Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Options
    hey kavenius, it's been 15 days for me, so i'll pick this one up....and your graycliff comment lured me in...i'll gladly be your CCOM mooch!!!!
  • Options
    phishermanphisherman Posts: 79
    OK Guys,

Since it has been a month since the game has begun we will begin to enforce the 25 post rule.

We want to ensure that the guys sending out sticks are not sending it to a fly by night poster never to be heard from again. Please only participate if you have 25 posts. Since there are no moderators we will have to police ourselves with this rule. Play fair guys; and have fun.

-Dave
  • Options
    kaveniuskavenius Posts: 46
    Phish, completely agree with you despite being a 13-posted (now 14) newbie... For the sake of the group, I will be sending cusccrstud21 the following:

Graycliff Blue Label PG
    Gurkha Regent
    Cusano Corojo 1997
    And probably another something I can dig up...

Just wanted to show that I'm here for good and not just flying in to get some quick sticks... hopefully I establish tenure as a good friend, a trustworthy source, and a PHENOMENAL trade-partner!!!
  • Options
    CrimthannCrimthann Posts: 37
    phisherman:
    OK Guys,

Since it has been a month since the game has begun we will begin to enforce the 25 post rule.

We want to ensure that the guys sending out sticks are not sending it to a fly by night poster never to be heard from again. Please only participate if you have 25 posts. Since there are no moderators we will have to police ourselves with this rule. Play fair guys; and have fun.

-Dave
    Well damnit phisherman now how am I going to sneak in, steal all of your sticks, and run away? No consideration to us fly by nighters. gosh! :)
  • Options
    i know there are some mooches out there...and a lot of them have 25 posts by now...so who's it gonna be?! who's gonna be my CCOM mooch?!
  • Options
    LarryDLarryD Posts: 59
    And I was ready to launch my attack! But rules are rules, other I'd love to be a CCOM mooch! I have few extra Nubs...
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    This is great and I would love to be somebodies mooch, but alas I will have to wait for I don't have the required 25 posts.  Also, right now I am at an outpost in Iraq without outgoing package mail , only the letter "free mail" that doesn't require postage.  So I do not have a way to ship a package at this time.  But trust me, once I get my 25 posts and am able to ship out a package in 3-4 weeks, I will surely be somebodies cigar.com mooch.  Talk to you all soon.
  • Options
    so the question still remains...who wants to be my CCOM mooch?!?!
  • Options
    kavenius:
    Phish, completely agree with you despite being a 13-posted (now 14) newbie... For the sake of the group, I will be sending cusccrstud21 the following:

Graycliff Blue Label PG
    Gurkha Regent
    Cusano Corojo 1997
    And probably another something I can dig up...

Just wanted to show that I'm here for good and not just flying in to get some quick sticks... hopefully I establish tenure as a good friend, a trustworthy source, and a PHENOMENAL trade-partner!!!
    Competely fine. You had made your play before the rule had been enacted.

To all you under 25, just stick a around and you will get your chance. Tell us more about yourself, share your smokign experiences. Tell us what you like and do not like about this hobby.

• Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    kavenius:
    Well, I figured I'd keep this going while I waited the week for Smoke=Fire to get back in town... but if no one wants the Graycliff in my humi, I guess we'll just wait and see next week..................
    Heya bud, I just got back in town, and even drove down to my humidor ;)

One PIF is heading your way, my BOTL :) :

I did end up putting the Brazilian in there, tell us all what you think :D

She cussed up a storm when I stuffed her in the box :P
  • Options
    really? nobody has 25 posts and wants too much off this guy?!?! CCOM MOOCHES, COME BACK TO LIFE!!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    phisherman... check your PMs
  • Options
    And I guess this is the death of the PIF...
  • Options
    cusccrstud21:
    And I guess this is the death of the PIF...
    No, it can't be. Just give me time to get 10 more posts. LOL
  • Options
    vankleekkwvankleekkw Posts: 404
    Can I participate even though I don't have 25 posts on C.Com yet? I have participated some on eotac forum. I just can't sit around watching cus suffer any longer.
  • Options
    hey van, i'm up for it....we'll have to clear it with Phish since he did start this thread and the rules...but i know you're legit from EOTAC...we'll wait to hear back from Phish
  • Options
    HardspotHardspot Posts: 24
    I'd jump on it as well but alas i don't have quite enough posts yet. all in good time though. somebody take his PIF though come on people.
  • Options
    i've never struggled this hard at trying to GIVE AWAY free sticks....lol
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    cusccrstud21:
    i've never struggled this hard at trying to GIVE AWAY free sticks....lol
    im not sure this board is large enough to support the PIF right now. it may take a while untill we get more members or more people that can (given the rules).

dont sweat it. someone will mooch.
  • Options
    Yea, i understand that....it just gives me longer to think about what i want to put in that PIF when somebody finally picks it up
  • Options
    HardspotHardspot Posts: 24
    With the amount of time you have to think about it theres no doubt in my mind that it'll be a good one, lol
  • Options
    ashmasterashmaster Posts: 237
    cusccrstud21:
    Yea, i understand that....it just gives me longer to think about what i want to put in that PIF when somebody finally picks it up
    I feel like mooching something....I'll be your ccom mooch.
  • Options
    sweet deal ashmaster...PM me your info and you're up!!
  • Options
    Thanks, PM sent........now who would like to be my ccom mooch??
  • Options
    As said before; if you have positive remarks on Eotac or HCF That should be fine. Van since I added the positive remarks for you on Eotac you are good in my book. Feel free to mooch.

But seriously; is 25 posts too much to ask? I have done 25 posts in a day before. Your thoughts are wlecomed. This is not my board, but all of the members so feel free to spark up the debate guys. -Dave
  • Options
    No Phish, I completely agree, especially with the EOTAC rule as well, because i know more than a few of the guys are both on here and EOTAC now and i think it should roll over...and with the 25 posts, anybody can get that in 3-5 days, easy, that's like 5-9 posts per day which is nothing
  • Options
    As a newbie still working towards 25 posts, I agree with the number. I don't think 25 is too much and it gives members of the board at least a lil time to get a feel for someone. I think I might need to go over and check EOTAC though. It sounds like another good board.
  • Options
    ChevyChevy Posts: 61
    I think it has been longer than 3 weeks so I will rob ash master of his free sticks. Ill be your ccom mooch
  • Options
    Ashmaster, your package went out today, it will be there by Saturday............................................. Chevy: check your PMs...
  • Options
    Chevy:
    I think it has been longer than 3 weeks so I will rob ash master of his free sticks. Ill be your ccom mooch
    Aaaahhh man.....cool Chevy. Shoot me a PM with your address I'll get it together.