Support Your Team!

Comments

• Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    UT Longhorns beating MSU. :-)
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Sh_it Puro I know you must be sick about that one . What a comeback by the Mcgee kid at QB to not even have a chance in O.T. because of a missed x-tra point !!! Damn and I was pulling so hard for the kid . Hope my Colts fair better tommorow against DA' RAIDAS !!! Hope you and the family had a good Christmas in spite of the ' Boys loss tonight . Later buddy ...
  • Options
    A good win today over Oakland ...Goooo ! Colts !!!!!!
  • Options
    rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    gmill880:

With a 30 yard naked bootleg by Peyton to seal it. Awesome!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    rmccloud:
    gmill880:

Was that awesome or what? He was flying pretty d@mn good for a quarterback who supposedly has no mobility too!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    rmccloud:
    gmill880:

Was that awesome or what? He was flying pretty d@mn good for a quarterback who supposedly has no mobility too!

I didn't even know he HAD legs ... hahaha
  • Options
    Playoffs !!!!!!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    Playoffs !!!!!!!
    AMEN! Should be interesting the next few weeks for damn sure!
  • Options
    I love how the NFL talking heads are all worked up about how good Mark Sanchez and the Jets are and how the Colts couldn't stop the run with a 12 gauge shotgun lol !!! I guess they forgot all about '06 huh ? Last time I looked the last three games of the season we played three of the best running backs in the NFL in Chris Johnson , McFadden , and Jones-Drew and in the last three games none of them even sniffed 100 yards. But oh well . We'll just try to limp thru this home playoff game with that old dishrag of a QB ...whats his name ... Manning or something like that and our no-a-count defense and try to not embarass ourselves too bad ... hehhehheh ... BRING IT JETTIES !!!!!!!
  • Options
    I remember '06... d@mned Indy Dolts!!! LOL BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS!!!! :-)

• Options
    Well week 1 is under way and the Seahawks just beat my Saints... I'm pulling for the Falcons now and hope they go all the way! Hope Seattle enjoys it because it will be their last win this season.

Now it's on to the big AFC game that I know our brother Gene is fired up for! It's Peyton and the Colts taking on the tough defense of Rex Ryan's Jets. Should be one hell of a game and I think the Colts will probably win this one. I feel like they are the better team, but I do like the Jets. Should be exciting!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Im late here but-----------GO BEARS!!! Lifelong fan...spent my first half ot life thus far living there.........Also, HOLY $H!T Seahawks.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Well week 1 is under way and the Seahawks just beat my Saints... I'm pulling for the Falcons now and hope they go all the way! Hope Seattle enjoys it because it will be their last win this season.

Now it's on to the big AFC game that I know our brother Gene is fired up for! It's Peyton and the Colts taking on the tough defense of Rex Ryan's Jets. Should be one hell of a game and I think the Colts will probably win this one. I feel like they are the better team, but I do like the Jets. Should be exciting!
    Your Saints?
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    YeeHaw!! The Seahawks just beat the Saints. Hot Damn!! With their record so far this season, I never woulda thunk it!! Oh, well, C'est La Vie, I guess.

Marty

• Options
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:

Your Saints?
    You don't pay much attention do you? lol I'm a Cowboys fan first, but the Saints have always been a close 2nd in my heart. That's why I had the bet with Gene last year that the Saints would go all the way and beat the Colts in the Super Bowl... And I won! hehe Still gotta rub that in with Gene every once in a while!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:

Your Saints?
    You don't pay much attention do you? lol I'm a Cowboys fan first, but the Saints have always been a close 2nd in my heart. That's why I had the bet with Gene last year that the Saints would go all the way and beat the Colts in the Super Bowl... And I won! hehe Still gotta rub that in with Gene every once in a while!
    I guess when you're a Cowboys you have to pick a "backup" team so you ca root for a winner every once in a while!
  • Options
    Well Sh$t losing on a last play fieldgoal my poor Colts !!! It was a good game but I thought mis-managed by Indy ... left way too much time on the clock at the end. Anyway as beat up as they were I would have liked to see them at least beat Rex Ryan , and shut his big stupid mouth up but that will be handled next week by I guess New England.

The Colts were way to beat up and had too many starters out for the year on IR to have got past Pitt or New England either one which hurts to say but is true. So now we move up a few slots on draft day . See there 's a silver lining at least haha.

At least I don't have to look at that da_mn Drew Brees any more this year. At least we got beat by a ligitimate playoff team even if I do hate Rex ryan !!! How 'bout them 'Hawks !!!

Well , its on to baseball ... GO ORIOLES !!!
  • Options
    Both were great games for different reasons. I didntmuch care who won either game, but I agree it would be nice to shut Ryan up...hope we get some good games today.
  • Options
    Good luck the rest of the way Luko and your Steelers ( too bad I'm not in a position to talk trash ) !!!
  • Options
    Puro my man ... The only thing that offsets my sadness over the Colts loss is the jubilation I feel for the Saints loss ( sorry bud ) .
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    gmill880:
    Well Sh$t losing on a last play fieldgoal my poor Colts !!! It was a good game but I thought mis-managed by Indy ... left way too much time on the clock at the end. Anyway as beat up as they were I would have liked to see them at least beat Rex Ryan , and shut his big stupid mouth up but that will be handled next week by I guess New England.

The Colts were way to beat up and had too many starters out for the year on IR to have got past Pitt or New England either one which hurts to say but is true. So now we move up a few slots on draft day . See there 's a silver lining at least haha.

At least I don't have to look at that da_mn Drew Brees any more this year. At least we got beat by a ligitimate playoff team even if I do hate Rex ryan !!! How 'bout them 'Hawks !!!

I Agree with about all that. I will only add that if we don't make serious special teams changes im going to start doubting our will to win. Go Steelers I suppose.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    gmill880:

I Agree with about all that. I will only add that if we don't make serious special teams changes im going to start doubting our will to win. Go Steelers I suppose.

Ray Rychleski , special teams coach , came from college South Carolina. Pro's are a lot different and maybe we could improve with a well qualified ST coach with more pro experience and a track record of success. Should not be too hard to get someone to come to Indy. They have all the talent in the world although a lot of it was injured this year. Just not sold on Ray ... our special teams seem to be a weak link every year .
  • Options
    I'm no Packers fan by any means, but I am a HUGE fan of anyone who can beat Philly. That is pretty much the only team I hate more than the Steelers... Probably the only NFL team with worse fans than the Steelers, as far as being belligerent a$$holes. lol

GO PACKERS!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Luko:
    PuroFreak:

Your Saints?
    The Falcons are my team. I'm glad to hear that someone else is pulling for them. Although, I don't think I've ever met a Saints fan that would root for the Falcons.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Kansas City Chiefs,

You SUCK and are a disgrace to Kansas City and professional football. You did not deserve to be in the playoffs and proved that today with the shame you brought on all of us.

Todd Haley - You sir are a moron.

Matt Cassel - You are a joke of a quarterback. My wife plays football better then you.

I am picking a new team next year. No more supporting losers.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Dear Kansas City Chiefs,

You SUCK and are a disgrace to Kansas City and professional football. You did not deserve to be in the playoffs and proved that today with the shame you brought on all of us.

Matt Cassel - You are a joke of a quarterback. My wife plays football better then you.

Can we say fair weather fan? lol Geez, a real fan cheers for their team through thick and thin, doesn't turn on them when they lose... Especially such a young team with so much potential. They went from a 4-12 team to a 10-6 team in one year. I'd be proud of the progress. Especially after the 2-14 year that had in 2008.
  • Options
    t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    PuroFreak:
    jsnake:
    Dear Kansas City Chiefs,

Can we say fair weather fan? lol Geez, a real fan cheers for their team through thick and thin, doesn't turn on them when they lose... Especially such a young team with so much potential. They went from a 4-12 team to a 10-6 team in one year. I'd be proud of the progress. Especially after the 2-14 year that had in 2008.
    I get ya j. I said some seriously awful stuff about my Colts after they're loss, but im sure like me you'll be back to getting excited for next year in a couple weeks. Just like me. Or maybe u'll swear em off forever. LOL. They def. Played like crap.
  • Options
    t_evan50:
    PuroFreak:
    jsnake:
    Dear Kansas City Chiefs,

I get ya j. I said some seriously awful stuff about my Colts after they're loss, but im sure like me you'll be back to getting excited for next year in a couple weeks. Just like me. Or maybe u'll swear em off forever. LOL. They def. Played like crap.
    Im sure jsnake just needed to vent. Although a Bears fan, since I live in the KC area I have also started to claim the Chiefs. And lets be honest - that loss they took yesterday WAS brutal. But like it was stated, six game improvement this year over last, and tons of young talent to work with. They SHOULD be competitive for years to come.

All of which snake will remember once he gets over the heartbreak of yesterday's crushing. :-D

• Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    jsnake:
    Dear Kansas City Chiefs,

Oh I still like them. Just tired of supporting all the hype and BS we got for the last 30 years of my life. It isn't that they lost so much as they just give up and quit playing. When they show up and play they were awesome this year. But that isn't the team that showed up every Sunday. That team that was there yesterday did not deserve to be in the playoffs as they proved on their own.

A fair weather fan jumps onto someone's bandwagon after they start winning or win a championship. I still support losers and will do so next year again. A person can only take so much. 30 years of rebuilding is stupid. About time for the Chiefs to STFU and put something on the field. Every year in Kansas City - This is the year! (My a$$)

I do feel better. I had to let the anger out yesterday.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    PuroFreak:
    jsnake:
    Dear Kansas City Chiefs,

Oh I still like them. Just tired of supporting all the hype and BS we got for the last 30 years of my life. It isn't that they lost so much as they just give up and quit playing. When they show up and play they were awesome this year. But that isn't the team that showed up every Sunday. That team that was there yesterday did not deserve to be in the playoffs as they proved on their own.

A fair weather fan jumps onto someone's bandwagon after they start winning or win a championship. I still support losers and will do so next year again. A person can only take so much. 30 years of rebuilding is stupid. About time for the Chiefs to STFU and put something on the field. Every year in Kansas City - This is the year! (My a$$)

I do feel better. I had to let the anger out yesterday.

Haha I feel your pain and can relate Jsnake ! Colts fan here . I even said a few bad things about the great annointed one ( Peyton Manning ) after two straight 4 interception games ! Feels good to get it off your chest . The Colts are the only team I have EVER pulled for and that will never change as long as a team with a horseshoe on the helmet lines up to play no matter what city they move to !!! Already looking forward to next year and the awsome team they will have with everyone back healthy again .