Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Had a MoW Puro Authentico with ENFIDL yesterday. Great smoke and a great time. I couldn't believe how long of a smoke it was for the size.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Had a little Cohiba Club ISOM
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Revisited the Padilla Habano for the first time in a while... still every bit as good as I remembered it!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Revisited the Padilla Habano for the first time in a while... still every bit as good as I remembered it!

Sniper how was that, haven't had the opportunity to try one? This morning I had a H.Upmann Regalias with my cup o joe. Did not like it that much. It was given to me, so I guess I can't complain...
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I am smoking a graycliff double espresso, sent to me by Smokeysuit, EXCELENT! Nice peppery tones with a sweet spot at the end of the first third. Awesomeness rolled up in a leaf!
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Smokey loves those and I've traded him some before. I recently acquired one and I'm going to have to revisit it.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Illusione Epernay Le Ferme
    I fell in love with this stick during my time in Tampa so much so I drop on a box of 50. This is by far my favorite stick like buttered toast in the morning with a good cup o mud.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Counting the days till I get a morning smoke. 4 days to go. Probably going to be a Triviata toro. Cant wait.
  • Options
    BlueRings:
    Illusione Epernay Le Ferme
    I feel in love with this stick during my time in Tampa so much so I drop on a box of 50. This is by far my favorite stick like buttered toast in the morning with a good cup o mud.

Man, it's a lot of sticks out there. You make that one sound really good.
    @ gaberox, my morning smokes are getting close to a end. So, I have to take advantage of this time. Once June gets here, I'll be back to the once out of a day, maybe 3-5 times a week. So you won't be alone for long, lol.

I had AB trilogy Authentic Corojo this morning. I might have to revisit it again.
  • Options
    Ok, I think I like the Ab Trilogy. Had another one this morning and it was great with my cup o joe. it was like it was meant to be smoked with coffee.
  • Options
    Wanted to smoke another AB Trilogy but, decided not to. I only have 3 left. Anyway, it's an AVO classic kind of morning. About to fire this puppy up and have my normal cup o joe going to work.
  • Options
    MarmicoMarmico Posts: 93
    I'm having a Graycliff G2 this morning with my coffee before I head off to work. :) Pretty damn smooth, and a great way to start off the day!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Had a good breakfast, eggs, toast and some bacon. That all went well with my cup o joe and la Perla Habana Rojo.
    every time i see "la pearla" i always think of the hotel in nicaragua and i never seem to think of the cigar. i shoulda brought the cigar to the hotel and had a la Pearla at La Pearla
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    working from home today...think I might start out w/ a Vintage 1999 Connie with some coffee after breakfast.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    working from home today...think I might start out w/ a Vintage 1999 Connie with some coffee after breakfast.

Krieg are those a mild or medium cigar? I've seen a couple of BOTL's talking about them. But never said actually how they smoke.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Krieg:

Krieg are those a mild or medium cigar? I've seen a couple of BOTL's talking about them. But never said actually how they smoke.
    mild and creamy smoke, goes great with morning coffee ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Krieg:
    RCY Cigars:
    Krieg:

mild and creamy smoke, goes great with morning coffee ;)

Thanks, a must try.
  • Options
    Had a La Perla Rojo this morning. I think I like the whole line of La Perla. Very good with my cup o joe...
  • Options
    Bishop88Bishop88 Posts: 13
    Just had a Cohiba Siglo II this morning...one of the nice things about being overseas...
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    I agree Bishop, 1 for the pro column, stil a few thousand in the cons though.

A Gran Habano Churchill this am, while listening to bound to violence by Hatebreed and In The Wee Small Hours of the Morning by Frankie (amongst a few other song, this cigar is huge!) , accomponied by my morning glass of sweet tes
  • Options
    Finally a morning smoke. 1st day off in 7 days. Almost voluntered myself to go in today for more ot. Glad I didnt, just lit up an LFD DL Chisel maddy. 1st Ive had in over a year. I need to smoke more from Mr Gomez!

Oh yeah also having a homemade vanilla ice coffee.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Finally a morning smoke. 1st day off in 7 days. Almost voluntered myself to go in today for more ot. Glad I didnt, just lit up an LFD DL Chisel maddy. 1st Ive had in over a year. I need to smoke more from Mr Gomez! Oh yeah also having a homemade vanilla ice coffee.

Sounds good, haven't even thought of that. Ice cream, enjoy Gaberox...
  • Options
    Not ice cream just coffee over ice with vanilla ceamer. Tastes kinda like ice cream though. This cigar also reminds me of a chocolate bar.

Almost went with a coffee infused porter with it being St.Paddys day and all. Still a lil too early though.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Finally a morning smoke. 1st day off in 7 days. Almost voluntered myself to go in today for more ot. Glad I didnt, just lit up an LFD DL Chisel maddy. 1st Ive had in over a year. I need to smoke more from Mr Gomez! Oh yeah also having a homemade vanilla ice coffee.
    but did it have a year of age on it?
  • Options
    Kuzi was it you that liked the lfd DL chisel?
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    gaberox:
    Finally a morning smoke. 1st day off in 7 days. Almost voluntered myself to go in today for more ot. Glad I didnt, just lit up an LFD DL Chisel maddy. 1st Ive had in over a year. I need to smoke more from Mr Gomez!

Oh yeah also having a homemade vanilla ice coffee.
    but did it have a year of age on it?

Very doubtfull picked it up at a local BnM which can barely keep em in stock. Every time I go to get one they are out. There was only 3 left when I got it. Should of got em all.
  • Options
    lcpleel:
    me and almost everyone else that tries them.
  • Options
    JdoraisJdorais Posts: 652
    oops. meant to post in the "tonight" thread.
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:
    me and almost everyone else that tries them.
    true...
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    grrrrrrrrrrrr wrong thread.