Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Support Your Team!

Comments

• Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    gmill880:
    Sooooo Nooooow . Since it looks like the Colts are a lock to be in the top 3 or 4 draft choices next April who would you pick as Peytons successor and why . Serious question , I dont see us going better than 2-14 maybe 4-12 if real lucky , I think Peyton's done for the year . Who would you draft knowing how the Colts operate their offense and why do you think they would be a good choice .
    Honestly if I was you I'd hope for 1-15 or 2-14 and for Peyton to just stay away this year. Andrew Luck would be the ideal pickup for you guys. That kid is awesome. Not just can he make great throws and run when needed he is smart as can be. You don't get to be the starting qb at Stanford unless you got brains for days. That's from a football standpoint, now for a Titans fan standpoint. I say cut Peyton and start Painter for the next 10 years :) lol
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    HEY! Maybe you AFC South guys didnt hear me... I SAID...

The Sniper:
    Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to present....

YOUR 1-0, UNDEFEATED, NFC NORTH LEADING CHICAGO BEARS!!! :-)

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Hey Chicago....................Say hi to the SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh, and remember things being thrown at us by your fanatics. I'm just sayin.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    beatnic:
    Hey Chicago....................Say hi to the SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh, and remember things being thrown at us by your fanatics. I'm just sayin.
    LOL Yeah, thats why they give the players helmets... so the batteries and snowballs dont hurt so bad! :-)

• Options
    The Sniper:

The Sniper:

Go Lions! Gotta pull for Jim Schwartz. Hated seeing him leave the Titans but glad to see he's having so much success in Detroit
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

The Sniper:

Go Lions! Gotta pull for Jim Schwartz. Hated seeing him leave the Titans but glad to see he's having so much success in Detroit

Softy, stick with your team, lol....
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    ENFIDL:
    The Sniper:

The Sniper:

Softy, stick with your team, lol....
    I do! I'm no Lions fan I just wanna see Jim Schwartz succeed. He was an amazing D-coordinator for us so it's nice to see him doing great things in a place that nobody though possible lol

Speaking of sticking with them, your team and my team and throwing down this weekend!
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Titans are next to get jacked up like twinkle toes here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2DVuMBpRiU

RAVENS GAMETIME
  • Options
    I'm about the biggest Titans fan you can find but I'm a realist. I will be the first to admit we don't have a good chance of beating Baltimore. We are in a rebuilding phase with all new coaches and coordinators and a new qb, our star rb just joined the team a few weeks ago as well. If we don't come out with our foot on the gas, which was what killed us last week, we will fall behind and not be able to catch up.
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    I'm about the biggest Titans fan you can find but I'm a realist. I will be the first to admit we don't have a good chance of beating Baltimore. We are in a rebuilding phase with all new coaches and coordinators and a new qb, our star rb just joined the team a few weeks ago as well. If we don't come out with our foot on the gas, which was what killed us last week, we will fall behind and not be able to catch up.
    I was actually at LP Field the last time we played the Titans in the playoffs in '09. I went down with 2 of my buddies. We had great seats, 50 yard line, 1st row, right behind the Ravens bench. We actually made it on TV. My buddy had the "Flacco Real Rookie of the Year" poster. Great Times

View from my seat

Picture of my big @ss balding head on tv that my wife DVR'd.
  • Options
    Wow we sat in nearly the same place, different games but still lol I sat on the 40 yard line 7th row on the visitors side last year for the Titans vs Eagles game. LP field is awesome. That's really cool you gusy went down there, too bad the Titans lost :( haha

• Options
    Yea that was the best part when Stover kicked that field goal with like a minute left and we went nuts. I saw one of those blue foam fists I think go flying past my buddies head all those people were so pissed at us. lol
  • Options
    amz1301:
    Yea that was the best part when Stover kicked that field goal with like a minute left and we went nuts. I saw one of those blue foam fists I think go flying past my buddies head all those people were so pissed at us. lol
    I bet they were. After a 13-3 season to lose in their first game, and it at home, oh man I know how mad I was and I was watching it at home sans annoying other team fans haha
  • Options
    I know I wasn't expecting much out of the Titans after their week 1 performance but wow. I didn't give them much of a chance but they played really well yesterday. That was a great game!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Pro football is getting more and more unpredictable. This year might be fun
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    fla-gypsy:
    Pro football is getting more and more unpredictable. This year might be fun
    yes indeed just look at the lions
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    ENFIDL:
    gmill880:
    Sooooo Nooooow . Since it looks like the Colts are a lock to be in the top 3 or 4 draft choices next April who would you pick as Peytons successor and why . Serious question , I dont see us going better than 2-14 maybe 4-12 if real lucky , I think Peyton's done for the year . Who would you draft knowing how the Colts operate their offense and why do you think they would be a good choice .
    Honestly if I was you I'd hope for 1-15 or 2-14 and for Peyton to just stay away this year. Andrew Luck would be the ideal pickup for you guys. That kid is awesome. Not just can he make great throws and run when needed he is smart as can be. You don't get to be the starting qb at Stanford unless you got brains for days. That's from a football standpoint, now for a Titans fan standpoint. I say cut Peyton and start Painter for the next 10 years :) lol

Yeah ENFIDEL we already got the " Suck for Luck " program under full speed . I say Peyton takes the year off , works on his golf game , and we'll see everybody next year . Draft Luck , then we have the next Aaron Rodgers to sit for 2-4 years ( depending on health ) and learn at the right hand of THE MASTER !!!
  • Options
    Well after last night and Colts QB Curtis Painter leading us on our only offensive scoring drive I say throw the kid in and see what happens . May be a neccessity anyway depending on how bad Collins concussion is !

You know the Steelers were not expecting that tough a game .
  • Options
    Well at least Curtis Painter looked like he had a pulse unlike Kerry Collins !!! This is going to be a sh_tty year to be a Colt fan but guess what ?

You can almost tell by the looks on their faces on the sidelines and their demeanor , I would hate to be on their schedule next year when Peyton is healthy and the new off and def guys have that added year under their belt . Just sayin ... you heard it here first ... Colts go 15-1 in 2012 !!!
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    gmill880:
    Well at least Curtis Painter looked like he had a pulse unlike Kerry Collins !!! This is going to be a sh_tty year to be a Colt fan but guess what ?

You can almost tell by the looks on their faces on the sidelines and their demeanor , I would hate to be on their schedule next year when Peyton is healthy and the new off and def guys have that added year under their belt . Just sayin ... you heard it here first ... Colts go 15-1 in 2012 !!!
    Hell ya! thats what i'm saying. Get Manning back and possibly find some secondary defense. Oh and bonus.....Andrew Luck standing next to Manning on the side line. Love it.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    gmill880:

Hell ya! thats what i'm saying. Get Manning back and possibly find some secondary defense. Oh and bonus.....Andrew Luck standing next to Manning on the side line. Love it.

I would love to see the Colts get Luck and I do think thats a possibility if they draft first . Manning is a control freak but he's also a football genius , and I heard last nite after the game commentators talking about how Peyton had actually helped Luck in the past . Peytons dad and Andrews dad played together . So I could see Peyton taking him under his wing . What a tutor Peyton would be .
  • Options
    gmill880:
    t_evan50:
    gmill880:

I would love to see the Colts get Luck and I do think thats a possibility if they draft first . Manning is a control freak but he's also a football genius , and I heard last nite after the game commentators talking about how Peyton had actually helped Luck in the past . Peytons dad and Andrews dad played together . So I could see Peyton taking him under his wing . What a tutor Peyton would be .
    The only issue I see there is how would they pay anybody else? They'd have so much cap space tied up in 2 players that it'd make it hard for them to pay the other players
  • Options
    The Colts are about as painful to watch this year as having a colonoscopy with a wire brush !!!

However , we are now firmly entrenched for the race for the first round pick # 1 in April !!!
  • Options
    The Colts are 0-6 ... now we've got 'em right where we want them !!! Seriously , where is Purofreak ( Jason ) , he should be really doing some ball bustin now !!! Where you at Jason ... I know your lurking !!!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I'm glad my team s 4-2 and I know it could be a lot worse, but we are a terrible team right now. Offensive line is in shambles and vaunted D is looking geriatric. At least Roethlisbeger, Wallace, and Mendenhall are playing well.
  • Options
    Purple Friday

CAW !!!!

• Options
    amz1301:
    Purple Friday

CAW !!!!

That actually made me laugh out loud !
  • Options
    What a game !!! Niners couldn't handle that D
  • Options
    Colts now 0-11 ....... Can't wait for April and the 2012 Draft ...... we should be able to sure up some sorly needed spots and give ( I hope ) Peyton Manning a couple more shots at a world championship . They have had a glorious run under Peyton but that doesn't make a season like this hurt any less !
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    On the bright side it looks like youll get the number 1 QB of the past few years and he will be tutored by one of the best QBs ever to play the game.