Options

Support Your Team!

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    The Sniper:
    Sandman1am:
    The Sniper:
    A single phrase that prove this is the most screwed up season in quite some time....

"Ladies and gentlemen, your FIRST PLACE ST LOUIS RAMS!"

The Rams have actually made some good moves in getting good players on both O&D. Don't forget they probably have the rookie of the year in Sam Bradford. I thought he would be done after his shoulder injury in College & if he got drafted he would fade away quickly. I was wrong and he has been fun to watch when the games come on here or in highlight film.
    Some more evidence then your honor...

"Ladies and gentlemen, your FIRST PLACE JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS!" LOL

LOL ok ok ok you got me on that one.....def a very diff year and I hope that it is something to remember. The only thing I am not looking forward to is the lockout that there have been talks about until a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    PuroFreak:
    Gene!!! What the hell is up with your Colts buddy? I'm thinking you need to take a trip to Indy and get them motivated properly or something.

Haha Puro ... this season has been so incredible with the injuries that NOW its progressed to the point I can't even cuss about it anymore . I just sit there in stone cold silence and try to blink away the tears ! BUT BUT BUT We are still tied with the Jack-u-ars for first place baby WOOOOHOOOO !!! AND GUESS WHO'S COMIN UP NEXT ! The Colts get some players back this week and I look for them to light up the "Boys ... and then again as former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan once said it may just be " irrational exuberance" (sp) !!!
  • Options
    Garen B:
    PuroFreak:
    Garen B:
    Mmmmm, the tears of Colts fans are quite tasty. GO BOLTS!
    Haha You've got Gene balling out east man... You might offer him a drink off that bottle of rum you bought today to make him feel better! lmao
    What do you think I'm mixing with that rum?

Come a little closer Garen ... just a little bit closer. No, Theres nothing in my hand behind my back . Really !? you thought you saw a big club in my hand !?! Noooooooooo !!! Come a little closer ...GGGRRRRRR ! Hahaha its all in fun bro . One thing is for sure , the Chargers have had the Colts and more important , Peytons number for the last couple of years . Just hope the law of averages catch up with you guys if we make it and meet in the playoffs !!! Da_mn you Chargers !!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    Gene!!! What the hell is up with your Colts buddy? I'm thinking you need to take a trip to Indy and get them motivated properly or something.

Haha Puro ... this season has been so incredible with the injuries that NOW its progressed to the point I can't even cuss about it anymore . I just sit there in stone cold silence and try to blink away the tears ! BUT BUT BUT We are still tied with the Jack-u-ars for first place baby WOOOOHOOOO !!! AND GUESS WHO'S COMIN UP NEXT ! The Colts get some players back this week and I look for them to light up the "Boys ... and then again as former Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan once said it may just be " irrational exuberance" (sp) !!!
    HAHA Yea, we get to spark a lil rivalry here!! If the Cowboys were doing better I'd talk a lot more trash... But as I've said before, we have John Kitna at qb so I'm not going to talk too much. lol
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

HAHA Yea, we get to spark a lil rivalry here!! If the Cowboys were doing better I'd talk a lot more trash... But as I've said before, we have John Kitna at qb so I'm not going to talk too much. lol

Well I'm plenty concerned about your wide receivers even with Kitna throwing the ball. If CB Kelvin Hayden is out and he's not practiced at all this week it could be a long day for the rest of our secondary. Hard for me to get into the trash talk too Puro with whats happened to the Colts 3 of the past 4 weeks !!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:

Well I'm plenty concerned about your wide receivers even with Kitna throwing the ball. If CB Kelvin Hayden is out and he's not practiced at all this week it could be a long day for the rest of our secondary. Hard for me to get into the trash talk too Puro with whats happened to the Colts 3 of the past 4 weeks !!!
    Yea, hard for me too with the season the Cowboys have had! lol But we do have some damn fast WRs and Dez Bryant has great hands! That kid will be an asset to this team for years to come.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    PuroFreak:
    Yea, hard for me too with the season the Cowboys have had! lol But we do have some damn fast WRs and Dez Bryant has great hands! That kid will be an asset to this team for years to come.
    Dez Bryant = T.O. with half the talent and ten times the attitude - enjoy that asset now, y'hear? LOL

And when that's coming froma Bears fan (me) with a receiving corps like WE'VE got, you KNOW it's bad!!! :-D

• Options
    4 effin int's again today --- 2 returned fpr td's and 3 more points off another pick ...wtf ...congrats Puro on the 'boys being the latest reciepint of a manning wrapped gimme !!! Note to any teams left playing the Colts ... Just pencil a W in now for that game , Peyton will find a way to get you the ball an extra 4-5 times . @!#$%$#@! I am so effin mad right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    4 effin int's again today --- 2 returned fpr td's and 3 more points off another pick ...wtf ...congrats Puro on the 'boys being the latest reciepint of a manning wrapped gimme !!! Note to any teams left playing the Colts ... Just pencil a W in now for that game , Peyton will find a way to get you the ball an extra 4-5 times . @!#$%$#@! I am so effin mad right now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Damn man... I was gonna brag but now I would just feel bad if I did... Thanks for f***ing that up for me! lol It was good to see my Cowboys win but it really is hard to see Peyton struggle like that. If it was Eli I'd kind of expect it, but not from Peyton.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    PuroFreak:
    Dez Bryant = T.O. with half the talent and ten times the attitude - enjoy that asset now, y'hear? LOL

And when that's coming froma Bears fan (me) with a receiving corps like WE'VE got, you KNOW it's bad!!! :-D

You can say that, but there is no evidence to back up that claim that he is anything like T.O. If you had actually watched the Cowboys this year you would have seen that kid playing harder than anyone on the team even when they were down with no hopes of winning. A lot of people from other cities bash him, but they don't watch him week after week.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    The Sniper:
    PuroFreak:

You can say that, but there is no evidence to back up that claim that he is anything like T.O. If you had actually watched the Cowboys this year you would have seen that kid playing harder than anyone on the team even when they were down with no hopes of winning. A lot of people from other cities bash him, but they don't watch him week after week.
    The other night, as I was paying his mom for her services, she defended him in much the same way...

Sorry, couldn't resist...you're just so damn passionate in your support of him.

It was a somewhat sloppy, ugly game, but it was a helluva entertaining game for someone who didn't care who won. I love games like that.

Ok, gotta go...right now, my team is **** a pooch.
  • Options
    Holy cow - what a day. I guess we're lucky the Colts are even in these games given the injury bug. My boy Peyton is still #1 in my book. Hard to have any rythm with receivers when theres new ones every week. Give me back Bob Sanders, Melvin Bullitt, Clint Session, Kelvin Hayden on Def and Dallas Clark, Anthony Gonzales, Austin Collie, Joseph Addai on Off and lets play again ... we can't do that can we ...oh well its a nice thought. Not to take anything away from Dallas , they were in the right place at the right time to do the things they did. Good for their new head coach . Short week and Tenn on Thursday night ... enough crying about this one its in the books as they say !!!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    The Cowboys are my home team and I root for them, but it is hard to see Peyton struggle. However, he's had one hell of a career so far and he's not even finished. Something tells me he will bounce back once all of these injured players return. Some of the numbers this guy has put up throughout his career are unbelievable.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    The Cowboys are my home team and I root for them, but it is hard to see Peyton struggle. However, he's had one hell of a career so far and he's not even finished. Something tells me he will bounce back once all of these injured players return. Some of the numbers this guy has put up throughout his career are unbelievable.

+1
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    Damn man... I was gonna brag but now I would just feel bad if I did... Thanks for f***ing that up for me! lol It was good to see my Cowboys win but it really is hard to see Peyton struggle like that. If it was Eli I'd kind of expect it, but not from Peyton.

Sorry to have ruined your party bro man ! So, is Jason Garrett doing enough to garner serious consideration as coach next year??? Do you think he is the man or is there someone else cowboys fans would like to see get the job ?
  • Options
    gmill880:
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:

Sorry to have ruined your party bro man ! So, is Jason Garrett doing enough to garner serious consideration as coach next year??? Do you think he is the man or is there someone else cowboys fans would like to see get the job ?
    I think he has done a great job with overall moral of the team, but I don't think he should get the job. I still am not a fan of his play calling. The end of the Thanksgiving day game showed his talent for running 15 screen passes in a row as a way to drive the length of the field in the last 2 min. of a game... Seriously pathetic.
  • Options
    Big game for the Colts against the Jacq-u-ars Sunday !!!
  • Options
    Yea there are a few big games this weekend! Colt's and Jags, Jets and Steelers, and Saints vs. Ravens! Should be a good weekend of football!
  • Options
    shawtdshawtd Posts: 72
    I'll be at the Colts game this week. I'm stoked. Hoping they pull out a victory to finish the season strong!
  • Options
    GOOOOOO COOOOOOLTS !!!
  • Options
    i have started drinking for the game NOW !!!
  • Options
    lol You're a bit early bud! Although I don't blame you... If I was off work I'd be doing the same thing!!
  • Options
    its either early celebration or a good jump start on the pain killer for a playoff elimination if it goes down tha t way Puro !!! I feel good about all the players we are getting back for this one though ... if the Jags think they are comin in for a cake-walk they are badly mistaken. Was watching one of the weeks NFL highlight shows this evening and was astounded at how Jags coach Del Rio was acting about their touchdown that wasn't a TD when their receiver had one foot clearly out of bounds. He was jumping and laughing and saying "snuck one by snuck one by ! Its a TD now !!! Actually if the ref had got that call right AND the Texans DB in that game knocked the ball down instead of to a Jag receiver they would be 6-7 instead of 8-5. The only reason that I bring that up is the NFL talking heads have all jumped on the Jags bandwagon and given them the AFC South title before the game is even played !!! Can't wait for the game ... BRING IT KITTIES !!!
  • Options
    Haha Well I've got a big game to look forward to with the Boys and the Skinz... That is always a fun game and I'm hoping we can kick some ass! Other than that it will just be a great day of watching football and hanging out with the family!
  • Options
    GAMEDAY !!! and I no longer have to work on Sundays !!! Sippin some Gentleman Jack and getting ready to go pick up enough Pizza for a army .... life is good !
  • Options
    gmill880:
    GAMEDAY !!! and I no longer have to work on Sundays !!! Sippin some Gentleman Jack and getting ready to go pick up enough Pizza for a army .... life is good !
    Congrats to your Colts this week bro! Looks like we both had a good game today although I thought my boys were gonna give it away at the end! Always good to see us beat the skinz!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    gmill880:
    Congrats to your Colts this week bro! Looks like we both had a good game today although I thought my boys were gonna give it away at the end! Always good to see us beat the skinz!

Congrats on the 'Boys win Puro. As for the Colts , a huge win , made even better by beating Jack Del Rio . I obviously don't know him personally , but I put him in the same category as BeliCHEAT . Just seems to have a " I don't give a da_mn if its legal or dirty or underhanded I just want to win at ANY cost " mentality . I think the Jaguars would be a better team without Del Rio . Just my honest opinion .
  • Options
    DAAAAAAAAA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS DA BEARS!!!

Clinched the division, a playoff birth AND broke the Favre all in one fell swoop! Monday was a good night fellas, Im telling ya! BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS!

• Options
    The Sniper:

Clinched the division, a playoff birth AND broke the Favre all in one fell swoop! Monday was a good night fellas, Im telling ya! BEAR DOWN CHICAGO BEARS!

The real loser of that game was not the Vikings... It was the idiots sitting outside in that stadium watching that nasty miserable cold **** game!!! LOL
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    The Sniper:

The real loser of that game was not the Vikings... It was the idiots sitting outside in that stadium watching that nasty miserable cold **** game!!! LOL
    Lets be honest Puro - they're Vikings fans. They deserve no better. LOL