Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Nah, I'd rather be surprised.
    zoom6zoom:
    Sure, I'll be your mooch. Who wants to be mine?

Beuhler? Beuhler?
  • zoom6zoom:
    zoom6zoom:
    Sure, I'll be your mooch. Who wants to be mine?

Beuhler? Beuhler?
    If everyone doesn't mind me jumping in the game, I'll be a mooch since no one else is jumping in.
    Absolutely, that's the game. PM me your contact information so I can get a package headed your way.
  • PM in your box. Now who wants to be my mooch?
    On their way and Delivery Confirmation number posted to your PM.
  • zoom6zoom:
    On their way and Delivery Confirmation number posted to your PM.
    Awesome. Anyone wanting to be my mooch
  • Anyone?????

• Zoom, Got your package all arrived well. 5 cigars I've never tried thanks! Still waiting for my mooch
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I know i only have 15 posts but if everyone is OK with it, i'll mooch! I've traded before with bbc020.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    We have set up a trade and if all goes well with it, it should arrive here today. I can post as soon as the package arrives and the PIF can move forward from there, provided there is agreement on the forum.
  • bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Jetmech 63 should be good to go, his package arrived in good shape today! Thanks again Vinny!
  • Jetmech PM me your info so I can get some cigars out to you after the holiday. If you want also include what your likes are. I haven't notice what your taste r yet on the board.
    YGPM
    Who wants to be my mooch? I'f i get someone in the next 48 hrs i can get a package in the mail friday before i go on DET. Ebitler, i gave you the address of where i'll be....and thank god i'll have internet up there. Who's it gonna be?
  • Jetmech , I'll get your package out tomorrow. I'll PM you the tracking info when it ships
    Sounds good brother! Still waiting on my mooch! I can get it out tomorrow.....
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I haven't done this one in a while. I'll be your mooch, Jet.
    SWEET! My first mooch! PM me you numbers and i'll get it in the mail tomorrow! Preferences?....and uhh i got no opus's so......
    PM sent. Nah, no preferences. Surprise me.

Who wants to be my moochacho?
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Urbi, I would like to be your Moochacho, moochaco..
    Okie-dokie, kas. Send me your addy, again. I had to delete it a while back to make space.
    urbino:
    Okie-dokie, kas. Send me your addy, again. I had to delete it a while back to make space.
    I've been deleted by Urbi, what a crushing blow to my ego.. I'll will send that info again..
    Now, would anyone like to be my cigar.com mooch ?
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Hey Kas, I'll be your mooch, pm me your addy and I'll get you some goodies..
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hey Squirrel.. it goes the other way.. You send ME your addy and I send you some stuff..
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hey Squirrel.. it goes the other way.. You send ME your addy and I send you some stuff..
    lol, yeah... I was just testing you.. pm on the way..
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Way to blow that one Kas, you could have gotten a double pif payout. :)
    j0z3r:
    Way to blow that one Kas, you could have gotten a double pif payout. :)
    Don't need 'em, besides, I would never be able to sleep at nights thinking Phobie would come hunt me down.. Don't mess with squirrels that own guns..
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    HA!