Home General Discussion
Options

Official March Maddness Deals and I'm broke or will be soon thread!!

Comments

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry----but I like the non-house, non A.J. deals. No disrespect, but we get em enough
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Sorry----but I like the non-house, non A.J. deals. No disrespect, but we get em enough
    I prefer those too actually. I was referring to an earlier contest.
  • Options
    yeah house blends are great but i kind of want super premiums at a good/great price
  • Options
    Getting close to bedtime I think fellas. Not sure how often this goes past 12am, but no word on anything and Im starting to feel silly sittting here with no other purpose, lol.
  • Options
    VidarienVidarien Posts: 246
    Thats not all that realistic, many super premiums are under the umbrella of general cigar co., which the warehouse has to deal with their crapo pricing that they set. House brands, A.J. stuff, 5vegas etc are either owned by the warehouse or they have a sweetheart deal with the producer, such that every now and then they can offer cutthroat deals.

That being said though, an LP9/T52 deal at a march madness price...is something I think ccom could pull off and turn everyone here into 14 year old girls at a justin bieber concert.
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    indeed. Gunna have to see what tomorrow brings..oh I know..SOLD OUT! Ha have a great night.
  • Options
    Hmmmmmmm.................................
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Damn... I've seriously been sitting here hitting refresh for over an hour! LoL I hope this is one hell of a deal or I'm going to feel really stupid!
  • Options
    edhedh Posts: 61
    PuroFreak:
    Damn... I've seriously been sitting here hitting refresh for over an hour! LoL I hope this is one hell of a deal or I'm going to feel really stupid!
    Already there!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't want to but I am about to give up. Have to get some sleep so I can head home in the morning.
  • Options
    I'm at work until 5am central time so I have to be, might as well keep an eye on it. I just hope its fixed before I go home and have to go to bed.
  • Options
    ellinasellinas Posts: 329
    wtf is taking to long with today's daily deal...4 hours later and still no deal
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    nothing yet..
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    New deal is live
  • Options
    And disappointing for me... But I'm sure a lot of other people will be excited. Hopefully there will be an awesome deal tomorrow.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    PuroFreak:
    And disappointing for me... But I'm sure a lot of other people will be excited. Hopefully there will be an awesome deal tomorrow.
    So far all the deals have been sold out... so I haven't had a chance to purchase any.
    Thats been kind of a big let down.

• Options
    Did this one sell out too? Im not looking a gift horse in the mouth, but I was up past one and didnt see anything. Then when I got up this morning, I think I kinda felt like Puro....."wow".
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Is anyone getting this deal?
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    I'm SO glad I didn't stay up for this DD; maybe tomorrow will be better
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I ordered one up. I've never tried any of the house labels before and for $19.95 I figured why the heck not?
  • Options
    xmacro:
    Yeah. It's a nice deal, but not the kind of thing I'm looking for.

Tonight's the last night? Man, I got off really cheap this year. I had quite a bit saved up for this and I spent almost nothing.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    xmacro:

Tonight's the last night? Man, I got off really cheap this year. I had quite a bit saved up for this and I spent almost nothing.
    Didnt it last much longer last year, like a whole week?
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Russ55:
    xmacro:

Didnt it last much longer last year, like a whole week?
    I think it was about the same, but the deals were mostly super premiums, so I bought almost every night. I think that made it seem longer. It did to my wallet at least.
  • Options
    +1 ^
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Todays DD may not be premium, but for the price I think it is a good way to try house blends. I have never tried them now is my chance and I didn't break the bank.
  • Options
    Ok guys, if the daily deal works properly today we are a little over an hour from the new deal coming up! Let's hope for an amazing deal on some really good cigars to end the week! I've been waiting to order something really good, I hope tonight is my night!
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    Ok guys, if the daily deal works properly today we are a little over an hour from the new deal coming up! Let's hope for an amazing deal on some really good cigars to end the week! I've been waiting to order something really good, I hope tonight is my night!
    +1 on that! I havnt purchased any deals yet.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    PuroFreak:
    I kinda wish I would have jumped on that Padilla deal, but I'm hoping tonights deal is so good I forget all about those 68's!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    PuroFreak:
    +2
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    zeebra:
    PuroFreak:
    I kinda wish I would have jumped on that Padilla deal, but I'm hoping tonights deal is so good I forget all about those 68's!
    LOL. Exact same thoughts. The price was awesome on em, but I was saving the room for some other stuff that just came in today for me..lol