Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

More Reviews

Comments

• Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Been a while since I've reviewed. The weather just started turning here and we've had a few days that have been nice enough to get out and actually enjoy a cigar.

Pinar del Rio Oscuro Robusto - Prelight of pepper, tobacco and barnyard translated well into the light, as well as a long earthy finish. Not a bad cigar on a budget, but smoked a bit hot thoughout. May be better in a different size.

Glenmorangie Lasanta - a honey-like sweetness on the nose, leads to grain and oak. On the pallet, this scotch is slightly sweet with notes of golden wheat, straw, and fruit with a touch of smoke on the finish and a slight alcohol burn.
  • Options
    I've been starting to work my way into the world of beer lately, but am still very new to this. Some friends from work got together for a party the other night and it was basically a microbrew tasting for most of the night. Some really cool stuff went around but here's what really stuck out for me:

Nogne - Red Horizon - A big, bold, sweet 17% beer brewed with sake yeast. Lots of sweet, citrusy notes and surprisingly almost no alcohol presence.

Firestone Walker - Abacus - Very heavy, malty, sweet with a distinct toasted almond finish.

Schneider - Aventinus - Deep, rich, bold, lots of dark, malty character with molases, orange peel and distinct clove and honey on the finish. This would make a great winter beer.

Innis & Gunn - Original Oak Aged Beer - Notes of toffee and caramel.

Again, I'm not a pro and I'm still learning about this stuff. I never was much of a beer drinker and I'm still really fussy about what I try and what I like. Also, picked up a bunch of other stuff that I'll be reviewing as I get around to it, including some Aventinus vintages (03, 04 and 06), Sweet Horizon, Dark Horizon, some Japanese ale brewed with figs and cinnamon, another bottle of KBS to age, Espresso Oak Aged Yeti, and a bunch of other beers.

Tonight, it's a glass of absinthe:

La Muse Verte Absinthe - deep, olive green on the pour, nice louche turns opalescent, milky green/white with notes of anise dominating, followed by botanicals, flowers, perfume and a wormwood bitterness that is nicely balanced with the addition of a sugar cube.
  • Options
    My girl and I went to Wine Riot recently, courtesy of the Improper Bostonian. Decent show, catering towards a younger crowd. There were definitely some nice wines there, but lots of not-so-great ones too. The tables that stood out for me were Dr. Loosen from Germany (I tasted some of their rieslings at another tasting recently and liked them) and Charles Krug from California.

I also have had some cigars and beers that I haven't updated.

Joya de Nicaragua Antano Lancero - pre-light of tea and a musky sweetness that lit with smooth, sweet tobacco, hay and earth notes with are caramel-like sweetness and a short, dry finish.

Man O War Puro Authentico - pre-light only showed a simple tobacco profile but lit with notes of toast, leather and tobacco; later to be joined by pepper and a light, sweet vanilla note and toasted oak with the strength building to fairly full by the end. This cigar should pair well with a bourbon or aged rum.

Nogne Sweet Horizon - My third beer from this Norwegian brewer and the third hit. This pitch-black, thick, syrupy beer showed notes of cola, coffee and molasses with burnt caramel and a port-like finish. This is dessert in itself. Try their Red Horizon and Winter Ale if you can find them.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Rob1110:
    I've been starting to work my way into the world of beer lately, but am still very new to this. Some friends from work got together for a party the other night and it was basically a microbrew tasting for most of the night. Some really cool stuff went around but here's what really stuck out for me:

Nogne - Red Horizon - A big, bold, sweet 17% beer brewed with sake yeast. Lots of sweet, citrusy notes and surprisingly almost no alcohol presence.

Firestone Walker - Abacus - Very heavy, malty, sweet with a distinct toasted almond finish.

Schneider - Aventinus - Deep, rich, bold, lots of dark, malty character with molases, orange peel and distinct clove and honey on the finish. This would make a great winter beer.

Innis & Gunn - Original Oak Aged Beer - Notes of toffee and caramel.

Again, I'm not a pro and I'm still learning about this stuff. I never was much of a beer drinker and I'm still really fussy about what I try and what I like. Also, picked up a bunch of other stuff that I'll be reviewing as I get around to it, including some Aventinus vintages (03, 04 and 06), Sweet Horizon, Dark Horizon, some Japanese ale brewed with figs and cinnamon, another bottle of KBS to age, Espresso Oak Aged Yeti, and a bunch of other beers.

Tonight, it's a glass of absinthe:

La Muse Verte Absinthe - deep, olive green on the pour, nice louche turns opalescent, milky green/white with notes of anise dominating, followed by botanicals, flowers, perfume and a wormwood bitterness that is nicely balanced with the addition of a sugar cube.
    Never had any of these beers. I have been trying and enjoying beer for years now. I almost like it more than wine, well almost that is. Great write ups as always, I need to give some of these a try.
  • Options
    I've been lazy lately, but I do have some updates. Currently smoking an EP short run and was so impressed, I decided to post a review now, as I smoke and will go ahead with the other updates later.

EP Carillo Short Run Robusto - Thanks to Ben at Federal Cigar in Portsmouth for this one. This cigar is straight medium in body but loaded with flavor. Notes of toast, cream, caramel, hay, bread and a hint of black pepper on the finish with a perfect draw, producing enough smoke output to worry the local fire department.

Paired with (I wish I went with something else because each is great in their own right but not so great together):

Ithaca Brewing Co. Excelsior 13th Anniversary Ale - This super hopped wheat ale has a nose of fresh lemon, wheat, candied ginger and orange peel. The pallet is creamy with a solid citrus and tropical fruit start and long, bitter finish.

Here's the recent list:

My Father Lancero - Sweet cedar, earth, leather and creamy chocolate notes were well balanced with a slightly tight draw.

13th Floor - Notes of cinnamon, barnyard, tobacco and a slight pepper noticeable on the prelight with a pallet of coffe, sweet cedar, hay and a hint of cinnamon.

5 Vegas Cask Strength II (over 1 year of age) - Prelight brought mild tobacco, tea and a hint of fruit. The cigar lit with lots of rich, sweet cedar, mild tobacco and a faint hint of black cherry.
  • Options
    Just found a bunch of reviews on my ipod that I never updated.

Tatuaje Black - Tubo - Tobacco, barnyard and black pepper on the prelight that brought spice, pepper, earth, espresso and sweet cedar, later to be joined by bitter cocoa. Lots of thick, chewy smoke and a long, spicy finish.

Don Carlos Aniversario - Prelight of musty tobacco, earth and light tea with a sweet cinnamon bread spice and a touch of black pepper, this was a beautiful cigar unlit. Lit up with a mild cardboard note but quickly evolved into a mixture of cedar, tobacco, roasted nuts, while still retaining wisps of pepper and sweet cinnamon.

Man O War Virtue - Roasted nuts, sweet cedar, tobacco and hay with black pepper on the finish.

5 Vegas AAA - Robusto - with almost one year of age this cigar still had a hot draw with black pepper, dry cocoa and notes of leather and earth on the finish.

Gurkha Titan II - Prelight of sweet, damp earth and a touch of pepper on the lips. Once lit, it displayed notes of earth and wood with an underlying sweetness and a semi dry finish

Camacho Liberty 2008 - Light sheen of plume over maduro leaf of barber pole only - lit with a few crackles of oil pockets and notes of cedar, damp earth and soft tobacco. This was paired with the rum below.

Ron Zacapa XO - Mahogany in the glass with a complex nose of tropical fruit, warm spice, brandied apple and pear with sweet butter. Hits the pallet with sweet candied fruit, sugar cane, caramel, warm spices and a slightly dry finish.

2004 La Bastide Dauzac - Margaux - Nose of black currant, earth, oak and blackberry. Balanced acid and tannins on the pallet with raspberry, oak and earth.

Gran Habano Azteca - Puma - Cold draw of tobacco and pepper on the lips with notes of sweet cedar, dry earth and a hint of black pepper.

Havana Humidor - Red Label - A friend of mine has given me a few of these cigars - fantastic sticks - I think they can be ordered online but his parents get them every time they are in Aruba (I think) - this one had about a year on it - Prelight of earthy tea and fresh tobacco. Lit with hay, sweet tobacco, damp earth and an herbal bitterness. Once past its shag foot, notes of bread, roasted nuts, toast and well aged tobacco join the earth and hay notes with the bitterness almost completely gone from the mix. This is a wonderfully complex but soft and refined cigar. Paired with the cognac below.

Forgotten Casks - Julio's Blend - Deep mahogany with a nose of bananas foster, caramel, oak and old earth. The pallet showed notes of sweet, dried fruit, lots of oak, warm spice and a bit of alcohol with a long finish.

Tatuaje Drac - Dark cocoa, tobacco and paper notes upon lighting, this cigar worked its way towards a more woody character with the cocoa becoming a background note.

Nestor Miranda One Off - This was given to me by a local B&M owner while chatting one day. He said they stopped production on these a while ago and this one had plenty of age. The cellophane was quite yellowed and when I removed the band, the back had the date 2000 printed on it. The cigar smelled of barnyard and old tobacco with a prelight draw of sweet almonds, hay, dried apricots and a touch of pepper on the lips. A tight draw lit with cedar, sweet, roasted almonds and soft baking spices. A very mellow, refined smoke with a semi-sweet finish.
  • Options
    Had a few beers last night:

Cuvee Alex Le Rouge - Stout brewed with black tea, black pepper and vanilla beans - Malty nose with boubony vanilla and a hint of pepper. Pallet opens up with hops and bitter malts, burnt vanilla and a mild, peppery finish.

Founders Devil Dancer Triple IPA - Pine resin and caramel malt on the nose, opens with a strong pine note on the pallet, a huge hop bitterness throughout and a thick, oily mouthfeel.

Tonight:

Perdomo Cabinet Maduro (original blend/release) - Prelight of tea, tobacco and black pepper. Lit up with cedar, pepper and a dry, earthy barnyard note, evolving towards bitter cocoa, espresso and a faint hint of anise with a heavy mouthfeel and a long, dry finish. Paired with apple cognac below.

Side note: - A while back I had mentioned that I was doing a little experiment, blending apples with cognac. I used multiple apples, Gabriel & Assoc. Fin Bois cognac, blended with Landy Desir and Kelt Tour du Monde to get more oak on the finish. It turned out great. So much so that the owner of my local liquor store promised me a spot on the shelf if I could get a license to distribute and could produce enough of it for a reasonable price.

Home Blended Apple Cognac - Nose of brandied apple, cinnamon and oak. The pallet opens up with a crisp apple cider sweetness, evolving to autumn fruits and spices with oak on the finish.
  • Options
    Tatuaje Anarchy - Wrapper smells of pure, sweet, dark chocolate, while the prelight reveals a fruit note paired with chocolate. Lit with a touch of black pepper, followed by earthy barnyard and dark cocoa notes.

LFD Air Bender - Prelight of tea and not much else. Lit with roasted, smoked nuts, black pepper and cinnamon through the nose.

5 Vegas Limitada 2011 - Soft cinnamon and sweet spice prelight. Lit with cinnamon, cedar and some bready notes. A soft but very well done cigar.

Obsidian by PDR - Prelight of red pepper and cocoa. Peppery light with wood, earth and cocoa notes. Paired well with a french vanilla iced coffee in the late morning and seemed to bring out more cocoa and vanilla sweetness in the cigar.

5 Vegas Freedom Blend - An impressively odd looking cigar with a simple barnyard prelight. This cigar lit with beautiful, sweet spice, cedar and hints of cocoa, later joined by toast and char notes that would have paired perfectly with a glass of bourbon. Incredibly well balanced and loaded with flavor and some punch to back it all up.

Tatuaje Boris - Prelight brought a dusty note with a bit of pepper on the lips. Lit up with old wood and spice with a medium bodied smoke and a long, dry finish. This cigar builds in strength in the second half with richer flavors seen in the first and fleeting notes of anise.

2007 Faust Cabernet Sauvignon - Nose of oak, vanilla and boysenberry. Pallet opens with deep berries and well balanced acidity, leading to vanilla and oak with a long, dry finish and good tannin structure. Nice food wine - should age out well over the next 5 years.
  • Options
    Ave Maria Reconquista - Prelight notes of old barnyard and a touch of black pepper, lit up with cocoa, cedar, damp earth and leather. Definitely worth a try. Paired with Firestone Parabola (below).

Firestone Parabola (2011) - Pours a viscous, thick black, similar to old motor oil. Nose of espresso and sweet malts with vanilla and bourbon trailing off. The pallet contained notes of dark chocolate, espresso, vanilla and caramel malt with a strong bourbon backbone. Slightly boozy but incredibly smooth, this should mellow wonderfully over the next few years.
  • Options
    I'm jealous, nice sounding stuff. The only things that I have had over the last few weeks worth noting is a Wells banana bread beer, and a Imperial creme brulee stout. Both were fantastic.

That Firestone sounds fantastic as well. DOH! screwed again, can't find it anywhere. Even my local beer palace doesn't have it. Online stores are out as well, and it was damn pricey.
  • Options
    That well's banana bread beer is great stuff. And the creme brûlée stout is by one of my favorite breweries: Southern Tier. Their Unearthly is one of my favorite IPAs. Pumking is my favorite pumpkin beer by far. Their chocolat stout (winter release) is amazing as is the creme brûlée. Java is just ok but mocha is awesome.

And the parabola was VERY limited and tough to find. I've seen bottles on eBay go for double the price. You'll just have to make it out this way sometime and drink with me.
  • Options
    Well good to know you've had those. And thanks for some recommendations, my beer store has those beers you mentioned. 10 bucks or so a bottle though...

I'd love to buddy, maybe one of these days. It be cool to smoke and drink with ya. Our next trip is to the DR but I've been wanting to hit up some of the country though.
  • Options
    Padilla 68 LE Salomon - Prelight of tobacco, hay and barnyard with notes of cedar, black pepper and a nice sweetness with a long finish.

Vur & Vlaad (IPA???) - Floral notes, followed by light citrus on the nose. Pallet was bitter on entry, sweet floral and citrus notes with some light malts and a balanced bitter finish.

Mortliach 15 Year Old Scotch by Gordon & MacPhail - Nose of caramel, apple, grain and a slight touch of smoke with notes of apple, grain, smoke and a sharp alcohol burn on the pallet.

Viaje White Label - dry cedar, coffee, caramel and toast fill the pallet with a medium bodied smoke with a bit of black pepper and a dry, papery finish. A slight bready note developed after the first third. This was possibly the first Viaje that semi-redeemed the brand for me. I generally find their sticks not to my liking and certainly not worth the hype.

Ron Caribbean 15 A
  • Options
    Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial LE - Prelight of barnyard and black pepper. Lit with caramel, cocoa, wood, spice and black pepper. Paired with a French Manhattan (below).

French Manhattan - 2oz Cognac, 1oz Sloe Gin, 2 dashes Peychaud's Bitters, 1 tsp Maraschino Cherry Juice. Nose of cherry, grape, oak and mild vanilla. Initial taste is sweet cherry with cognac building and dominating the pallet, finishing fairly dry with a hint of oak.

Tatuaje Face (revisited 1 year later) - Smells of sweet tobacco with a musty, barnyard prelight. Opens up with cedar, leather, earth and black pepper with a semi-dry, spicy finish.

Got together with a few friends for some stouts and cigars recently. I cracked one of my coveted Parabolas and a good friend of mine brought the holy grail of all stouts: Kate "The Great."

Big Black Voodoo Daddy Stout - dark, roasted malt, caramel, light smoke with notes of burnt caramel, smoke, roasted malt and a big, bittersweet chocolate finish.

The Great Pumpkin (homebrew) - Brewed this with a few friends as part of a little collaboration between some brewers. While it came out good, it was a first attempt and there were some small things I'd like to change but still a solid pumpkin. Notes of cinnamon, pumpkin and nutmeg on the nose with a pallet of cinnamon, pumpkin, vanilla, grain and nutmeg.

Cadillac Mountain Stout (original release) - Definite oxidation with sweet malts and savory notes.

Rogue Double Chocolate Stout - Pure milk chocolate with a slick mouthfeel, roasted malt and a hoppy finish. This is to chocolate milk what Southern Tier's Chocolat is to dark chocolate.

Bieropholie Imperial - 2005 - Nose of rich, dark fruits reminiscent of port. Bit of sour funk, fruit, dark malt and chocolate.

Portsmouth Brewery - Kate The Great - 2011 - Nose of roasted malt, chocolate, caramel and date with notes of sweet plum, caramel, chocolate, bitter malts and an incredibly smooth finish. This beer is worth the hype.

Gurkha Turk (3+ years age) - Floral, honey and roasted nuts with cream. Started ok but became bland and boring just before the half way.

Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA - Fresh pressed flowers, orange peel and honey on the nose with sweet, floral and citrus notes and almost no alcohol burn.

Tatuaje Wolfman - Sweet cedar and pepper prelight. Lit with a blast of pepper and cocoa with cedar and black cherry undertones. Mellows quickly at the wrapper and slowly builds towards a fairly full finish.
  • Options
    Your pumpkin ale sounds yummy, as does that black voodoo. I take it you enjoyed the wolfman more than the face?
  • Options
    I remember liking the face when it came out and liking it only a little less a year later. The wolfman was good now but seems like it should age well. So far, I've had 4 halloween sticks and have enjoyed all 4 for different reasons.
  • Options
    I figured, since I haven't updated this in a while, I'd give it a go. Unfortunately, only one cigar review and I'm moving some of my beer reviews from the "what did you drink" thread over here so I can keep track of everything.

Fuente Forbidden X 13 - prelight notes of peppery spice with a cinnamon, sugar draw. Lit with pepper, cinnamon, sugar cane, oak, bread and earth with a long, spicy finish. I have to say, the construction on this cigar was NOT up to par. Mine was cracked at the foot with a few gobs of glue on the wrapper and a few small holes. When I mentioned it to the clerk at the B&M, he said quite a few had come out of the box like that. I had picked up the last two, otherwise he would have exchanged it for me. Is Fuente going downhill on QC?

Avery Rumpkin (Barley wine aged in rum barrels) - absolutely fantastic with a bit of booze, notes of pumpkin, warm, sweet spices and rum-caramel sweetness. A bit hot now but should settle out very well.

Aventinus Weisenbock - clove, nutmeg, and banana forward with a caramel sweetness - very similar to the original Aventinus with more pronounced flavors and aromas and a considerable alcohol punch.

Le Toument Verte Absinthe - not absinthe, not even good. Glad I only wasted a few bucks on a nip. Artificial blue-green color, almost no louche, perfume and eucalyptus on the nose, sweet without the addition of sugar, anise, eucalyptus, mint and ethanol on the pallet.

Dalmore Castle Leod (not available in the states) - Very nice stuff - lots of fruit up front, a nice grain profile and a touch of smoke that really set this above what I would expect for a 15 year old scotch.

Widmer Brothers Cherry Oak Doppelbock - Definite black cherry on the nose and the opening taste with oak, caramel and a molasses like sweet/savory note.

Firestone Walker XV - loaded with vanilla, caramel, burnt / toasted notes, bourbon, molasses notes - sweeter profile, great texture. Overall, a really nice beer but I think the 14 might have been better. We might have to do a side-by-side.

Nogne O Sweet Horizon - I've reviewed this one before but this is the port of beer - cola syrup, molasses, coffee, chocolate, sweet, roasted malts, very sugary and syrupy but a perfect dessert beer. At 14% it's heavy and for an 8oz bottle, I'd still recommend splitting it at least 2 ways, if not 4. Like port, just a few sips is enough.

Brooklyn Black Ops - Interesting stout - hints of dry cocoa, earth and bourbon with a very dry, champagne-like finish and texture.

The Bruery 4 Calling Birds - nice dark ale, good spice profile - my only complaint is that it already tasted slightly oxidized or metallic.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Rob1110:
    Fuente Forbidden X 13 - prelight notes of peppery spice with a cinnamon, sugar draw. Lit with pepper, cinnamon, sugar cane, oak, bread and earth with a long, spicy finish. I have to say, the construction on this cigar was NOT up to par. Mine was cracked at the foot with a few gobs of glue on the wrapper and a few small holes. When I mentioned it to the clerk at the B&M, he said quite a few had come out of the box like that. I had picked up the last two, otherwise he would have exchanged it for me. Is Fuente going downhill on QC?

Hmm, none of them that I have are damaged, and actually if anything, Fuente has gotten a lot better about the blobs of excess pectin recently, which is something they have been a bit notorious for (using a bit too much glue on bands). As for flavor, I'm actually about to post a review of the Heart of the Bull size, but basically, they seem like they are still way too wet from rolling, and need some real time down, much like fresh Opus X.
  • Options
    Nice reviews Rob, always nice to read what you have. Sux about that foot though. I'm hoping on getting some of these guys, the 5 1/2 x 50 is the size I'm going for.
  • Options
    Oh and that firestone walker, I liked the one you sent though it was freaking thick. I got I think a 20 year or something at a local shop and that was great as well. They make some great bear. That widmere sounds good though I have them on the black list as they stopped making snow plow!!!!!
  • Options
    @Doc - the other one I bought doesn't look damaged, so I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed and hang on to that one for a few years before lighting up. I felt the stick was worth the money (I paid just over $10) but not much more and definitely not worth the chase if I couldn't find them.

@Squirrel - Thanks. Again, if you can get them easily enough around MSRP, they're worth it. I'd say let them sit for a while before smoking one. Did you get the Firestone XV? That's their newest anniversary blend. That one's amazing. Very barley wine heavy but a great blend of barrel aged beers. The Widmer Doppelbock was decent but their Galaxy was pretty interesting (super hopped barley wine). Their Alchemy - Barrel Aged Brrrbon was pretty good last year but I haven't cracked my new bottle from 2011 yet.
  • Options
    Haven't updated in a while and decided to pull one of my new Tatuaje T114s out today. I'll try to keep up with this more often.

Tatuaje Limited T114 - prelight was earthy and musty with damp compost, dark chocolate and black pepper. Upon lighting, I was hit with big notes of wood spice, black pepper, earth and cocoa wrapped up in a silky, thick smoke. As the smoke progressed, notes of cinnamon anise and a hint of clove became the dominant players.
  • Options
    My Father Le Bijou Connecticut (Federal Cigar exclusive) - The wrapper smells creamy and slightly floral with a cold draw of dried fruit and bubblegum. Lights up with cream, almond and cedar notes with a hint of black pepper and the lingering fruit and bubblegum. About a third in, it shows toast and caramel notes while maintaining a slight pepper in the back of the throat.

2004 Forbidden X - shared my last two of these phenomenal smokes with a friend. Black pepper, oatmeal cookie, cinnamon and apple prelight. This smoke was creamy, nutty and slightly peppery with a touch of apple and cinnamon. This is cigar perfection.
  • Options
    Rob1110:
    My Father Le Bijou Connecticut (Federal Cigar exclusive) - The wrapper smells creamy and slightly floral with a cold draw of dried fruit and bubblegum. Lights up with cream, almond and cedar notes with a hint of black pepper and the lingering fruit and bubblegum. About a third in, it shows toast and caramel notes while maintaining a slight pepper in the back of the throat.

2004 Forbidden X - shared my last two of these phenomenal smokes with a friend. Black pepper, oatmeal cookie, cinnamon and apple prelight. This smoke was creamy, nutty and slightly peppery with a touch of apple and cinnamon. This is cigar perfection.
    I haven't had the my father (that one at least) but bubblegum? wow I need to try this guy.

The FX though, I never could get into that guy. I wish I got what you got out of it though.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Rob1110:

Sounds like you have a sweet tooth, Rob.
  • Options
    My Box of the MF 1922 connie's came today. I sparked one and am over half way done with the robusto. I really like it. Rob you hit really well though I didn't get any bubble gum sadly. Anway I look forward to sparking another one in several months.

BTW the box is really stunning.
  • Options
    Hey bud, glad you enjoyed those. The presentation is awesome. Did you get the Robusto or the short robusto? Rick said the short robo is smoking the best right now but the robusto shows the most potential for aging some time. Either way, awesome smoke at a reasonable price and only one place you can get it.
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Rob1110:

that sounds freakin tasty. will have to add these to the list. thanks for the review
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    +1 to this ^^^^ (licks lips/drools)
    awesome review too - i've been eying a box of these for a little while now. gotta see how the next few weeks go at work and if sales are good, might have to treat myself to a box...

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    Guys, these are a great smoke. PM me if you need any info. Also, Rick said these are going to officially become their house blend, so when they run out, they'll eventually be back. He's just had such an overwhelmingly good response on them, the MF team has agreed to continue making them exclusively for Rick.