robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    We starting this edition of Fuente Friday with the Unnamed Reserve.

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    One with 17 months seeing if its worth picking up more...they are under the Gurkha umbrella now apparently. I wonder if like CyB, Gurkha bought the San Miguel name and the cigar was pulled untill they could settle dispute. image
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a gran Habano 2002 Robusto, recovering from the flu and I can't taste a thing, lol
  • Options
  • Options
    This morning I'm smoking a Morro Castle Robusto, these wrappers are so thin everytime I cut the head always cracks, really annoying. Anyway have a great Monday
  • Options
    Smoking a 5 Vegas AAA with a cup of coffee
  • Options
    Oliva V tubo robusto
  • Options
    big chunks:
    Oliva V tubo robusto
    Man I this cigar has a beautiful wrapper, I enjoyed the flavors I got mostly wood/cedar but I'm on my last third and for me it's just too strong for me, I'm wondering if with some age the strength dies down
  • Options
    I enjoyed a Perdomo Habano. In which I dropped 50 minutes later. I swear I have no luck with that particular cigar. imageimage
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    big chunks:
    big chunks:
    Oliva V tubo robusto
    Man I this cigar has a beautiful wrapper, I enjoyed the flavors I got mostly wood/cedar but I'm on my last third and for me it's just too strong for me, I'm wondering if with some age the strength dies down
    The Oliva V Maduro always knocks me on my asss. Age helps, but not completely.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    big chunks:
    big chunks:
    Oliva V tubo robusto
    The Oliva V Maduro always knocks me on my asss. Age helps, but not completely.
    I think I smoked it way to early, only ate oatmeal before I smoked it. I'm gonna give it another try after a big dinner, maybe I can pick up some more flavors
  • Options
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    JHewey:

Nice choice Justin!! Your banner at the bottom is cool too. That is an unbelievable number of cigs not smoked..congrats!!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    been awhile since I've logged on and smoked today finally had some time started my day with LPH Grand Pearl. ok needs a lot more time. Got a bit of green taste
  • Options
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    first cigar in a week because of this blasted winter weather. Got this stick from SleevePlz in my first bomb ever. I enjoyed this stick alot and plan to grab 5 or 10 to revisit in the spring.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoying a avo classic and listening to Stevie wonders greatest hits!! Great way to start off my Saturday!!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    El Primer Mundo Epifania. Full review in my cigar journal: Photobucket
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Untitled
  • Options
    EPC new wave short run 2012
  • Options
  • Options
    Going to start my day with a Ramon Bueso I had
    Ordered the holiday Bueso ashtray came with 6
    5x50 great smoke great deal p
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    first cigar in a week because of this blasted winter weather. Got this stick from SleevePlz in my first bomb ever. I enjoyed this stick alot and plan to grab 5 or 10 to revisit in the spring.
    Is that the 2009 robusto?? Never had them before but saw a good deal and I got a mazo of those from the "clearance" section.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    ddubridge:
    Is that the 2009 robusto?? Never had them before but saw a good deal and I got a mazo of those from the "clearance" section.
    yes it was the robusto and nice eye. I might have to pick up the mazo this weekend instead of watching sprintsale for hours on end to get the 5er.