that ashmaster... I do believe its your turn.

Duh, I guess I'll be getting it out Tuesday due to the holiday.
    Joe, just wanted to give you an fyi...USPS made an attempt to deliver the PIF on Sat, unfortunately I had to work, will try to pick it up tomorrow.
    I noticed that myself when I checked the tracking yesterday. Hopefully you like what I sent you.

Joe
  • Options
    LOL man kuzi don't make it sound like its such a bad thing. I'll get something together and get it out tomorrow or Tuesday.
  • Options
    madurofan:
    LOL man kuzi don't make it sound like its such a bad thing. I'll get something together and get it out tomorrow or Tuesday.
    im just amazed that it was open for so long.
  • Options
    Yea me too. I think I've got a good package together for you hopefully a couple sticks you haven't tried. I'm pretty damn sure I've got at least one you've never seen but will love.
  • Options
    thats the best reason for the PIF in my mind. there is always something in there you havent tried. No matter how seasoned the smoker, there is something new to try.
  • Options
    Damn right. I agree, ash did that well for me he even hit one I'd never heard of so I am trying to keep that up.
  • Options
    Thanks madurofan.....I think. LOL. I agree with you guys you never know what your going to get and just maybe you'll find a diamond in the rough.

I received the PIF from Joe today. The best thing, I've only tried one out of the bunch. Now I have the pleasure of trying some new cigars (one being a Gurkha Warlord). Life is good.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    ashmaster:
    I received the PIF from Joe today. The best thing, I've only tried one out of the bunch. Now I have the pleasure of trying some new cigars (one being a Gurkha Warlord). Life is good.
    My mystical powers tell me the one you've tried is....the Onyx Reserve? :) I'm glad to hear you're happy with the pif, I hope you find the cigars enjoyable when you settle down to smoke them.

Joe
  • Options
    ashmaster:
    Thanks madurofan.....I think. LOL. I agree with you guys you never know what your going to get and just maybe you'll find a diamond in the rough.

LOL It was definetly a compliment ash. That Ancient warrior is just intimidating in my humi. My wife looked at it yesterday and said "holy crap thats huge" LOL
  • Options
    ive got a hand full of oversized gurkhas in my humi. the largest is the gurkha grand masters select "dos capas" 8 x 54 ( i think) Im waiting for a my promotion to smoke that one.
  • Options
    Gurkha is good for that. I think this is 8 -9 inches and probably 48 ring.
  • Options
    found online:
    Gurkha Grand Master Dos Capas
    Cigar Stats:
    Size: 8.5 x 52
    Wrapper: Cameroon, Brazilian Habana 2000
    Binder: Nicaraguan (?)
    Filler: Dominican, Nicaraguan
  • Options
    Damn that thing is huge. You might need to get a little stand to hold the other end up when you first start smoking it.
  • Options
    Kuzi check your inbox
  • Options
    madurofan:
    Damn that thing is huge. You might need to get a little stand to hold the other end up when you first start smoking it.
    it almost doesnt fit in my humidor. I arranged the humidor specificly so that this cigar would fit in there.
  • Options
    hmmm what was it i was supposed to ask again.... geeeez. im losing my mind. maybe ill remember later .
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    madurofan:
    it almost doesnt fit in my humidor. I arranged the humidor specificly so that this cigar would fit in there.
    LOL thats what I did with the Beast and Titan I got in my first month of COTMC
  • Options

who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?

• Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Just in time for my 25th post....

I will be your Cigar.com mooch.
  • Options
    the usual drill here. send your addy in a PM and ill send a package out as soon as I get a moment. (i hope its soon... work is gunna be rough this week)
  • Options
    So, I guess its my turn to ask...

Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?
  • Options
    Wow, its like pulling teeth to give stuff away around here.

I know the other games around here are a bit more exciting, but I have some good stuff to give away. I never thought I would be the type to resort to turning an igloo into a humidor, but I've gone on such a buying binge since joining this forum that I had to. Take some of these sticks off my hands!
  • Options
    I know I had a hell of a time giving them away too. If it makes it a couple more days I'll be eligible again :) lol
  • Options
    Actually I am eligible again, lol. I'll give it a day or two to give someone else an oppurtunity I don't want dominate this thing.