Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    kaspera79:
    phobicsquirrel:
    Hey Kas, I'll be your mooch, pm me your addy and I'll get you some goodies..
    Hey Squirrel.. it goes the other way.. You send ME your addy and I send you some stuff..
    lol, yeah... I was just testing you.. pm on the way..
    Okay Squirrel, Package Has been sent, ( that's the way to do it ) It's your turn to ask the question.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    smartass... :::cough::: who's going to be my mooch...???
    kaspera79:
    j0z3r:
    Way to blow that one Kas, you could have gotten a double pif payout. :)
    Don't need 'em, besides, I would never be able to sleep at nights thinking Phobie would come hunt me down.. Don't mess with squirrels that own guns..
    lol, yeah we are dangerous =)
    so any takers?? mooch, mooch..
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    so any takers?? mooch, mooch..
    I, Sir, will raise my hand and proclaim myself a mooch! Tis the season :P
    pm on your way, well reply anyway..
    And given that the Squirrel and I have exchanged pleasantries...

Who will be my Cigar.com Mooch?

About these Backwoods that have been in my drawer for a year... <.< They are fine...honest
    The grape flavor has a half-life of 3 years >.>
  • I know I'm not known as much of a trader, but if it's cool, I'll be your mooch. If there is any problem, I'm sure Kuzi will back me.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i will personally kick his ass if he doesnt follow through.

HA!
    kuzi16:

HA!
    With steel toe boots ? Hey TFH, with a promise like that we know you will be a man of your word.
    he would be anyway.

• Got to start somewhere, right?

Lmao
    Thanks for the backing Matt. I was looking for a vouching, not an ass beating!!!
  • Since I've no stand up credablity
    who wants to be my first cigar.com mooch???
    These Filthy Hands:
    I know I'm not known as much of a trader, but if it's cool, I'll be your mooch. If there is any problem, I'm sure Kuzi will back me.
    We have a winner! Sorry for not making it back to the boards yesterday. PM me your address soon and your Christmas present will be coming your way today ;) If not, Monday :D
    kuzi16:

HA!
    Ha! You wish! This old man still has some moves. ;)

*flexes*

*pulls a muscle* Ow! Nurse! :P
  • Alright, now, who wants to be my cigar.com mooch?!?
    And package sent Hands. Delivery confirmation number is in your inbox :D
  • Thanks buddy, can't wait to see what ya sent! :)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    And for a quick torn around...TFH, I'll be your first ever mooch. The mooch you'll remember for as long as you're puffing a cigar, the man who popped your mooching cherr....oh criminey, that sounds horrific. :)
  • j0z3r:
    And for a quick torn around...TFH, I'll be your first ever mooch. The mooch you'll remember for as long as you're puffing a cigar, the man who popped your mooching cherr....oh criminey, that sounds horrific. :)
    LMAO. PM with with you addy. If you get it to me quickly, I can get them out tomorrow. :D
    PM sent. Thanks.

With that business taken care of...Would any of you fine moochers care to be my mooch? You know you wanna. :)

holy turnaround batman!!

• Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Has anyone heard from Lasabar? I was his much about 6 weeks ago (Halloween time) and never got any thing not has been on here since that time. Anybody got any other contact info for him. I hope he is ok. I know before he was on the good trader list just not sure what happened now.
    I was wondering myself what happened to him...hopefully all is well on his end.
    Bad Andy:
    Has anyone heard from Lasabar? I was his much about 6 weeks ago (Halloween time) and never got any thing not has been on here since that time. Anybody got any other contact info for him. I hope he is ok. I know before he was on the good trader list just not sure what happened now.
    I sent Lassie some e-mails and some PMs a few weeks ago when he he stopped coming on here. And they have gone unanswered. But as wild old owl Urbi told me, People come and go here, they lose interest and online friendships aren't the same as real life, so there isn't always the need to say goodbye. He was fun to have around, but I think Las will be back.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Bad Andy:
    I sent Lassie some e-mails and some PMs a few weeks ago when he he stopped coming on here. And they have gone unanswered. But as wild old owl Urbi told me, People come and go here, they lose interest and online friendships aren't the same as real life, so there isn't always the need to say goodbye. He was fun to have around, but I think Las will be back.
    That sucks Andy. I know Lassie is good people. He bombed me one time with a pretty generous gift so it must be what Kas said.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    I hope thats all it is too. No hard feelings really, just curious to what happen.
  • Just got my freaking package from Smoke=Fire. Thanks for the hook up bro. They look fantastic!!!
    Just to throw out a reminder, I am still looking for a mooch.