Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    this was technically yesterday morning, but before me and a bud ran I smoked an Oliva V church and he had RP decade toro. Pretty damn good.
  • Options
    JCizzleJCizzle Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭
    Two morning-smoke days in a row. Today I had a TTT Trinidad maduro. Pretty good, definitely very peppery and roasted-coffee. Also had a bottled water, already getting hot here in the desert.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Trinidad, never had one. They have a lot of the Trinidad's at the lounge I go to. I'm trippin, they have all the cubans there, lol. Anyway, this is my sampler week for the morning smoke. Had a CCOM House Blend Cameroon with my coffee this morning. It was pretty good.
  • Options
    Nice. I haven't had that one yet. I had the non-Cuban Trinidad...
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    JFR Corojo Robusto. Very good.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Good morning people, I had a CCOM Purple Label today. Now these are good for a morning smoke with coffee. Was mild and creamy...
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Wed was a 601 red churchy with ice coffee, yesterday 601 blue toro with ice coffee. Always before breakfast. Cigars..its whats for breakfast. Beef..its whats for dinner. Ya I been drinking tonight.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    Wed was a 601 red churchy with ice coffee, yesterday 601 blue toro with ice coffee. Always before breakfast. Cigars..its whats for breakfast. Beef..its whats for dinner. Ya I been drinking tonight.
    LMAO
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real, enjoy having these first thing in the morning. Can't go wrong....
  • Options
    Up at it early today, had a AVO Classic with my regular cup o joe. Nice way to start the day off. Hours will be switching to evenings next week. Will have start doing my PT in the morning instead of the evenings. Will be hard to get one in then. Will see how that works out....
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Up at it early today, had a AVO Classic with my regular cup o joe. Nice way to start the day off. Hours will be switching to evenings next week. Will have start doing my PT in the morning instead of the evenings. Will be hard to get one in then. Will see how that works out....
    im rootin for ya
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    RCY Cigars:
    im rootin for ya
    LOL, good to know someone is. Had another MOW from my AJ sampler. Not sure which one it is. Must look this up.
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    I will still be smoking.....nothing. I'm amost to the point of buying one of the dried out carappy ones from the PX.....sigh....i hope its not much longer.
  • Options
    michaelharvey:
    I will still be smoking.....nothing. I'm amost to the point of buying one of the dried out carappy ones from the PX.....sigh....i hope its not much longer.
    You ok out there? Lemme know if you need re-supply.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    JCizzle:
    michaelharvey:

You don't want to do that. Let us know what you need help with.
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:
    michaelharvey:

Im good thank you guys. I wish the mail were quicker though. Honestly i dont believe there is a good cigar with in 100 miles of here.
  • Options
    michaelharvey:
    RCY Cigars:
    JCizzle:
    michaelharvey:

Im good thank you guys. I wish the mail were quicker though. Honestly i dont believe there is a good cigar with in 100 miles of here.
    I hear ya, takes 12-16 days here sometimes. It's a good day when I get it in 7 days. Let us know if you need any.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    LFD dl chisel.
  • Options
    wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Had a San Lotano Connie. Wrapper was slightly cracked from transit while I was moving here. Though it got worse until it hit the band, the flavors were still great.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Had an 1876 Reserve I got in a sampler pack. Not to bad with a cup of coffee
  • Options
    Got a morning smoke in: had a Punch, can't remember exactly what kind it was, it was wrapped in paper. Not bad, hints of cinnamon which mellowed into cedar and burnt wood.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    Had an 1876 Reserve I got in a sampler pack. Not to bad with a cup of coffee

Got a mazo of these when I first started smoking. Got them for less than 30 bucks. I'm down to 8 now. You reminded me and so I had one this morning. These are a good smoke in the morning at a bargain price.
  • Options
    Short on time so a Tabak Especial negro cigarillo. Not bad at all. 1st infused smoke Ive had in a very long time. Nice hint of coffee to go along with the maduro wrapper. Might try one in a regular size some time.
  • Options
    SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Had a 6x60 MoWRuin right after I mowed the lawn and staked a rose bush that had been plowed over by recent rain/windstorms. Powerpacked smoke that kept getting stronger right down to the nub. Hallelujiah!
  • Options
    Had my first ever before-7 AM-cigar, a MOW Puro. Gave me quite the morning a$$-kicking, but outstanding cigar.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    wwhwang:
    Had a San Lotano Connie. Wrapper was slightly cracked from transit while I was moving here. Though it got worse until it hit the band, the flavors were still great.

Wwhwang, can't wait to try one of mine, they are resting right now. Maybe next week, sorry to hear about that wrapper. But, it must have been a flavorful smoke to keep at it to the band.

JCizzle, you must have a lot of time on your hands. I smoked that Romeo Y Julieta Maduro you gave me. Took me a hour and twenty minutes and that was to the band and I stopped. I didn't want to. Had to get to work, flavor wise you were right. It was pretty good. The spice was not there, it was pretty mellow all the way through. But very good for a morning smoke if you have the time.
  • Options
    RCY, how was the draw on it? Even the smaller robusto one I had had a tighter draw, but it was worth it to me.
    Light 'em up.
  • Options
    It was tight but worth it. It loosen a little near the mid point of the smoke. I just figured because it's a churchill.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Casa Tora
  • Options
    DPG blue toro and ice coffee. That should wake me up nicely.