Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Well if you don't have a problem shipping to Canada it has been a while since I moooooooooched, joz3r. If you would rather not that's kewl too :)
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Hah! Poor Joe's been looking for a mooch for almost a week and then Laker beats me in by four minutes!
    zoom6zoom:
    Hah! Poor Joe's been looking for a mooch for almost a week and then Laker beats me in by four minutes!
    Hey Zoom I don't know what Joz3r feels about shipping to Canada. Maybe he would prefer to send to you and then I would mooch off you. I really have no shame you know ;)
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I've got no problem shipping Canadia. What kind of guy would I be if I was a geographical discriminator? I just stick to skin color and religion in that area...:)

Pm me your address Doug and I can probably get something together and in the mail tomorrow.
    Done Joz3r THANKS!

Hey Zoom, well you know...

Who want to be my ***... errrr, Mooch?

Why do I always say that ? :(
    Might as well be me! Will PM my info...

So who'll be mine, let's keep the train a-rollin'.
    (crickets)....
    Way to go Zoom, you killed it. And just before christmas too.
  • Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    zoom6zoom:
    (crickets)....
    (ribbit)

I'm feeling froggy

uh...still need moooch?
    Bad Andy:
    zoom6zoom:
    (crickets)....
    (ribbit)

I'm feeling froggy

uh...still need moooch?
    Yep... if you wanna be it, PM me your info!
    Andy, Bomb's away, and tracking number in your PM.
    Thanks bro.

Mooch?

Anyone?
    Anyone
    Bad Andy:
    Thanks bro.

Mooch?

Anyone?
    Anyone
    I could hold this till the Holidays are over since we have had a lot trading going on...?
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    The best Cigar is a free Cigar. Andy, you got yourself a Mucho Macho Moocher con mas Mucho Machismo :)
    Ok...so we wanna keep it going, no problemo. Send me a PM and I will try to get it out before Christmas.
    I highly recommend the Click-n-Ship service. Especially at this time of year, since you don't have to go near the Post Office! Check it out. https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do You also get a slight discount on your shipping cost, plus free delivery confirmation. The boxes are free, and they will deliver them right to the house. USPS charges for printable labels (you can print on paper and just tape it on, I prefer labels) but I get those for free from my UPS account!
    really...i may look that up then.
    Another thing that is pretty cool is the Automated Postage things they have in some post offices. It's basically like click'n'ship but you do it at the PO and it saves you from having to stand in the line to deal with a clerk. Of course that is assuming your PO has one.
    Andy, YGPM

Just scored some great smokes at a new B&M in town....Who shall be my mooch? Let's keep the PIF a' rollin!
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I'll be your Mooch Jet.

I'm curious to see what you picked up at the B&M.
    YGPM! Send me your info and i can get it out Monday! (WOW, post # 100)
    WOW, I just opened my MOOCH package from j0z3r. There were 8 sticks in there and definately some honorable mentions...starting with a Gurkha Warlord, a Graycliff Double Expresso, a Rocky Patel Cuban Blend ,a Gran Habano, Habano#3, CI Ledgends Black Label, a CAO CX2, and a couple other's as well, I know nothing about ...YET.

Thank you VERY much j0z3r , what can I say obviously j0z3r makes the grade and then some.
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Oops, been so busy with Christmas that I almost forgot about this. I guess it's my turn.

Who wants to be my CCOM mooch?
    Laker, I just received your package just in time for Christmas Eve. Thanks for a great selection, I've posted in more detail in the Trader thread. (and my nephew will love the stamps!)
    zoom...awesome pif bro. it came just in time for christmas. thanks for the hook-up.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Gents, I was just thinking of a special twist to this little game.. When passing along cigars, make one a " blind cigar" and by that I mean take off the label. That Cigar must be smoked and reviewed by the recipient, along with a quess as to what they believe they have just smoked.. After that posting, the sender will let you know what you really got.. Sound like Fun ? This way a twenty dollar cigar can be called a dog, and a three buck stick might well become a favorite. Let me know whatcha think.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

I like it , sounds like a fun and interesting spin

I like it Kas, good thinkin buddy.
    Hell of an idea!! Now who is going to be the guniea pig and pif Ron?
    I'd do it, but I mooched off Ron last time he was up, somone else ought to be on the mooching end...by the way guys, Ron's a hell of a guy to mooch off of, I can speak to that...so what are you moochers waiting for?