Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Pm sent.

I'll be asking the ever so important question tomorrow just so you all know. I want some time to figure out what I want to send off to my mooch. So patience please until I post tomorrow.

And thanks in advance Railed.

Joe
  • Options
    ... And with that said (drum roll please)

Who I ask you... Who would like to be... my CCOM mooch? Hmm?
  • Options
    matt.hickeymatt.hickey Posts: 54
    Finally, the moment has arrived. I would like to thank my family for their support and my agent for booking..... Ahh hell with it. I will be your CCOM Mooch!
  • Options
    So, who would like to be my CCOM mooch? Warning* Let your PIF regulate itself for a little while after you get it. I will not have had mine for along time.-Matt
  • Options
    Cool Matt. I got your PM, I'll do my best to get it packed and in the mail Monday, Tuesday at the latest. I'm gonna do my best to make this a good PIF for ya.

Check your inbox Matt.

Joe
  • Options
    Railed....check your pm's
  • Options
    RailedRailed Posts: 30
    I got your package.   
    I will post in good traders
    thanks
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Jacobheyman, I got your pif today, and a very nice selection it was, a few sticks I have not smpled yet :D. You have my thanks. And a Ghurkha Beast is aptly named! I may have to set aside a couple of hours once they get done resting.
  • Options
    kaveniuskavenius Posts: 46
    Well, Matt, I've been patiently awaiting this moment to pounce... and unless I have completely misread the boards, no one has taken advantage of your offer... therefore, I graciously accept. I WILL BE YOUR CCOM MOOCH!!!
  • Options
    Well Kavenius, you are very lucky. I stopped looking at this post after a week of no one grabbing the offer. I just happened to look tday because I had a feeling about it. I noticed I caught your message within 40 mins of you posting. I have no idea what you like in your cigars so send me a pm with your addy and some things you like/don't llike. Don't forget, You're up for grabs. With such a delay I can participate next wekk!!-Matt
  • Options
    ok, Matt.... I'm glad you asked: I ONLY accept Opus X, Gurkha Grand Majesty's, and God of Fire. I expect a box of each, wrapped in a gold, on my doorstep, hand-delivered, by tomorrow. I will be waiting patiently. HA!

PM sent, by the way! and thanks again...
  • Options
    Well if I book a concord for personal use I can make it to the doorstep. As far as the gold wrap on the boxes I will have to have that custom made by my dwarf following. (You know dwarfs and metal working) and as long as you are frightened by a soldier in full body armor and armed dropping off the cigars then I will be there tomorrow. LOL You got a PM in your inbox. -Matt
  • Options
    Ok, sounds good. I'll be waiting................. haha!!!!
  • Options
    Righty-oh... let's keep this good thing going. Who.................... wants................... to................... be................. me................... cigar.................... dot..................... com.................................................................................................. mooch?
  • Options
    Hey Matt, have you gotten the PIF I sent you yet? The tracking information is useless, and I'm just hoping the package found its way to you by now.

Joe
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    OK guys, come on. Someone needs to mooch off of Kavenius so that we can keep this thing going. I would do it myself, but my supply is getting dangerously low until I get back to the states so it wouldn't really be fair to whoever mooches off of me.

Come on somebody take up the torch.
  • Options
    pilot711pilot711 Posts: 176
    Yea, what's up? I would have jumped on this offer if I hadn't just sent one and won one myself. Where are all the mooches.
  • Options
    ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    I am still ineligible
  • Options
    ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    I can't take advantage of this situation either.
  • Options
    z3roz3ro Posts: 20
    Can i take them even though im still a newb? Ill take a small pack. Just so i can get some more sticks under my belt.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    z3ro:
    Can i take them even though im still a newb? Ill take a small pack. Just so i can get some more sticks under my belt.
    i think you need a few more posts unless you work out a deal with the moochee that you send yours out to the next guy before you get your package.
    not that we dont trust you but newbies need to earn their stripes. !!
  • Options
    z3roz3ro Posts: 20
    for sure. Let me build up my ranks at home in my humidor before i start passin out freebies though. Ill pass this round, but ill be back for the next!
  • Options
    Railed...check your inbox.
  • Options
    Hmmm.... what was that rule again? If no one claims the mooch after 1 week, the last mooch gets a pick ANY box of cigars from Cigar.com as a prize? Hmm... I'll take a box of .....................
  • Options
    Yeah, I think I remember that rule but one of the subparagraphs to it said that you had to share that box with all the people that would have mooched but are ineligible. So with that said, I would prefer that you get a box of....
  • Options
    phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    Ok, in order to keep this going I will be your cigar.com mooch.
    PM Sent Kav
    Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?
  • Options
    FINALLY

Good Job Phisherman

Also, Chevy check your inbox. I was just wondering when you resent the PIF. I still haven't got it.
  • Options
    phisherman:
    Ok, in order to keep this going I will be your cigar.com mooch.
    PM Sent Kav
    Who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?
    Alright lets keep this going! I would be very happy to be your cigar.com mooch!
  • Options
    phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    Ok Pilot,
    Send me your addy and I will get some smokes out to you shortly.
    -Dave
  • Options
    phisherman:
    Ok Pilot,
    Send me your addy and I will get some smokes out to you shortly.
    -Dave
    PM sent buddy!