Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Cigar.com Pay it forward

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    so what are you moochers waiting for?

My 2 week waiting period to be up :)
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I like the idea of the blind stick. I will start it with my PIF if I ever get a mooch.
  • StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
    Ok I will be you cigar mooch
  • rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    Great, I already got your PM and the sticks will go in the mail next year. LOL I'll get them out on Friday or Saturday.
    Who wants to be my mooch?
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Bingo, I'll be your ccom mooch Stoogee.
    Great Ill get you a package out soon.
    Suhweet.

So who would like to be my mooch?
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    It's been a while. I'll bite.
    Killer, I'll see if I can't get something headed your way when the daytime rolls around.
    Okey Dokey Scram-Bam, your cigars are in the mail. You have a pm with tracking info.
    Awesome. So, who wants to be my CCOM moochacho?
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    Hey scram, i'll be your mooch.
    Cool, PM me your info and I'll fire off some torpedos.
    OK, pm sent
    OK, so who would like to be my mooch?
  • It's been awhile since I've mooched. I'll take the plunge again.

Leonard, I'll be your ccom mooch.
    kaspera79:
    Hey Gents, I was just thinking of a special twist to this little game.. When passing along cigars, make one a " blind cigar" and by that I mean take off the label. That Cigar must be smoked and reviewed by the recipient, along with a quess as to what they believe they have just smoked.. After that posting, the sender will let you know what you really got.. Sound like Fun ? This way a twenty dollar cigar can be called a dog, and a three buck stick might well become a favorite. Let me know whatcha think.
    I accordance with this idea, I've just smoked the mystery stick I received in the pif from Stoogee. I don't have a review, but I do have a guess as to what it is. I think the mystery cigar I got was a La Cuna bin 85 habano. The way it looks and the very distinct flavor is what leads me to that conclusion.

Did I get it right Steve?
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I guess that means you've smoked the one I sent you. What are your thoughts?
    urbino:
    I guess that means you've smoked the one I sent you. What are your thoughts?
    I thought it was very tasty and not quite like anything I've had before. I was really impressed with the construction and also the flavor profile, somewhat complex with flavors I couldn't pin down. The thing that instantly stands out is the sweetness on the draw.
    You've probably seen my post from last night over in the Whatcha Smokin thread, by now, but my thoughts are extremely similar to yours -- particularly the parts about complexity and not being able to pin down the flavors.
    Indeed I did see it...that was part of the reason I was able to identify the cigar, as I had recently thought of it. Otherwise I would've been sitting around for an hour thinking "I know that cigar...what the hell is it?".
    Well your guess was wrong it was actually a la herencia cubana.
    Ha! Maybe that was the one that seemed familiar. Well, I'll be...and I was so sure. Maybe I stumbled onto the AJ Fernandez factor.
    OK Filthy, PM me your info.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    urbino:
    You've probably seen my post from last night over in the Whatcha Smokin thread, by now, but my thoughts are extremely similar to yours -- particularly the parts about complexity and not being able to pin down the flavors.
    bubble gum!
    Ummmm, no. But thanks for playing.
  • pm sent. Ok, who wants to be my mooch?
    Ops
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    These Filthy Hands:
    pm sent. Ok, who wants to be my mooch?
    I would be honored to have this dance. Thank you.