Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:
    Kuzi was it you that liked the lfd DL chisel?
    me and almost everyone else that tries them.

Would you say LFD is tops of the DR? For me yes. But I havent had any of the high end Fuentes aside from the Opus corona.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    gaberox:
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:
    Would you say LFD is tops of the DR? For me yes. But I havent had any of the high end Fuentes aside from the Opus corona.
    OOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS, can you tell I'm a fan? lol
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    lcpleel:
    Yea, that's not just Kuzi, most if us love that cigar! Damn I need to pick up some LFD smokes to keep in the humi soon.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    grrrrrrrrrrrr wrong thread.

There's no wrong thread, we've been posting just our morning smokes in here and posting are evening smokes in Whatcha smokin tonight.

No breakfast today, running late for an early work day. Enjoyed a Davidoff Puro Dominicano. Was able to really pay attention to it this time around. It was very creamy, earthy and had hints of raisins or a flavor similar to a raisin. At least thats what I got out of it. I'm going to be disappointed when this box is gone, lol....
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    gaberox:
    Almost went with a coffee infused porter with it being St.Paddys day and all. Still a lil too early though.
    Nonsense!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    I had a Gurkha Havana Legends churchill and coffee. Very nice, whooped my a$$ a little...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    BadBud6BadBud6 Posts: 13
    ACID Opulence 3
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    MOW PA - good cigar, but a bit overpriced. If the price were cut in half, I'd probably buy 10 boxes on the spot - this cigar is just a really great little sucker to smoke while working around the yard or chilling on the porch

I'm curious if anyone else thinks the price can come down, or if $60 for 10 corona's is a fair price?

• Options
    xmacro:
    MOW PA - good cigar, but a bit overpriced. If the price were cut in half, I'd probably buy 10 boxes on the spot - this cigar is just a really great little sucker to smoke while working around the yard or chilling on the porch

I'm curious if anyone else thinks the price can come down, or if $60 for 10 corona's is a fair price?

At 6 dollars a stick is pretty pricey. But, they got me. Because I like the cigar. At this point, the price is not to overwhelming on my pocket. But who wouldn't want it cheaper, lol....
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    JCizzle:
    gaberox:
    Almost went with a coffee infused porter with it being St.Paddys day and all. Still a lil too early though.
    Nonsense!
    Something like 75% of the beer consumed in Ireland is lager, about 20% is stouts and porters. I can't remember where I read that, but I saw it somewhere yesterday morning. Just a bit of interesting trivia, given that most people celebrate St Paddy's day with Guinness Stout.
  • Options
    DSWarmackDSWarmack Posts: 1,426
    RCY Cigars:
    Diamondog:
    grrrrrrrrrrrr wrong thread.

There's no wrong thread, we've been posting just our morning smokes in here and posting are evening smokes in Whatcha smokin tonight.

No breakfast today, running late for an early work day. Enjoyed a Davidoff Puro Dominicano. Was able to really pay attention to it this time around. It was very creamy, earthy and had hints of raisins or a flavor similar to a raisin. At least thats what I got out of it. I'm going to be disappointed when this box is gone, lol....

So it was like a breakfast bar in smoke format... What nutritionist can argue with that?!?!
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    ejenne87:
    JCizzle:
    gaberox:

Nonsense!

Something like 75% of the beer consumed in Ireland is lager, about 20% is stouts and porters. I can't remember where I read that, but I saw it somewhere yesterday morning. Just a bit of interesting trivia, given that most people celebrate St Paddy's day with Guinness Stout.

Ha my beer palate is so spoiled I cant touch lagers. Guinnes I cant do either or Irish dry stouts at all. Sadly most Americans drink only lager. Thats like smoking only Macanudo connecticuts all your life.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    JCizzle:
    gaberox:
    Nonsense!
    I was in Dublin and tons of bars had stuff like Coors Light, Budweiser on tap, MGD, too. They marketed it as "imported" and tons of people were drinking it. Hilarious!
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Driving to Prag, two and a half hour trip. Pulling out my Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Churchill for the ride with coffee and donuts. This should be fun, see how this works out. Meeting friends there for a day trip.
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    sounds like a good way to start the day
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying a nice Casa Fuego toro as I write this on a nasty, rainy day here in sunny(?) California.

Marty

• Options
    Nice and sunny today. Had a Montecristo White with my cup o joe. Easy morning.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    This morning I had a Casa Fernandez Arganorsa Leaf Robusto and then a Tat Reserva Cigarillo.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    long_asheslong_ashes Posts: 166
    oh really? We are going to sample the Arganorsa tomorrow at the local cigar tastings. What are those like?
  • Options
    BlueRingsBlueRings Posts: 367
    Cain Daytona #4 milk chocolate flavor on the lips. Great 40 min cigar.
  • Options
    cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Shorty
  • Options
    Slowly becoming a fan of AJ Fernandez. Had a La Herencia Cubana corona from the sampler pack.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Slowly becoming a fan of AJ Fernandez. Had a La Herencia Cubana corona from the sampler pack.
    I'm a fan.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    long_ashes:
    oh really? We are going to sample the Arganorsa tomorrow at the local cigar tastings. What are those like?
    Flavorwise they're pretty decent. Strength is med-full. But lots of burn issues. Very wavy burn line. Needed constant corrections.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    BadBud6BadBud6 Posts: 13
    Java
  • Options
    Had a Cubao Sumatra in the No. 6 size. Kicked my @ss early and often, couldn't quite nub it. Very good, though, nice sweet flavor, pretty bold and complex. Almost thought it was a maduro...

Light 'em up.
  • Options
    MOW corona from my AJ Fernandez sampler. Just the right kick to start the morning. Never ever smoked these corona size cigars before now. I think having them in the morning is not a bad idea. Coffee didn't sit right with this one though. Overall, I still enjoyed the cigar.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MOW corona from my AJ Fernandez sampler. Just the right kick to start the morning. Never ever smoked these corona size cigars before now. I think having them in the morning is not a bad idea. Coffee didn't sit right with this one though. Overall, I still enjoyed the cigar.
    You're tougher than I am, smoking a MOW in the morning...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    RCY Cigars:
    You're tougher than I am, smoking a MOW in the morning...

It was a corona, but that's probably why my coffee didn't agree with me today. I did have a heavy breakfast though. Didn't know what to expect, hadn't had one before.
  • Options
    Perdomo 10th Anny Maduro with a cup of Hot Coco