Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    So far, good but not great. I'm still on the 1/3, no spice with earth and wood notes.
  • Options
    biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    Rain:
    no spice with earth and wood notes.
    Granted, I am a newb, but I think just earth and wood does not make a palatable smoke. Its like you need sweet or spice to give it some complexity and balance.
  • Options
    Hahaha, don't base your cigar preferences off of my notes, I'm still developing. Overall, so far, I like it.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Started my day with a 5v classic... projected at 65,000 guests today and we get on average 60% of the guests through pirates...
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    AVO from Dustin. Awesome morning cigar

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    This morning I am so confused and couldn't determine what to smoke after walking around an hour in my cave. As a result end up smoking a cigarrett.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a 5 Vegas triple A this morning
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    This morning I am so confused and couldn't determine what to smoke after walking around an hour in my cave. As a result end up smoking a cigarrett.
    I could only imagine. A collection so massive I get overwhelmed with a decision.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    AJ Fresh Rolled.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alec Bradley Se;ect Cabinet Reserve robusto grande.

yum

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Anejo #49 - going on 2.5 hours of goodness- now smoking an Illusione singulare 20122011
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    This is no fun any more. I have decided to stop buying cigars. Unless it is very special. I am planning to reduce the collection and get rid off some cigars.
    danielzreyes:
    rzaman:
    I could only imagine. A collection so massive I get overwhelmed with a decision.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    This is no fun any more. I have decided to stop buying cigars. Unless it is very special. I am planning to reduce the collection and get rid off some cigars.
    My good friend. I'm hoping everything is ok. A statement like that worries me.
    Your love for things is passionate and sometimes that passion can turn into frustration.
    I know all too well about things like that.
    Bro, if you ever need someone to talk to, I'll PM you my number. Check your PM.
    I'm not the smartest person in the world, but I know how to listen.

My best to you and your family.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    danielzreyes:
    rzaman:
    I hope everything is ok with you Rip. We're all here for you!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Rip, I do hope that you don't leave us. Your insight and reviews are top notch, brother!
    On the other hand, nothing like a Diesel corona to start the morning!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i had a Gran Habano 3 SLS this morning as i was coming home from work at about 4am
  • Options
    Cain Daytona
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    MF Le Bijou 1922 Petit Robusto this morning
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Rain:
    Cain Daytona
    great smoke Randy, one of my favorites
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    nice looking smoke.but really loving the duct tape band aid!!what happened brother
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    robertgreen30:
    nice looking smoke.but really loving the duct tape band aid!!what happened brother
    lol almost cut my finger off from sharpening a knife and didn't want to go to the hospital so I did my own fixer upper with the duct tape
  • Options
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a little something from Roman. What a view.
    Uploaded by Photobucket Mobile for BlackBerry
  • Options
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    delish!
  • Options
    Silly Jiunn, can't even get a straight burn.<3 youz
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    delish!
    Famoso? If so let me know what you think ;)
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    yup. famosos. it has all the typical robaina flavors but it's a bit on the spicier side. i like it. tried it?