Home General Discussion
Options

Official March Maddness Deals and I'm broke or will be soon thread!!

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Oliva Master Blend boxes for $45? Alex, you're so awesome!
    Wait till he has another glass and email him, ya never know, it will hold up in court......hahaha
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    The suspense is killing me, I hope it lasts.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Oliva Master Blend boxes for $45? Alex, you're so awesome!
    My bank account would be safe for another day if that were the deal. Come on MB3.:)
  • Options
    I'm wearing groves on my iPhone where the refresh button is. Aslo hope the iT guy has had less to drink than alex haha
  • Options
    ITs up
  • Options
    Padilla Series '68 Robusto 10 Pack -$14.95
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    The suspense is killing me, I hope it lasts.
    loveeeeeeeeeeeeee that line. Good night gentlemen......great deal, but one I can certainly pass on. Thanks Alex, have a drink for me buddy.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Damn....smoking good deal on those, but I have about 10-15 of them in my humi right now. Oh well, saves some money for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Yep. Incredible deal, but I'll wait for the others.
  • Options
    Nice deal. Never thought I'd see the Padilla '68 up for $1.50 a stick, awesome Alex. Ordered up 30 of them...for $45 how could I go wrong. Now if only it was the MoW Puro Authentico for $1.50 a stick...I don't even want to think of it...I'd have gotten 200 of them.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Heres hoping for some MB3's or VSG's for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Merry Christmas.. Yes...... That is 10 cigars. Get em while the gettings good.
  • Options
    $1.50/stick? That's a damn good price on a solid smoke.
  • Options
    VidarienVidarien Posts: 246
    I dont how they can even sell them at that price, has to be a loss leader or a large gesture of kindness. Or both. I cant see how this lasts past 6AM. Some folks are going to be sad.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    VSG's for tomorrow.
    I just tried it in the Illusion vitola for the first time. Had about 2 years on it, what a great smoke.
  • Options
    A box worth of cigars for 27 bucks and free shipping... WINNING! Thanks Alex! You should alter prices while drinking Jack more often lol.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i did pick up a ten pack of the daily deal just now..figured for 2 bucks a stick for padilla after shipping..least its a great hand out smoke. I had to roll out of bed just to look at the deal !
  • Options
    Fantastic deal! Sincere thanks for a fantastic offer on what I hear is a great stick... I'll have 20 opportunities to find out! :)

• Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    looks like ill be getting starteted on my coolidor sooner than i thought
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Stay tuned, I am putting more of todays deal up. I set aside 1000 units for the deal today which sold out way faster than I thought. I was able to sweet talk the warehouse into giving me 500 more. Will be back in stock and live shortly but may have a limit per customer.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    i did pick up a ten pack of the daily deal just now..figured for 2 bucks a stick for padilla after shipping..least its a great hand out smoke. I had to roll out of bed just to look at the deal !
    Hand out smoke??? Have you HAD the '68's??? They're excellent!

IN FOR TWO BEEOTCHES! :-D

• Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Ah hell, click, click, click, ordered.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    My order has been submitted. Great price on a great smoke! Here comes the coolidor, no escaping it now...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    That deal is still popping up but just takes you to the sold out screen. Got my hopes up for nothing, lol.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

I contacted Tim last night to put aside four of these, two for me and two for my son. I never heard back from him and just sent Kelly a note to see if Tim is in the office today. NOW YOU GUY"S SAY THESE ARE SOLD OUT !!! I don't know if Tim got my message but I am not feeling too good about this right now. Even when I took extra precautions and ordered last night %$#E$&*%#@&(^#$#& !
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

Agreed. I don't think the '68 is Padilla's finest creation, obviously that's the Obsidian Big Smile [:D], but it's pretty dang good.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

I contacted Tim last night to put aside four of these, two for me and two for my son. I never heard back from him and just sent Kelly a note to see if Tim is in the office today. NOW YOU GUY"S SAY THESE ARE SOLD OUT !!! I don't know if Tim got my message but I am not feeling too good about this right now. Even when I took extra precautions and ordered last night %$#E$&*%#@&(^#$#& !
    nvm...
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

nvm...
    NVM??? Never mind? C'mon, I'll just keep putting out silly guesses until you tell me what that means LMAO.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

nvm...
    NVM??? Never mind? C'mon, I'll just keep putting out silly guesses until you tell me what that means LMAO.
    Haha yea it means never mind. They had restocked the deal but it seems it has sold out again.
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    ejenne87:
    laker1963:
    The Sniper:
    Joeyjoe21_8:

nvm...
    Haha yea it means never mind. They had restocked the deal but it seems it has sold out again.
    Yeah I was reading that and that is what got me thinking. I live on the West Coast so I get a head start when the deals come out. I do have the disadvantage of having to order by email however when they first come out. Last night these were still in stock and I ordered them then. I did not hear back from Tim right away which is not unusual. Then today when I read Alexs' message about them being sold out I checked my email for my confirmation from Tim and there wasn't one. I fired off a letter to Kelly who fills in for Tim and haven't heard back from her either.
    This time it looks like C.Com's customer service let me down. :(