Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Support Your Team!

Comments

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    ok ok my TEXANS will for sure make it to the playoffs this season!!!!!plz for the love of god lol!!!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Ravens all day, get your game up. They look ready for the big game this year.
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

Week 1?
  • Options
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:

Week 1?

Don't start any mess Skweekz......

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:

Week 1?

Uh oh! I smell a rivalry like Gene and I have! lol NICE!!! Let the trash talk begin!!!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:

Week 1?

Oh don't you worry. The only mess is gonna be what Big Ben does to old man Ray Lewis. It's gonna be worse than a Georgia night club bathroom.
  • Options
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:

Week 1?

Oh don't you worry. The only mess is gonna be what Big Ben does to old man Ray Lewis. It's gonna be worse than a Georgia night club bathroom.

Lol, real funny. We're going to see if the old man can catch that fat boy. Especially with that suspect line. They tend to choke during big games (last game of the year, hello). Oops, didn't mean to bring that up......

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    pbchevo:
    ok ok my TEXANS will for sure make it to the playoffs this season!!!!!plz for the love of god lol!!!
    +1 to that man!!! I have a season bet on em. Have $500 on em to win over 8.5 games. They have no excuses to make!!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:

Week 1?

Lol, real funny. We're going to see if the old man can catch that fat boy. Especially with that suspect line. They tend to choke during big games (last game of the year, hello). Oops, didn't mean to bring that up......

I won't make excuses. They blew the big one. But hey, at least they were in the big game. Besides that, who needs a 7th ring when you've already got 6 and no one else does?
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:

Week 1?

I won't make excuses. They blew the big one. But hey, at least they were in the big game. Besides that, who needs a 7th ring when you've already got 6 and no one else does?
    What did I miss here...Sweekz talkin ****... Oh no that aint happening. Here's a little reminder for Big Gay Ben. Wonder if he got his nose straightened out yet from last game.

Once again just watch the video:

GAMETIME
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I'm not even sure Steelers vs. Ravens is a rivalry anymore...I mean, the Steelers do lead the all-time series 21-12, and, more importantly, 3-0 in playoffs.
  • Options
    Luko:
    I'm not even sure Steelers vs. Ravens is a rivalry anymore...I mean, the Steelers do lead the all-time series 21-12, and, more importantly, 3-0 in playoffs.
    Every Yappin Yinzer (link) I know must be a history major because all they do is live in the past. Every year the season starts over again. We'll see. All you squealer fans don't go hiding once the season starts.

• Options
    amz1301:
    Luko:
    Every Yappin Yinzer (link) I know must be a history major because all they do is live in the past. Every year the season starts over again. We'll see. All you squealer fans don't go hiding once the season starts.

Don't worry, I'm sure this will be the year Flacco FINALLY puts it all together and gets the job done. In the meantime we'll keep actually making history as the most successful franchise.
  • Options
    Luko:
    amz1301:
    Luko:

Don't worry, I'm sure this will be the year Flacco FINALLY puts it all together and gets the job done. In the meantime we'll keep actually making history as the most successful franchise.
    Jeez oh man! Come off it, fur cryin' aht laud! LOL

• Options
    amz1301:
    Luko:
    amz1301:
    Luko:

Sorry, still bitter johnny u got run out of pittsburgh and ended up doing ok with the colts.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    zeebra:
    pbchevo:
    +1 to that man!!! I have a season bet on em. Have $500 on em to win over 8.5 games. They have no excuses to make!!
    damn right about that no excuses!
  • Options
    Luko:
    amz1301:
    Luko:
    amz1301:
    Luko:

Sorry, still bitter johnny u got run out of pittsburgh and ended up doing ok with the colts.
    He was a little before my time. One night I was up in Brooklyn Park with a buddy and we decided to stop in at Club 4100 which was one of his hangouts for a couple drinks. He was in there just hanging out like a regular guy.

I watched a special on the old Colts a couple months ago on the NFL network. Those old guys were some tough SOB's. "Mad Dog" Mike Curtis, that guy was an animal. I love when he hit that fan on the field. That was some funny @ss ****.

Baltimore Colts Mike Curtis

• Options
    Luko:
    amz1301:
    Luko:

Flacco? Did someone say....choke artist???
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Haha... And This is exactly what the NFL season is all about!!! Love the trash talk guys! And any trash being talked about the Shitsburg Steelers is ok in my book! ;)
  • Options
    skweekz:
    Luko:
    amz1301:
    Luko:

Flacco? Did someone say....choke artist???
    I knew there was a good reason Pitt let him walk as a freshman! Speaking of choke artists, I picked up tomorrow for my fantasy football team. Granted, you wouldn't want to rely on him to win a real football game, but he's usually good in the fantasy world.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    How about them Titans! Very excited to see how we do this year. I have low expectations record wise, 4-12 would make me happy, but I think the Munchak era will be a good one for us. Plus I think Hasselbeck will be a good qb for us, esp if we can get CJ's contract straightened out.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    How about them Titans! Very excited to see how we do this year. I have low expectations record wise, 4-12 would make me happy, but I think the Munchak era will be a good one for us. Plus I think Hasselbeck will be a good qb for us, esp if we can get CJ's contract straightened out.

ENFIDL really, the freakin Titans!!! No comment.....

Then again, your coach has lost it, you get rid of your best player. Even though at times, he has lost it. Now, the best player on the team doesn't even want to play for them. They keep saying he wants a new contract. One like the best player in the league. When the realization is, he's tired of playing on that time with a crazy coach. Sorry Buddy, I'm just stating the facts here. Keep your hope alive, but I'm going to be honest with you. Hasselbeck is not the guy. The backup has a better chance and your defense. I'm just saying.......

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

Then again, your coach has lost it, you get rid of your best player. Even though at times, he has lost it. Now, the best player on the team doesn't even want to play for them. They keep saying he wants a new contract. One like the best player in the league. When the realization is, he's tired of playing on that time with a crazy coach. Sorry Buddy, I'm just stating the facts here. Keep your hope alive, but I'm going to be honest with you. Hasselbeck is not the guy. The backup has a better chance and your defense. I'm just saying.......

Hell yeah the Titans! Born and raised in TN. The second they came to TN I became a fan and always will be!

Our coach? Do you know who our coach is? Mike Munchak is the coach now, not Jeff Fisher. VY wasn't our best player, CJ was and is. They will work the contract out. He wants too much for his position but they'll get it worked out. Hasselbeck still has great football in him. He hasn't had an O line or running game in years. So coming to TN where we have an awesome O line and a strong running game, even without CJ it's not bad, he will surprise a lot of people. As far as Locker goes I will have to wait and see. I was pissed they drafted him 8th overall but he might pan out. He's looked decent in the preseason. Why the hate Rick? lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

Hell yeah the Titans! Born and raised in TN. The second they came to TN I became a fan and always will be!

Our coach? Do you know who our coach is? Mike Munchak is the coach now, not Jeff Fisher. VY wasn't our best player, CJ was and is. They will work the contract out. He wants too much for his position but they'll get it worked out. Hasselbeck still has great football in him. He hasn't had an O line or running game in years. So coming to TN where we have an awesome O line and a strong running game, even without CJ it's not bad, he will surprise a lot of people. As far as Locker goes I will have to wait and see. I was pissed they drafted him 8th overall but he might pan out. He's looked decent in the preseason. Why the hate Rick? lol

No hate here buddy, just stirring the pot. I dropped the ball on the coach though. I forgot they have a new one. It doesn't matter though, all the other facts are true. And yes Vince Young was your best player. He was the most verstile and commander of your offense. Chris Johnson use to feed off of him. Meaning, he couldn't produce anything unless the ball was given to him or passed to him from VY. No, I'm not VY fan. Just statingthe facts and the stats prove it. If they can't right the ship with CJ. It's going to be a long year. Also, don't let it miss led you. Locker is good.

Even in saying that, your team sucks, lol.....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

No hate here buddy, just stirring the pot. I dropped the ball on the coach though. I forgot they have a new one. It doesn't matter though, all the other facts are true. And yes Vince Young was your best player. He was the most verstile and commander of your offense. Chris Johnson use to feed off of him. Meaning, he couldn't produce anything unless the ball was given to him or passed to him from VY. No, I'm not VY fan. Just statingthe facts and the stats prove it. If they can't right the ship with CJ. It's going to be a long year. Also, don't let it miss led you. Locker is good.

Even in saying that, your team sucks, lol.....

CJ produced over 1200 yards with Kerry Collins at QB in 08. The year we went 13-3. So he just needs somebody to hand it to him and throw it to him. With VY it helped open lanes because of his running abilities but then teams load the box and with VY's crappy passing we sucked. VY was not even close to being our best player. He didn't command anything, as you know a commander doesn't give up when hurt. He pushes through and leads. Which is something he didn't do. Honestly I think the contract will be worked out before week 1. CJ's people and the Titans are working daily on it and both want it resolved before the start of the regular season. We have shown good depth with Harper and Stafon Johnson at RB during the preseason. While they won't be near CJ's level they will give us enough to keep defenses honest if CJ isn't there. Locker might be good. He's such an unknown. The reason I say that is nobody knows what he can do since he never had anybody around him at Washington St. No O line, no receivers, no rb's, no d. So it'll be interesting lol
  • Options
    So amz & RCY, since you fellas are so confident in your beloved Ravens, would either of you fancy a gentleman's wager over the outcome of Steelers v. Ravens week 1??
  • Options
    skweekz:
    So amz & RCY, since you fellas are so confident in your beloved Ravens, would either of you fancy a gentleman's wager over the outcome of Steelers v. Ravens week 1??
    Hey I'm down. What are we talkin, like a 5 stick wager ?
  • Options
    amz1301:
    skweekz:
    Sounds good to me. Strait up or play the spread?
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:

ENFIDIL is just drinking the Kool Aid likes he is supposed to. I know the taste well being a Jags fan. We will probably be 2 of the Titans 4 wins this year. Go Jags!
  • Options
    skweekz:
    amz1301:
    skweekz:
    Sounds good to me. Strait up or play the spread?
    Straight up sounds good.