Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    cusccrstud21:
    Ashmaster, your package went out today, it will be there by Saturday.
    Excellent.....kinda like Christmas.
  • ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    ashmaster:
    Chevy:
    I think it has been longer than 3 weeks so I will rob ash master of his free sticks. Ill be your ccom mooch
    Aaaahhh man.....cool Chevy. Shoot me a PM with your address I'll get it together.

PM Sent Ashmaster

Now... Who wants to be my... Wait I have to go I will be right back
    Chevy:
    ashmaster:
    Chevy:
    I think it has been longer than 3 weeks so I will rob ash master of his free sticks. Ill be your ccom mooch
    Aaaahhh man.....cool Chevy. Shoot me a PM with your address I'll get it together.

PM Sent Ashmaster

Chevy....your package is on it's way, USPS Priority mail, I'll PM you the DC #. I hope you enjoy the sticks.
    WHO WANTS TO BE MY CCOM MOOCH????
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Chevy:
    WHO WANTS TO BE MY CCOM MOOCH????
    I've been waiting this. He, he, he. I WILL BE YOUR CCOM MOOCH! It is conditional and with you alls permission though. I won't be able to mail out the package for whoever mooches from me for another 10-12 days. If that is OK, then I'm your mooch and I will make it worthwhile for the mooch that has to wait. I'm expecting a package in the mail that I will share. Trust me it will be worth the wait. SO if its OK, let me know, if not I'll pass to the next guy. It's up to you all.
    Dang formatting. I hope you all understand my post.
  • haha, i understand it....and i'm cool with it
    Tis' cool with me....
    ABSOLUTELY NOT. I do not benefit from this at all so I say No! Just kidding. PM me your address and I will get your package out tuesday
    Chevy, you have a PM!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    edit: Don't wanna jump the gun.
  • j0zer....no offense bud, but you have to wait for him to ask for his mooch....unless i missed him asking then go ahead!
    Ya know, I thought of that myself shortly after posting. Seems I'm a little eager to get in on this I suppose. Think I may just go back and edit that post and wait to be asked before I answer...D'oh
  • matt.hickeymatt.hickey Posts: 54

If Joe is going to jump the gun I think I should get to play. But I too would be in the same boat as Ron as I too am in Iraq and my stock isn't that big yet. You all hold on when I get back to the states though. LOL Love this idea.

-Matt

Lol Matt, I was only jumping the gun because I didn't wait for the question, but you my friend still need a few more posts to play. I'll look forward to you participating though, it is cool to be able to share your tastes with other people and have other people share their's with you.

Joe
  • haha, nice edit on your post j0z3r.......

j0z3r:
    Lol Matt, I was only jumping the gun because I didn't wait for the question, but you my friend still need a few more posts to play. I'll look forward to you participating though, it is cool to be able to share your tastes with other people and have other people share their's with you.

Joe

I know I need more posts to play. I still dig the idea of the pay it forward deal and I know it will be a good experience when I get to participate. Maybe we should try and get Alex to play. Who better to mooch with than the prez? So Alex will you play?

Alright now, let's see who the early risers are. Who... Wants... To Be... My... CIGAR.COM MOOCH?

Ooo Oooo pick me pick me. You Never Pick Me. LOL I think this makes post 16. I am on my way though. Hey Ron you have a PM in your inbox and could you send me how you are shipping your sticks so I know the right way when I play. Thx

-Matt

I will be shipping them the same way I receive them from CCOM, except I will wrap them in bubble wrap as well so they dont get broken or anything. But yeah, ziploc and a water pillow is how I plan to do it. Maybe if I can grab some I'll put em in some gladware as a makeshift humi.
    cusccrstud21:
    haha, nice edit on your post j0z3r.......
    I know right? Somehow making an a*s out of myself on a forum among people I don't even know is all that much worse... I still haven't figured out how that works.
  • RailedRailed Posts: 30
    Well since nobody wants it.  I guess i have to take it.

I will be your C.com Mooch!

Tag you're it Railed. Send me a PM with your address and I'll get the package out to you as soon as I get back to postal facilities. Should be 10-14 days.

Thanks Ron for the suggestion. I am getting close to being able to play too. To all others reading this, I am a lot closer to a postal facility so I can get mine out sooner lol. L8R y'all

-Matt

matt.hickey:

Thanks Ron for the suggestion. I am getting close to being able to play too. To all others reading this, I am a lot closer to a postal facility so I can get mine out sooner lol. L8R y'all

-Matt

Looks like you are legal to play now Matt. BTW, I will be back at Taji shortly and the wait will be worth it for Railed. At least I hope he thinks so.
    -Matt
    Give a little time. I understand the impatience. I was the same way. I'm sure Railed will be looking for his mooch soon enough. Just give it a chance.With that said, I don't think the board has enough members to support the PIF with only 2 days allowed before looking for the next mooch. What does everyone think about amending the rules to allow more time? I propose 4 or 5 days
    Oh sorry guys, guess im a little late.  I thought it was 72 hours.
    Can you guys forgive me if i ask the question now?

WHO WANTS TO BE MY CIGAR.COM MOOCH?

Oh cool. I've been wanting to get in on this game.

So in keeping with the lingo:

I'll be your CCOM Mooch!!

Joe
    sweet PM me your addy and i will some sticks out on monday