Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Support Your Team!

1272829303133»

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Teege thats the only bright spot to the whole thing !!! I am hoping all the mass injuries just about everybody has gone thru on the Colts , that they are able to bounce back from .

Heck , I hope that for everybodys team regardless. Its just not as fun to beat someone who has 5 or 6 of their best players out . Of course right now there are several college teams that would give the Colts a fit . What a year !
  • Options
    Well now , I guess all the as_shats in the media who were saying Peyton Manning was scheduling a news conference this week to announce his imminent retirement just stepped in the proverbial sh_it didn't they ?

Seems the doctors tending Mr. Mannings medical condition issued a release stating the Fusion process had acheived its desired effect and Peyton has been cleared to begin a more intense rehab program . At his own pace which he see's fit with the Colts med staff which probably means full speed ahead as I have never seen a more die-hard competitor than Manning in 45 years of watching pro football .

No one can predict the future , period . Manning is to football what Cal Ripken was to baseball . Those who jumped on the Manning is done , should be traded , should be released BS talking head band wagon , you need to draft Andrew Luck and forget Manning and begin rebuilding .... I have one thing to say . Andrew Luck may be drafted by the Colts and may turn out to be a great NFL quarterback . However I would not take 2 Andrew Lucks for one Peyton Manning ! No contest .

There are a lot of "experts " who talk about how awful the Colts are and how many holes they have to fill on their roster and how they need to rebuild so it doesn't matter if Peytons there or not , even some people here . Unless you are a by-Gawd die hard , cry blue tears , bleed blue blood , look behind the BS news media stories and really understand football fundamentals you have no idea what the Colt organazation went thru this year . They lost a hall of fame QB , had 9 different starting offensive lines and had I believe 1 - one - starter on offense start every game . The defense lost both captains by game 3 and have only 1 or 2 guys start every game , NO ONE IN THE NFL HAS BEEN HIT HARDER BY INJURIES than the Colts , no one !!!

Yes , everyone has injuries , but the Colts have come close to having a record number of players put on Injured Reserve ending their seasons , including a lot of backups to the injured starters . They are down to a lot of 3rd stringers and guys being signed left and right off other teams practice squads just to dress the needed number of players for a game , which he_ll they wern't even able to do for last weeks Carolina game . Thats right they were not able to dress a full fking squad !!!

God-speed Peyton in your recovery . A healthy Manning next year and WHOEVER we pick up in the damn awsome draft position of being first in each round will build depth and produce a few starters . I think a new coach will be in charge next year . My prediction is Jeff Fisher , a high intensity guy who is a good teacher/leader and already has a good relationship with Peyton .

May God have mercy if the Colts have Fisher and a healthy Manning and all of their starters back healthy on the ASSHATS like the 'Aints and some others who tried to run up the score on a beat up bunch of under coached 2nd , 3rd , and some cases 4th stringers we had to throw on the field to play out the schedule . Thats my take and I'm sticking to it !!! From a 45 year Colts fan .
  • Options
    Sorry for the above rant and did not mean to offend anyone on the forum if I did . Yesterday was a long , intense day , and I just needed to rant about something ! I'm sure we are all passionate about our teams . No offense to anyone meant or intended .

Lets have a cigar !
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    WOOOOOOO PIIIIIGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry K state. But that was the most one sided commentated game that I have watched in a while. Everyone was against the Hogs, but we showed 'em.
    One God, One Truth